Mika performing 3 March 2012/nominated - Victoires de la musique (French award)

skiwi

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika is nominated on "Les Victoires de la musique" awards

(French award)

In the category: Best original song of the year

(with 3 other songs)

Mika - "Elle me dit"

Jean-Louis Aubert - "Puisses-tu"

Camille - "L'étourderie"

Laurent Voulzy - "Jeanne"

Ceremony will take place on March, 3rd in Paris

And as the public vote during the show, Mika really can win with his fans AND all the people who like EMD

specially teenagers

Thanks to @mine for RT it

WOW fantastic! :boing::clap:

you know if there is way to look online for fans of South America?

I don't see the problem with it being for French fans per se (I mean let's face it if Universal France wasn't behind it it wouldn't be happening) but where is the honour in winning this award if the record company is buying votes from French fans. :blink:

Yes !

Hope I win!!!

Good luck!! :yay: You probably won't be allowed to tell us anything but I'd still like to see some fans gets to hear the album. The listening parties were only for press last time and I don't think that makes any sense in this day and age.

i'm the 13th generation in Quebec, since my ancestors moved from France.... I think that should be good enough to participate :mf_rosetinted:

If that works for you then I will try my Norman ancestors from 10 centuries ago. I still have the Norman name to prove it. :naughty:

You sit with Mika and listen? What if you don't like any of the tracks? :mf_rosetinted:

I promise you if you are looking at those big brown eyes you will LOVE them no matter what. :hypo:

I don't see the problem with it being for French fans per se (I mean let's face it if Universal France wasn't behind it it wouldn't be happening) but where is the honour in winning this award if the record company is buying votes from French fans. :blink:

Good luck!! :yay: You probably won't be allowed to tell us anything but I'd still like to see some fans gets to hear the album. The listening parties were only for press last time and I don't think that makes any sense in this day and age.

But if they're not Mika fans they won't be interested anyway, so probably won't enter. I wish everyone, from France, who enters good luck, but I do hope he gets a single out in the UK soon. So that we in Blighty can at least be a part of the Mika-buzz again.

Wow. Someone will win meeting with Mika and listening to the new album? Before it's out? :shocked:

Perhaps it will be an invitation to the official album review for the representatives of the record company and the press. Do we know when that will take place?

The label asking people to vote in order to participate sounds pretty ridiculous and even 'cheap', I must add.

Archived