'Allo fellow MikaFreaks!

musicjunkie4892

Hello, I'm not that new to this site. I've been on it but never actually registered for it, but now I can't say that anymore. :) I'm from New Jersey and I first heard of Mika through my youth pastor's wife, this was when I was still in high school probably freshman year. She was listening to Grace Kelly on the way to an activity while me and a friend were in the car with her. I asked her who it was and she told me his name is Mika and the song was called Grace Kelly. So I went home and looked on YouTube and sure enough there was the music video. I listened to that song for a whole month straight. Then I sort of forgot about it until recently, I slept over that same friend's house a couple months ago and she was listening to a cd with all these songs on it and then I heard Grace Kelly and said "hey I like this song! who is this?" she told me Mika and offered me the whole discography since she had it on her computer. Ever since I've been adding some new songs through YouTube and I've also been make mp3s of interviews with him b/c I sort of have a thing for accents. I like any and all accents really, I love middle eastern accents and British accents, even some Australian accents too.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heyo :bye:

welcome to the MFC!

what part of Jersey are you from, if you don't mind my asking? i live in Nebraska but i've visited Cape May & Ocean City & Atlantic City & Camden & Lambertville and a few other places. oh and have you ever been to Popcorn Park Zoo? :teehee:

Archived