Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

Actually, he looks like my grandfather in his youth :floor: The same hairdo :naughty:

in fact Dreamy (cause we have a part of common history) I think this haircut looks like this one men in our land used to have in XVII century. :original:

don't try to think what I tried to say :wink2: it's just an observation :original:

That is so wrong! :no:

I didn't mean anything bad. Sorry if this sounded inappropriate :dunno:

Errr.. yes, but not curly :sneaky2:That's why I'm so beautiful :naughty::roftl:

I know, I saw you in person :teehee: You've got good genes :thumb_yello:

in fact Dreamy (cause we have a part of common history) I think this haircut looks like this one men in our land used to have in XVII century. :original:

don't try to think what I tried to say :wink2: it's just an observation :original:

Hm, I think I know what you mean.

I know, I saw you in person :teehee: You've got good genes :thumb_yello:

Oops, I wanted to joke : "Just look at my avatar", I'm not so vain! But thanks :blush-anim-cl:

which picture? could you direct me please?

These ones.

mika-totem-cirque__oPt.jpg

And this is my dad. :naughty:

dad.jpg

Oh I'm just being silly!! :wink2:

Next time I will use the :mf_rosetinted: or :teehee: smiley. :naughty:

These ones.

nice pictures

oh god , now I'm so crazy about men in my family who passed away. (my brother has my grandfather's diary and he reads them...but my grandfather didn't have time to finish them...) and my father.... recently I found a picture of my father when he was about 20 sth and I think he looked like me (I think I will use this picture as my siggy or avatar one day...)

Edited by Melisanda

Oh I'm just being silly!! :wink2:

Next time I will use the :mf_rosetinted: or :teehee: smiley. :naughty:

Yes, please :aah:

I was prepared to receive a PM with a warning about inappropriate behavior :insane:

By the way, is that you in that pic with your dad? :teehee:

nice pictures

oh god , now I'm so crazy about men in my family who passed away. (my brother has my grandfather's diary and he reads them...but my grandfather didn't have time to finish them...) and my father.... recently I found a picture of my father when he was about 20 sth and I think he looked like me (I think I will use this picture as my siggy or avatar one day...)

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

My brother and I have been doing a lot of family research lately and it's been interesting. My dad had black hair/grey eyes and I am blonde/green eyed...but my face is starting to look like his and his mother's as I get older.

Yes apologies for the hair. I had been to the beach earlier so my pigtails dried like that. :naughty:

I have one question.. Actually it's two. Is that apple pose you are trying to do in the pic? :roftl: Does it mean Mika learned that from you? :naughty:

That is so wrong! :no:

---> :mf_rosetinted: <---

You're learning quite fast :mf_rosetinted:

Is that apple pose you are trying to do in the pic? :roftl: Does it mean Mika learned that from you? :naughty:

No but he is clearly modelling my fashion choices.

1.jpg

3.jpg

And you can guess where the inspiration for LICM came from. :mf_rosetinted:

2.jpg

I didn’t really liked my both grandmothers…one good thing i can tell about them is that they were both beautiful…but both my father and my mother didn't really feel loved by their mothers...that’s what also connected them really I think but my father never talked about very personal things…he kept too much for himself…that’s what killed him I think, not that much his lifestyle… and my parents were such a great couple. Everybody envied them…

I’m happy my brother speaks more when he has problems ….he shares his feelings (although he is very “manly”) . this is healthier!!!!!!

oh my....just heard one of the best poets in the world Wisława Szymborska passed away....I love many of her poems.... I wish I could have a grandmother like her..

I know it's got nothing to do with this thread but I don't care....

I just had to quote this. Gorgeous pic! It looks like B&W...

It's not b&w or sepia though. Wonder what camera settings you need to get this effect.

It's a great pic, t4p:thumb_yello:

Mika_NRJ_Music_Awards_2012.jpg

fantastic pic that focuses on his eyes, t4p:thumb_yello:

1.jpg

the cat seems interested to meet the puppy, how cute!