Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

Hahah, I'm not very active with the Finnish thread, but I try to encourage people to think internationally and discuss in English, it's much more fun that way, and as soon as something local happens we will write in our own thread too.

I haven't even checked in that thread. Ooops. :teehee::roftl:

In my country we say " jealousy is very bad":mf_rosetinted: I don't know if you understand what I mean :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

in my country we say "jealousy is harmful for your beauty" "jealousy damages/destroys your beauty" (well we say it in more sophisticated and complicated way but it is lost in translation:wink2:)

so yeees.

It's freezing here in Athens too. Can you believe it's only 0 degrees outside?!

But as you said I'm dreaming of the gigs and feeling great:biggrin2:

honey, we have minus ten:wink2: yesterday at night it was minus 30 in one part of the country..... (but think about Russia, they have more minus.....:wink2:)

in Poland it was like the whole autumn and december and the half of january wind blew from West...so it was warm, above zero, but sometimes no sun and very moist so chilly ....

now the wind is from the east, from the fridge-Siberia. but the sun is shining all the time. I personally don't want to go out from my bed at all:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Melisanda

aha, and one more thing I wanna say...about saturday.

You actually did it, that happy moment, happy not only for Mika but also for me, I was excited, and very happy when he won and I love to be happy..., so it was actually you, French fans, not just fans, but French fans:wink2: (cause the rest couldn't vote, right? I didn't even try cause I thought I couldnt:wink2:-maybe I shouldnt have said that....:teehee:....anyway:

Thank you French Fans-you made this happy moment for Mika and many people around the globe....

More or less here's the similar situation. Apart from Relax, people love Grace Kelly and Big Girl, maybe Rain...:dunno:

Oh he is played here at shopping centers.:shun: Ask Mina if you don't believe. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

@Melisanda Are you trying to point out that Mika's outfit at NRJ looks like the horse in your signature?:aah::mf_rosetinted:

@Melisanda Are you trying to point out that Mika's outfit at NRJ looks like the horse in your signature?:aah::mf_rosetinted:

oh, darling....I leave it to your imagination....:wink2: I don't wanna say anything...maybe just that he really reminded me of a beautiful , black arabian...:wink2: and I loooooove beautiful horses (I just love horses, the legend in my family is that my first word was "konika"- it's just a transformed polish word for the horse...:wink2: I wanted to have a horse for my whole life!)

and.....I couldn't find the photo I wanted...basically I wanted just a black arabian without nothing...but in special pose, moving in special way...not like this one, more from the front...caught in running to my direction, in more wild way...but.....this one is also ok:wink2: and finally I would say-yes, he reminded me of black arabian (and with this interesting oriental thing-of black arabian dressed like this one in my signature:wink2:)

and no offence, it's a huge compliement. basically I associate people with animals. and I love people who remind me of certain animals I love....and it's more like the spirit of the animal plus the look...like a totem (not all people-animals associations are nice and a compliement in my world;-)))))))))

and sure sometimes even a horse-association is not a compliement..but it depends on a certain context;-))) ufffff

hahahahaa......

new video soon? I am so happy!*_*

I hope that this video is with long hair though!

Thanks so much for the translation!

Am I the only person who is about to cry/laugh when this word comes out from Mika's mouth? :lmfao:

and finally I would say-yes, he reminded me of black arabian (and with this interesting oriental thing-of black arabian dressed like this one in my signature:wink2:)

and no offence, it's a huge compliement. basically I associate people with animals. and I love people who remind me of certain animals I love....and it's more like the spirit of the animal plus the look...like a totem (not all people-animals associations are nice and a compliement in my world;-)))))))))

and sure sometimes even a horse-association is not a compliement..but it depends on a certain context;-))) ufffff

hahahahaa......

I knew it! :kachinga:

You mean, sometimes it's an offense for a horse? :aah:

I knew it! :kachinga:

You mean, sometimes it's an offense for a horse? :aah:

ahahahaaa:roftl:

yeaah, in fact you are right....it's like when you say "you are a pig" at someone it's actually on offense for a pig cause pigs are very fantastic animals!!!!! and very intelligent. pooor pigs. what people do to animals (in fact people are the worst!) unfortunately I'm a human too and I need humans....ahhhh (to me human can be the best. and the worst sometimes...)

Am I the only one more excited for small theatre shows?:naughty:

Yeah I just don't want to go to France. :aah:

I have other favourites for various reasons, but the NYC gig on the acoustic tour is the best Mika show I've ever seen. :mf_lustslow:

Am I the only one more excited for small theatre shows?:naughty:

I thought my overexcitement was visible in my few posts last night :teehee:

(I could barely sleep after watching the interview..)

I hope he's planning on doing these shows and it's not just an idea he got at that moment of the interview