Hi!

Lilasko

Finally I have time to introduce myself.

My name is Hanna, I'm 17 years old and live in sweden, and I thought I would share my Mika story with you:

I've liked Mika since 2007 when they first played Grace Kelly on the radio, and my friend and I watched Grace Kelly lyrics videos on youtube and tried to sing along. :biggrin2:

But then, when they stopped playing Mika on the radio I kind of forgot him :huh:

But in 2010 he crossed my mind again and I rediscovered him on Spotify and his song We are Golden - which I loved. :cheerful_h4h:

So I decided I would buy TBWKTM. But when I came to the store I thought the album was too expensive so I didn't buy it. Yeah I regret that now.

But a few weeks later the music store had a special offer - buy 3 albums for 200 Swedish crowns. So I bought LICM - and I loved it. So at my birthday last year I got TBWKTM. And after I listened to the album (I loved it as well) I started to find out more about Mika.

And since then I've been a Mika addict (freak maybe :aah:) and my friends are getting tired of me talking about him all the time. That's why I became a member of MFC - so I could talk about Mika with someone who actually understands me, haha. :wink2:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Anna! :welcomeani: haha great story, I like it :thumb_yello: welcome to MFC!

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. :thumb_yello: (Btw you missed a H :wink2:)

You just came to THE right palce!!! We love our boss :das:

Hve fun, you'll meet amazing peeps here :biggrin2:

Haha I hope you love him because that's why I came. :biggrin2:

:welcomeani: to the MFC Hanna, you're in the right place, here you can talk about Mika all that you want :naughty: hope you have a lot of fun here :wink2:

Thanks, I hope so too :original:

Hello Hanna. Welcome at MFC.

WELCOME2.gif

Thanks, love the pic :thumb_yello:

Hi Hanna and WELCOME!!

I love your intro - a very good reason to join MFC -you'll have lots of fun on here!!:thumb_yello::aah:

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl: I hope so too.

Hello Hanna and welcome here! :huglove:

you're living in Sweden...well, I was obsessed with it some years ago :teehee: beautiful country :thumb_yello:

Haha, why?

Thank you, it is, at least sometime. :wink2:

Finally I have time to introduce myself.

My name is Hanna, I'm 17 years old and live in sweden, and I thought I would share my Mika story with you:

I've liked Mika since 2007 when they first played Grace Kelly on the radio, and my friend and I watched Grace Kelly lyrics videos on youtube and tried to sing along. :biggrin2:

But then, when they stopped playing Mika on the radio I kind of forgot him :huh:

But in 2010 he crossed my mind again and I rediscovered him on Spotify and his song We are Golden - which I loved. :cheerful_h4h:

So I decided I would buy TBWKTM. But when I came to the store I thought the album was too expensive so I didn't buy it. Yeah I regret that now.

But a few weeks later the music store had a special offer - buy 3 albums for 200 Swedish crowns. So I bought LICM - and I loved it. So at my birthday last year I got TBWKTM. And after I listened to the album (I loved it as well) I started to find out more about Mika.

And since then I've been a Mika addict (freak maybe :aah:) and my friends are getting tired of me talking about him all the time. That's why I became a member of MFC - so I could talk about Mika with someone who actually understands me, haha. :wink2:

Very nice intro Hannah :thumb_yello:

And you're in the right place here :naughty:

We love Mikaing together for hours :mf_lustslow:

Have lots of fun with us sweetie :huglove:

Very nice intro Hannah :thumb_yello:

And you're in the right place here :naughty:

We love Mikaing together for hours :mf_lustslow:

Have lots of fun with us sweetie :huglove:

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Well I hope so :naughty:

I'm sure I will have, everyone here is so friendly :wub2:

Archived