Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we can see the shoes :wink2:

FELiX BLOXSOM ‏@felixbloxsom

We might just leave him here, seems to be enjoying himself instagr.am/p/NOTnRbwk7R

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTEuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9iNDQ2ODk5MmQwZGExMWUxOTQyYjEyMzEzODE5MGY3Zl83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=GhmwC4bYj3GfJWzif0PijU0DCYj0sOx2DAkJheblCgc

Aww... he looks so sweet...:wub2: and relaxing..

And cool shoes..!

Here we can see the shoes :wink2:

FELiX BLOXSOM ‏@felixbloxsom

We might just leave him here, seems to be enjoying himself instagr.am/p/NOTnRbwk7R

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTEuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9iNDQ2ODk5MmQwZGExMWUxOTQyYjEyMzEzODE5MGY3Zl83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=GhmwC4bYj3GfJWzif0PijU0DCYj0sOx2DAkJheblCgc

Lately he spends a lot of time laying here and there :naughty: In St.Peter, now...

Imagine, you are walking down the street, and suddenly see Mika in the most unexpected place, relaxing :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Lately he spends a lot of time laying here and there :naughty: In St.Peter, now...

Imagine, you are walking down the street, and suddenly see Mika in the most unexpected place, relaxing :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Oh yeah,:naughty: thats would be shocking... but wonderfull...:wub2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

1:47 am. Just leaving show in Vienne. Just met fans who'd travelled from Paris, Italy, Seoul Korea, Michigan US & Russia. You are amazing X

1:47 am. Just leaving show in Vienne. Just met fans who'd travelled from Paris, Italy, Seoul Korea, Michigan US & Russia. You are amazing X

That must be Yuna! So glad she got to meet him. :wub2:

Happy ending ‏@MarcosDreamer

Algún día me casaré con @mikasounds JAJAJAJAJAJA vale, vale ya vuelvo a mi mundo de unicornios y hadas..

@MarcosDreamer lol! Xx

양말 ‏@Jin_HyeSeoung

@mikasounds wow hat fan is really lucky!!! I have been to Seoul gig since Im a korean Lol xxxx!! pic.twitter.com/4FvUgsMv

@Jin_HyeSeoung x

Too freak for you! ‏@Zachi_Flowers

@mikasounds Desde hace 3 meses me conecto casi todo el dia, sólo para que usted vea esto. Please. http://twitpic.com/9u76nv

@Zachi_Flowers I love it.

Amazing costume from Genesis, 'Lamb lies down on Broadway' That is a stage costume!

6be18df0d13411e19f661231381b69db_7.jpg

Zak Bowen ‏@zakbowen

@mikasounds when will the video for 'Celebrate' be released?

@zakbowen as soon as the Dirrector finishes editing it... (tapping fingers on desk waiting;)

Marjorie ☆(●ω●)☆ ‏@Awesome_****

@mikasounds I wish to be retweeted by you or reply, just once. I'll can die happy!

@Awesome_**** don't die

Edited by BiaIchihara

Zak Bowen ‏@zakbowen

@mikasounds when will the video for 'Celebrate' be released?

@zakbowen as soon as the Dirrector finishes editing it... (tapping fingers on desk waiting;)

Like this -> :wait:? Ha! Finally he knows how his fans felt for about two years! :naughty: Enjoy the feeling, Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Just got into hotel. There is a moat around it. Check out the fireplace in front of the bed.

48a31daed13e11e1bfbf22000a1e8863_7.jpg

And the living room, of the room...

8f5498e0d13e11e194471231380ff9db_7.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

New artificial super trees in Singapore are beautiful but are something out of a Dr Seuss nightmare! http://pic.twitter.com/USdGRrJm via Richard Quest

AyJ9q6nCEAA5jhd.jpg

I LOVED doing this. A drawn interview at my old flat in London. Check it out here http://www.whiteboardproject.co.uk/music/interviews/mika/

Edited by Mikasister