Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Back at the airport. Finished gig last night, grabbed a 2 hour nap and now waiting to board plane to Moscow for fest this afternoon, tired!

Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

Only a few days until the next Mika film gets shot! Where in the world will it be this time?!?!... And more importantly, what song?

I guess it will be something like MYH?

Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

Only a few days until the next Mika film gets shot! Where in the world will it be this time?!?!... And more importantly, what song?

I guess it will be something like MYH?

Woow exciting news :excite: I want UW. And what about Celebrate vid? Mika said it would come out this July :mf_rosetinted:

wandering around Luzern ahead of gig tomorrow night, slightly dazed... a man is singing bluegrass outside my hotel room window.

I however, spent 3 mins unable to figure out why the USB end of my iPhone charger wouldn't fit in my phone...

wandering around Luzern ahead of gig tomorrow night, slightly dazed... a man is singing bluegrass outside my hotel room window.

I however, spent 3 mins unable to figure out why the USB end of my iPhone charger wouldn't fit in my phone...

:lmfao: I do that all the time :doh:

Well Andy isn't the editor, so if he's seen it, it must be done! Right?

Yeah that's what I thought :thumb_yello: BB Gun are the directors of this vid, but wow, they edited it fast, which is awesome for us :wub2: