Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Mika Italia

Mercoledì alle 12:30 MIKA incontra i fan italiani su Google+!

(Wednesdays at 12:30 MIKA meets the Italian fans on Google +!)

http://www.universalmusic.it/pop/news/newsdet.php?idn=4412

MIKA FAN MEETS ITALIAN ON GOOGLE +

Hangout Live, Wednesday 25 July at 24:30, on pages of Google + ZERO MUSIC and UNIVERSAL MUSIC ITALY

Pending the release of his third album "The Origin of Love", which will be released on September 18 on Island Records label, Mika will meet fans of Italian + Google, the Google social project launched last June, which brings together over 250 million users worldwide, to present the new album and new single Celebrate, already among the most played songs by the Italian radio and available in digital download.

Through the'' Google'' Hangout + lucky eight will have the opportunity to attend the exclusive event to be held on Wednesday 25 July 2012 on the official website of Zero Music and Universal Music Italy.

Mika fans can follow the live hangout on the page at Google + ZERO MUSIC: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106932375979160129269 page or Google + Universal Music Italy at this address: https: / / plus.google.com/113898235613096980130

To stay updated on the latest news and upcoming appointments on Google Calendar + is possible to visit the music you love on G +.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't get it either, lol, could anyone who speaks italian explain this?

Edit: Here's some more info from https://plus.google.com/u/0/113898235613096980130/posts:

ZERO MUSIC - HANGOUT # 1 - SPECIAL GUEST: MIKA!

July 25 12:30 am: The first of Zero Music Hangout with host Mika.

In anticipation of his third album, The Origin of Love, due out September 18 on Island Records label, the Italian fans will have the opportunity to interview Mika, transmitted through the Hangout on the official website of Zero + Music + and Universal Music Italy.

To participate all'Hangout with MIKA, live video, you must:

- Be of age

- To have webcam, microphone and a good internet connection

- Be available to attend all'hangout approximately between 12:00 and 13:00 on Wednesday, July 25

- Be available to the tests with our team at 18:00 on Tuesday, July 24 (to test webcam, wireless, etc.)

If you meet all the requirements above, follow + Zero Music and leave a comment in the post dedicated. The fastest 8 people will be contacted with details on the participation all'hangout with MIKA!

The Hangout with MIKA, in collaboration with + Universal Music Italy, will be visible to all live on the page of Google + + + Zero Music and Universal Music Italy, and will be led by Julia Salvi on Virgin Radio with other surprise guests from enjoy during transmission.

Edited by LaraMay

sounds like it'll def be streaming live!! :yay:

you have to sign up for google plus then follow the zero musica page and leave a comment under the post about mika...

i was fourth to leave a comment but sadly i think it's the first 8th italian fans comments :aah:

Edited by nas

sounds like it'll def be streaming live!! :yay:

you have to sign up for google plus then follow the zero musica page and leave a comment under the post about mika...

i was fourth to leave a comment but sadly i think it's the first 8th italian fans comments :aah:

I did the same... just incase! It would be amazing if it was for worldwide fans! :wub2: And I was 5th! :aah:

I'm so confused :aah: I guess 8 italian fans will get the opportunity to ask Mika questions at 12 pm on Wednesday or something? I guess it's not related to the album playback in Milan later that day at all? Hopefully we'll get to watch the Q&A at least but I don't understand anything about this whole Google+ thing. :doh:

As it is called 'hangout' instead of a listening party, perhaps they will do something before the event, like a live Q&A :dunno:

However, I doubt you'd hear any recorded music other than the ones you have already heard.

How can they transmit it live? I mean presumably the album will be playing. :naughty:

As it is called 'hangout' instead of a listening party, perhaps they will do something before the event, like a live Q&A :dunno:

However, I doubt you'd hear any recorded music other than the ones you have already heard.

yea i don't think it's connected to the listening party...mayb a Q and A...:dunno:

The Page posted this reply under 8 comments:

Grazie a tutti per le risposte!

Sceglieremo gli 8 partecipanti entro domani mattina, controllate questa pagina!

Thank you for all your feedbacks!

We will select 8 of you by tomorrow morning, check out this page!

So does that mean everyone above won? I hope so- I'm one of them..:wub2:

I'm so confused :aah: I guess 8 italian fans will get the opportunity to ask Mika questions at 12 pm on Wednesday or something? I guess it's not related to the album playback in Milan later that day at all? Hopefully we'll get to watch the Q&A at least but I don't understand anything about this whole Google+ thing. :doh:

I don't think we'll all be able to see the Google+ hangout --

I think just the participants can see it. It's like a video conference.

This will give you a better idea.

http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/

The Page posted this reply under 8 comments:

Grazie a tutti per le risposte!

Sceglieremo gli 8 partecipanti entro domani mattina, controllate questa pagina!

Thank you for all your feedbacks!

We will select 8 of you by tomorrow morning, check out this page!

So does that mean everyone above won? I hope so- I'm one of them..:wub2:

I'm not sure -- they did say for Italian fans. :dunno:

I suppose we'll find out tomorrow. :naughty:

I don't think we'll all be able to see the Google+ hangout --

I think just the participants can see it. It's like a video conference.

This will give you a better idea.

http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/

I'm not sure -- they did say for Italian fans. :dunno:

I suppose we'll find out tomorrow. :naughty:

you can share the hangouts after they're over though..so maybe not live streaming but they'll share after...

lol i can't wait for tmrw! but it sounds like they'll select out the italian commenters from the rest :aah:

they say "L’Hangout con MIKA, realizzato in collaborazione con +Universal Music Italia, sarà visibile per tutti in diretta sulla pagina Google+ di +Zero Musica"

so it should be for all to be seen live. That's what i understand.

thre are not many people who commented yet.

I think it's like a big conference, and then eight lucky people will be able to comminucate, and they'll have their webcams on but then the rest can only watch.

yes, I think it will all be done via secure links and passwords. I'd really be surprised if all could hear the songs as well (even the ones joining via live meeting) but we'll see. Shame I couldn't even join via the web even if I had the rights to do so. :tears:

However, I do believe in people with the right technology wiling to share with the community. :biggrin2::naughty:

Someone please record it! :crossed:

If anyone knows any free software that can record the screen, I'd be happy to do it! :biggrin2:

yes, I think it will all be done via secure links and passwords. I'd really be surprised if all could hear the songs as well (even the ones joining via live meeting) but we'll see. Shame I couldn't even join via the web even if I had the rights to do so. :tears:

However, I do believe in people with the right technology wiling to share with the community. :biggrin2::naughty:

I don't think we'll hear any new songs. Maybe one if we're lucky? It seems like an odd place to showcase the new songs to be quite honest.

Why can't you join? :shocked:

Why can't you join? :shocked:

That's because I will be at other similar live meetings almost all day - without Mika being involved. :sad:

I don't think we'll hear any new songs. Maybe one if we're lucky? It seems like an odd place to showcase the new songs to be quite honest.

i have just checked the time of this listening party and it is from 4pm to 5pm CET., whilst the webcam party starts at 1 om CET - so two different things I suppose. The latter is likely to be more like a Q&A / press conference for fans broadcast live.

That's because I will be at other similar live meetings almost all day - without Mika being involved. :sad:

i have just checked the time of this listening party and it is from 4pm to 5pm CET., whilst the webcam party starts at 1 om CET - so two different things I suppose. The latter is likely to be more like a Q&A / press conference for fans broadcast live.

Aw, that's a shame :sad: I'll try and record it for you then! :thumb_yello:

Yep, I think so. Hopefully there won't be too many technical difficulties :aah:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Back in London. Right ear is bizarrely swollen from mosquito bites from last nights gig in Milan. Hot ear, maybe someone's talkin bout me...