Mika in Tallinn, Estonia - 5 july 2012

ängi

OMG this is exciting news :excite::clap::excite::boing:

not that i could ever attend this one, but so exciting that dates are starting to be announced and not just ones in France :teehee:

:aah: same feeling!

I can't go to any of them, but is still exciting :biggrin2: I can wait to see them in the calendar, that makes it more exciting :aah::wub2:

and yeah, not just in France :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!! :boing::excite:

Only 6 hours away from my home. If he won't do a gig in Lithuania, I must go to this one (or both, who knows)!! I'm shaking right now. Now I need to find a person who would like to go with me :naughty:

CAN`T WAIT!!!! :excite: :excite: I've been waiting his gig for 1 year, 7 months and 12 days... and now another 3 months and 18 days :aah: Hope I'll survive it:aah:

At least it's in July this time, not August. Otherwise I would waste my whole summer waiting for him.:biggrin2:

As I don't know any of the people who will attend, I'm not happy for them. I wish them no harm but I couldn't care less who goes if I don't and I don't really understand those people saying they are happy for a load of strangers.

You guys can be very weird sometimes.

As I don't know any of the people who will attend, I'm not happy for them. I wish them no harm but I couldn't care less who goes if I don't and I don't really understand those people saying they are happy for a load of strangers.

:boxed:

Are you another strange person?

well, I don't know most of the people going, just a few of them...and I can't go to this concert or any of the ones being announced as they are all in Europe and I live in America...but I'm still happy for those who can, bc they will have a great time and take pics and videos, etc...:dunno:

well, I don't know most of the people going, just a few of them...and I can't go to this concert or any of the ones being announced as they are all in Europe and I live in America...but I'm still happy for those who can, bc they will have a great time and take pics and videos, etc...:dunno:

But I don't understand why people care if others that they don't know have a good time or not. I don't care what a load of people I don't know do or don't do. It's just not on my radar.

I think everyone is just trying to appear nice. Hell maybe they are nice. I know I'm damn well not!

It's polite to say so. I don't know if many people are genuinely happy for total strangers.

Anyway, I'm planning to go because it's near my country, and it's possible my husband will come with me too.

But I don't understand why people care if others that they don't know have a good time or not. I don't care what a load of people I don't know do or don't do. It's just not on my radar.

I think everyone is just trying to appear nice. Hell maybe they are nice. I know I'm damn well not!

I care bc I'm on MFC as well as them, so I know they will share with us what they do or not during the concert, what Mika does, what he sings, etc...and that's what the concerts threads are about, the ones who can go sharing what they lived...

and I've been in a Mika concert and I know that's a really great experience so, yeah, I'm happy for them, whether I know them or not :biggrin2:

I loved Tallinn, it sure would be nice to visit again :teehee:

Are you another strange person?

Really, it's obvious you're frustrated with Mika's UK absence but that's no reason to act like this. If you don't care about this gig you might as well just ignore this thread :wink2:

i for one am truly happy for people that can attend, doesn't matter if i know them or not.. It's just nice to see people happy, it makes me happy to see people happy.

but then again... i'm maybe just weird :dunno:

i for one am truly happy for people that can attend, doesn't matter if i know them or not.. It's just nice to see people happy, it makes me happy to see people happy.

but then again... i'm maybe just weird :dunno:

Aren't we all weird in our own way? :wink2:

I haven't posted to say I'm happy for those people (yet) but I really am too. It's good to know Mika will be touring outside of France too as it saddens me a bit to see so much anger against France :sad:

Archived