• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i'd like to order some of those heart-shaped glasses now, but in germany they're a little more expensive than on that uk site i posted here, and that site doesn't ship to germany. i can get them for 1 pound each (without the glowsticks). would any of you be interested in one (you can give me the money in london)? or would someone of the uk peeps order a pack from that website i posted? so far, we are 6 people who want those glasses... the ones i can buy here are in packs of 5. let me know what you think. :wink2:

oh, and something else... hasibobberle has designed t-shirts with "Hibbeling for Love" - if anyone's interested, you can contact her on twitter: @mfc_hasi - this is the design:

:wink2:

Only a bit more than 2 weeks til we'll see Mika again!! HIBBELING!! :excite:

I'd like one please. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Treasa

ok, i'd like to order some of those heart-shaped glasses now, but in germany they're a little more expensive than on that uk site i posted here, and that site doesn't ship to germany. i can get them for 1 pound each (without the glowsticks). would any of you be interested in one (you can give me the money in london)? or would someone of the uk peeps order a pack from that website i posted? so far, we are 6 people who want those glasses... the ones i can buy here are in packs of 5. let me know what you think. :wink2:

oh, and something else... hasibobberle has designed t-shirts with "Hibbeling for Love" - if anyone's interested, you can contact her on twitter: @mfc_hasi - this is the design:

:wink2:

Only a bit more than 2 weeks til we'll see Mika again!! HIBBELING!! :excite:

i would like some please:thumb_yello:

I haven't got mine yet:sneaky2:

Me neither, but the guy at HMV did say it would be 2 weeks before, so I think it should come next week.

Me neither, but the guy at HMV did say it would be 2 weeks before, so I think it should come next week.

Good ... not that I'm bothered lol ... but I need to send it to Weezey :teehee:

I haven't got any tickets yet :no:

We (in Spain) neither:dunno:... and you're a stone's throw away from London. I've decided that if I don't receive them tomorrow, I'll call UPS or ticketmaster, cause we are going to London some days before the show... Have you got VIP or normal tickets? Ours are VIP.

We (in Spain) neither:dunno:... and you're a stone's throw away from London. I've decided that if I don't receive them tomorrow, I'll call UPS or ticketmaster, cause we are going to London some days before the show... Have you got VIP or normal tickets? Ours are VIP.

Yes - mine are VIP too so I was wondering if they were being sent out later for some reason :dunno:

I'd like one please. :thumb_yello:

i would like some please:thumb_yello:

ok, i ordered 2 packs à 5 glasses. :wink2:

which means there are still 2 left, if anyone else is interested. but i'll bring them to london anyway, so you can let me know there. :wink2:

which means there are still 2 left, if anyone else is interested. but i'll bring them to london anyway, so you can let me know there. :wink2:

Had I already asked for a pair?

If not, can I have one of the spares?

Just incase people haven't bought tickets yet, but the tickets for Sunday are SOLD OUT!

It must be a good feeling for Jodie and Mika and all the others who will perform that day :wink2:.

Just incase people haven't bought tickets yet, but the tickets for Sunday are SOLD OUT!

I got an email yesterday, saying there were 500 left for Saturday.

I got an email yesterday, saying there were 500 left for Saturday.

Oh, they are sold out now... I was planning to buy a ticket for Sat too. I was too late :doh:

If anyone has an extra ticket for Sat, please let me know.

Great! Thanks you. :thumb_yello:

glasses arrived today. - that was fast... :biggrin2: now i only have to buy some glowsticks to try if it works... not sure though if i can bring any glowsticks to london, as i only have hand luggage... do they count as liquids at the airport? :blink:

it also works if you're wearing normal glasses - the only problem is that those things that should go over the ears are a bit short. but if you fix it with a rubber band (a normal one, or one of those things you attach to glasses during sports etc. so they don't fall off), it works perfectly. i think i'll attach small rubber bands to all the glasses i'm bringing, so everyone can decide whether they want to use them or remove them. :wink2: