<sneaks in and de-lurks>

Ladyeridan

hey, folks. I'm Eri, from North Carolina. I've got chronic debilitating lurker-itis and will probably be VERY quiet :biggrin2: I'm 39, single mum of a 5YO, and finally, FINALLY pinned down who did that song for Kick Ass, then found out that ZOMG there's more! Downloaded Life in Cartoon Motion and the Boy Who Knew Too Much and have been listening incessantly.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey, folks. I'm Eri, from North Carolina. I've got chronic debilitating lurker-itis and will probably be VERY quiet :biggrin2: I'm 39, single mum of a 5YO, and finally, FINALLY pinned down who did that song for Kick Ass, then found out that ZOMG there's more! Downloaded Life in Cartoon Motion and the Boy Who Knew Too Much and have been listening incessantly.

That's wonderful to know. I was so disappointed that Kick-Ass (We Are Young) didn't get more attention. After all, it was from a Blockbuster movie and I had hoped it would have created many new fans for Mika, especially in the USA where he doesn't get radio play.

It was also rotten that his wonderful song was last on the movie credits, and not even used in the actual movie.

But it's great that people like you did find the song, and then Mika's other masterpieces! Welcome to the MFC

Hello Eri!!! I'm sure eventually you won't be so quiet (I thought that too when I came here:teehee::naughty:).

welcomery.jpg

Welcome, and have fun!

• 1 month later...

Archived