Mika @ Serpentine Gallery Party 26 June 2012

dcdeb

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's REALLY pulling Zuleika, isn't he? He even grabbed her arm and everything :aah: What has happened to the lovely boy offering his arm to Dita? :sneaky2:

Appart from that, I do like the outfit a lot. These trousers don't bother me at all and it looks perfect to match his "new style" but also to keep his roots. :naughty:

well, it just doesn't fit together, imo. - i don't mind so much the trousers as such, though its bright orange reminds me of this:

Muellmann.jpg

:naughty: ... it's not even the colour that bothers me, i think. it's more the fact that the trousers to me look like a leisure / party look, whereas the jacket looks very classical / smart. although actually the trousers seem to be of some exclusive fabric, no jeans, so they're probably not supposed to be a leisure outfit... anyway, i've seen better outfits on mika. :teehee: but also worse. :naughty:

Hhahahahahhahaahaha Omg are they twins?? U made my day! Haha well yeah I completely agree with you but I've seen much worse outfits on him so I guess it's ok! Anyways I'm glad the red pants are back:mikasweat:

He's REALLY pulling Zuleika, isn't he? He even grabbed her arm and everything :aah: What has happened to the lovely boy offering his arm to Dita? :sneaky2:

Appart from that, I do like the outfit a lot. These trousers don't bother me at all and it looks perfect to match his "new style" but also to keep his roots. :naughty:

:naughty: how can he be pulling on her, when she is clearly the one in the front? the only pulling he could be doing is to hold her back :aah:

the pictures are not in order... the one where zuleika looks a bit off balance, she was just stepping off the sidewalk. maybe she almost fell & he was her saviour, but the pic makes it look different :blush-anim-cl:

The height of her shoes could be misleading mind... pretty sure they're Louboutins and they're pretty high! :aah::wink2:

For sure, they're Louboutins....on last photo, we can see the red sole....! :naughty:

But, despite of the heigth of her shoes, she's tall!:doh:

He made the daily mail line-up :teehee:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2165152/Holly-Valance-Mischa-Barton-lead-summer-glamour-annual-Serpentine-Gallery-party--earth-Nancy-DellOlio-wearing.html

You have to scroll down lots - but he's one of only 2 men in it - i think the trousers must have swung it :thumb_yello:

Why MIKA has big head on that pic :shocked:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2165152/Holly-Valance-Mischa-Barton-lead-summer-glamour-annual-Serpentine-Gallery-party--earth-Nancy-DellOlio-wearing.html

You have to scroll down lots - but he's one of only 2 men in it - i think the trousers must have swung it :thumb_yello:

Ha ha! He swung his pants!:naughty:

Old Trevor and Simon reference there, sorry:teehee:

And the other man being Benedict Cumberbatch...:wub2: