Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

Is it likely that Mika will come to Denmark?

Maybe for the larger tour later although he might play a smallish venue. I really hope they are going to announce all the dates soon. Like VERY soon. :aah:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe for the larger tour later although he might play a smallish venue. I really hope they are going to announce all the dates soon. Like VERY soon. :aah:

Okay, I just have to pray then :aah: They have to, and not Mika soon. :naughty:

I hope so..!! :crossed:

In 2010 was the same..

from that parc eana press conference thread (news board): "we will have a whole French and European tour in Autumn, the US afterwards, I think something in South America, then Asia, then we tour Europe again. " :wink2:

Interesting to see more and more dates coming up for most people...

:fisch:

Just ordered tickets for Munich and I have tears in my eyes as I know now I will see him again on stage.

Oh this is sweet :wub2:

I was sad leaving Vienne 2 weeks ago because I can't go to any other Summer gig but then I found out the French dates and it was such a contrast in feelings, being so happy again :original:

Oh this is sweet :wub2:

I was sad leaving Vienne 2 weeks ago because I can't go to any other Summer gig but then I found out the French dates and it was such a contrast in feelings, being so happy again :original:

I think if you have a date somewhere in the future you have something to look forward to it makes all much easier even if there are months between. :wink2:

Mika facebook :

Mika has just announced a host of new European Autumn tour dates! Throughout Oct/Nov 2012 he will be bringing his dynamic live show to Holland, Denmark, Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain & Portugal! Plus a special show at London's Roundhouse in December! Click here for all the dates & ticket info: http://bit.ly/MikaEvents Let us know which shows you're going to by hitting join on the events page!