Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

yes that would be an option, but I do think this is allready a heavy set of dates. Hardley any days of.

Any thoughts about venue? Seems he has picked small ones...

When I look at the dates mentiond on FB, I think he could very well fit in Holland on November 2....

woensdag 31 oktober 2012

Lill-Roubalx, France

Kantine

donderdag 1 november 2012

Cologne, Germany

Cirque Royal

zaterdag 3 november 2012

Brussels, Belgium

Gasometer

zondag 4 november 2012

Vienna, Austria

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah good you've found it. sorry i'm not home, so i have only limited internet access, didnt see your dm.

Tina was my rescue because I was panicking at that time :floor:. she found it for me. I´m so so excited about this gig.

yes that would be an option, but I do think this is allready a heavy set of dates. Hardley any days of.

Any thoughts about venue? Seems he has picked small ones...

Hopefully not Amsterdam again, but something in the East of our country :wink2:

I checked my old emails last night and we received the October 2009 dates on August 25th. :sneaky2:

:shocked:

Are you serious?! I don't think I can last that long! Let's pray it's sooner!

:mf_popeanim:

please god... no!!! Not while I'm gone:shocked:

Oh it's happened to me before believe me. At an internet cafe in London the day after the tour is announced, buying tickets to a Toronto show. :sneaky2:

Hey you all,

I'm not a very active member here and I have to admit I don't follow all the news and other stuff so much, so I might ask a stupid question now...

... but are there any rumours that Mika is going to do some more concerts in Germany in autumn? Do you think it makes sense to wait for additional dates? Or do you expect it to be just these two dates? :dunno:

Hey you all,

I'm not a very active member here and I have to admit I don't follow all the news and other stuff so much, so I might ask a stupid question now...

... but are there any rumours that Mika is going to do some more concerts in Germany in autumn? Do you think it makes sense to wait for additional dates? Or do you expect it to be just these two dates? :dunno:

no worries, your question isn't stupid. :wink2: mika actually said in an interview several weeks ago that he'd do 4 concerts in germany this autumn. it doesn't look like there'll be more dates though, for example if you look on the tour company website mlk.com, it's also just those 2 dates. mika might have meant german speaking area and included the gigs in vienna and zurich in his thoughts of "german" gigs... or maybe there'll be small radio concerts again like there were in 2009. but i guess for the "real" tour there won't be more than those 2 dates in germany. :dunno: from what we heard, he'll do another european tour in 2013 though.

no worries, your question isn't stupid. :wink2: mika actually said in an interview several weeks ago that he'd do 4 concerts in germany this autumn. it doesn't look like there'll be more dates though, for example if you look on the tour company website mlk.com, it's also just those 2 dates. mika might have meant german speaking area and included the gigs in vienna and zurich in his thoughts of "german" gigs... or maybe there'll be small radio concerts again like there were in 2009. but i guess for the "real" tour there won't be more than those 2 dates in germany. :dunno: from what we heard, he'll do another european tour in 2013 though.

Thanks for your answer! :thumb_yello: It really helped me to make my decision. "European tour 2013" sounds great!

But I can't wait... :wink2: so we've just bought tickets for cologne! :boing:

Edited by :Mia:

Yeah, thats will be after Asia tour. Like in 2010.

So, I think (and hope) he'll come to Baltic states too.:fisch:

I really need to stop looking at these tour dates... Every time I look at them I see Austria and I think that Mika's announced dates for Australia :shocked::aah::sneaky2:

aaaah :sneaky2: no asian tour yet ...

I read somewhere in this thread that it was a European tour, so I wouldn't expect anything in Asia before the start of 2013...

I really need to stop looking at these tour dates... Every time I look at them I see Austria and I think that Mika's announced dates for Australia :shocked::aah::sneaky2:

yeah, it's really similar, isn't it. it totally confused me when i was a kid and first learned the english name austria. :teehee: maybe we should call it by its local name "Österreich", so you don't have to suffer every time you read it. :wink2: i wish you good luck that he'll come to australia soon too - it's only an "a" and an "l" that are missing, he's almost there... :biggrin2:

yeah, it's really similar, isn't it. it totally confused me when i was a kid and first learned the english name austria. :teehee: maybe we should call it by its local name "Österreich", so you don't have to suffer every time you read it. :wink2: i wish you good luck that he'll come to australia soon too - it's only an "a" and an "l" that are missing, he's almost there... :biggrin2:

Damn straight he should come here! Actually, my mother said I should ask him to sing at my wedding (not sure I can afford him though) :teehee:

I reckon Österreich might confuse the rest of the english speakers, so might have to keep it as Austria (though now all I'm thinking of is ostriches cause Österreich looks like it :doh:)

Obviously I'm delirious because I haven't eaten since breakfast, so I think I'll go get some food...

I read somewhere in this thread that it was a European tour, so I wouldn't expect anything in Asia before the start of 2013...

funny to hear that local ppl confuse those two also :aah: Those two are so confusing so that's we prefer to call Austrailia in Chinese character pronounciation... :naughty: it's called "Hoju"