Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny to hear that local ppl confuse those two also :aah: Those two are so confusing so that's we prefer to call Austrailia in Chinese character pronounciation... :naughty: it's called "Hoju"

Ooooh, that's really cool! I never new that.

You learn something new every day!

Mika said at @Noroeste Pop Rock A Coruña that was the last summer festival in Europe. He said " now we are going to Canada (as all of us know) and after that US"

omg *has a spazz* thanks for posting this! :huglove:

Mika said at @Noroeste Pop Rock A Coruña that was the last summer festival in Europe. He said " now we are going to Canada (as all of us know) and after that US"

so he's doing an US tour without announcing any dates? :fisch: now that's something new, no one can blame him for not being creative. :naughty:

really?? :shocked:

i wish i could believe him :sneaky2: there has just been more and more dates announced in europe in october...:fisch:

really?? :shocked:

i wish i could believe him :sneaky2: there has just been more and more dates announced in europe in october...:fisch:

Maybe end of September :dunno: when he said that I tought in all of you:blush-anim-cl:

• 4 weeks later...