[YOUTUBE]aQAQiRO10fo[/YOUTUBE]

:huglove::huglove:

Edited by BiaIchihara

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I honestly don't know what to do to celebrate your birthday besides listening and enjoying to your music, due to the fact that I don't know how to make a birthday cake or good enough with craft...

Just, happy birthday MIKA. I wish you all the best things this world has to offer. You've changed our lives so much and we're thankful for that. Just know that you're never alone, for we'll always be here supporting you. We love you so much ♥ :thumb_yello:

|awkward fadeout.....| :naughty:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA :wub2:

By his wonderful art and all the friends that I do in the Mika's world, just say you're the origin of it all, my thank you :huglove:

QQAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82sN3lPS9TcbjKg1oTke1rsEgUTdPxU4e4jiKZCOKw-VnuxineapnzF2fEKPg_DvvTERctbF4YZqNQWfCKvjCU6pAJtU9VBABYdp8NvyRexau6DprXMR6uAr6A.jpg

[YOUTUBE]36V0jMIy47Q[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Birthday, Mika!

It's your birthday again, I remember writing your birthday message last year and it feels like yesterday. Another year has gone by (I say the same words every May when I see lilacs blooming in my garden). Time goes so fast, we need to enjoy every moment.

Enjoy your special day today and be ready to enjoy the most amazing year of your life so far :wub2: I wish you all the happiness in the world, may all your dreams come true. Love you! xxx