MIKA @ Webster Hall, New York City 15 October 2012

dcdeb

one winner for the Choir!

Alex Goldschmidt ‏@alexandergold

OMG! You guys I am singing on stage with @mikasounds at Webster Hall on Monday! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

YOU GUYS I AM FREAKING OUT. pic.twitter.com/qdTF8B0c

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one winner for the Choir!

OMG! You guys I am singing on stage with @mikasounds at Webster Hall on Monday! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

YOU GUYS I AM FREAKING OUT. pic.twitter.com/qdTF8B0c

[YOUTUBE]T6Oz8uLcqos[/YOUTUBE]

Does anyone know if there's going to be a meet and greet?

It always depends on how Mika is feeling, if he is busy after the show.

Hope you enjoy the concert!

MFCers going to this concert.... have fun!!!! i can't wait to hear all about it!

:yay:

8.15 am in NY and nothing new on the queueing front? Isn´t Holly already there? :wink2:. How is the weather in NY? Girls I´m curious :teehee:

If I was going I would have most definitley already been there! For at least 2 hours already. :teehee: I can't express my devastation. Those who know me, can imagine what I am going through today. That's all the energy I have to say. Utterly devastated - gutted - and heart--broken beyond repair . . . .

If I was going I would have most definitley already been there! For at least 2 hours already. :teehee: I can't express my devastation. Those who know me, can imagine what I am going through today. That's all the energy I have to say. Utterly devastated - gutted - and heart--broken beyond repair . . . .

I´m sorry for you but I thought you would be there because of the RSVP list.

I AM VERY SORRY YOU COULDN'T COME. I KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING :huglove:

Can you tell me what happened?? If you feel comfortable

I had all my tickets and travel plans done - then something happened here at work, and I was told I could NOT get off - and if I called in ANY day I would not have a job to come back to. So, I had no choices in the matter. I am a wreck today. More then MIKA or anything else I REALLY was looking forward to the queue and meeting certain MFCers that I have been waiting YEARS to meet. Some of my FAVORITE people in the WORLD like Kira, Indy, Kreacher, Nas and my DEAR Rainbow Girl. :tears: And YOU Lucy. I really wanted to re-connect with the bestest friend I have ever had. Fate was not on my side. So, here I am rolling with the punches. :huglove: