MIKA @ Webster Hall, New York City 15 October 2012

dcdeb

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone getting excited? :teehee:

I still walk by the venue every day on the way to class. It's starting to feel very real!

Trying to keep a lid on it, so I MIGHT be able to function despite it :)

Last time I saw the boss was at

the Restaurant across from the United Palace, NYC :

447922944_e958bc1c4c.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Anyone getting excited? :teehee:

I still walk by the venue every day on the way to class. It's starting to feel very real!

Trying to keep a lid on it, so I MIGHT be able to function despite it :)

I've been traveling a lot so I've been trying to contain myself, but now that it's just days away... OMFG, I am SO excited! :excite:

Can't wait to see Mika again, and all of you!

Also, meant to add:

It seems that the Bowery (which Webster Hall is part of) has been streaming lots of shows live lately. This is the youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bowerypresents

They don't have their list of shows for the middle of October yet, but there's a chance they might stream the Mika show. :crossed:

That would be so cool :wink2:

I'm starting to pack for my flight on Saturday and checking the NYC weather forecast 7 times a day, and re-packing and checking the weather, and studying maps, and restaurants and trying to memorize lyrics 100% but it never fails that I get so mesmerized that he's singing in front of me and I'm forgetting it all. Omigawd I'm EXCITED!:dance_man:

I'm starting to pack for my flight on Saturday and checking the NYC weather forecast 7 times a day, and re-packing and checking the weather, and studying maps, and restaurants and trying to memorize lyrics 100% but it never fails that I get so mesmerized that he's singing in front of me and I'm forgetting it all. Omigawd I'm EXCITED!:dance_man:

if you get a chance, tell him about the Mod Club (again) :naughty:

i don't see any mention of a singing comp...:blink:

it's only visible in the US... but deb posted it here on the twitter update thread. :wink2:

btw, could someone please take pictures of the setlist and of the merchandise stand, if there is one? i'm curious what we can expect in europe. :teehee: although of course it might change a few times til then, but to get a general idea... :wink2:

I wish you all a really great show! :toot:

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!! :mika1:

Aww, thanks! Wish you were going to be there, too! :wub2:

And honestly, I'm so excited I can barely concentrate on everything I need to do today. Not leaving until tomorrow morning... will it ever get here???!!!

:excite:

Have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

im sending confetti and hugs and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy!!! tell him i miss him (:naughty:) and just... have the time of your life!!!!!

you all deserve this!!! Have fun lovely people!!!!!!!

:huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

I saw on the Arthur's Day video, he let a fan kiss him. :huglove: Do you think he would mind? Does anyone have stories about meeting Mika?

I'm going to his concert in NYC at Webster Hall. How would I find out where he is and take a picture with him? :mf_rosetinted:

Help! I've never met a celebrity before but I neeeeed to meet him!

:mikalove: