MIKA @ Webster Hall, New York City 15 October 2012

dcdeb

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had all my tickets and travel plans done - then something happened here at work, and I was told I could NOT get off - and if I called in ANY day I would not have a job to come back to. So, I had no choices in the matter. I am a wreck today. More then MIKA or anything else I REALLY was looking forward to the queue and meeting certain MFCers that I have been waiting YEARS to meet. Some of my FAVORITE people in the WORLD like Kira, Indy, Kreacher, Nas and my DEAR Rainbow Girl. :tears: And YOU Lucy. I really wanted to re-connect with the bestest friend I have ever had. Fate was not on my side. So, here I am rolling with the punches. :huglove:

Life can be a bicth sometimes! I was looking forward to spend time with you. Hope he comes back again and maybe you can come then! :thumb_yello:

HOW CAN I MEET HIM?! PLEASE HELP! I AM DESPERATE! WHAT SHOULD I DO? :mikadas:

I would say you just wait at the backstage door after the show.

No clue if MFC members have a private M&G planned or not this time.

from one of the choir winner:

Roberta ‏@robertina59

@alexandergold @mikasounds how many people in the choir then? it's you the only one we know of!

8m Alex Goldschmidt ‏@alexandergold

@robertina59 4 guys and 4 girls.

9m Alex Goldschmidt ‏@alexandergold

I'm just like...looking out a window from backstage at MIKA on stage getting ready...

8m Mona-Lisa Caravaniez ‏@MonaLisaCara

@alexandergold you'll get to rehearse with him too, right?

8m Alex Goldschmidt ‏@alexandergold

@MonaLisaCara Yes.

28m Alex Goldschmidt ‏@alexandergold

Rehearsals just ended. Just waiting to meet @mikasounds and soundcheck. Like... Oh my god.

1h Alex Goldschmidt ‏@alexandergold

A girl waiting on line for the show recognized me from my submission video.

1h Alex Goldschmidt ‏@alexandergold

Here we go. pic.twitter.com/SNdApld0

Alright. How many of you in line, in the rain, have an absolutely huge, what I respectfully call, a huge ass grin!! on your face? I'm not there and I can still remember waiting outside in Chicago for my first show. I know a few of you there and I know you are excited!! To heck with taping it, dance and jump around with him! Squeeeee! :) !!!

Alex Goldschmidt ‏@alexandergold

We are now singing eight songs with @mikasounds. Maybe more. He put us on 'Popular Song' last minute.

Soundcheck is all finished. We are having another meeting with @mikasounds and his band. He's already learned all our names.

Soundcheck is done. It's ridiculous having @mikasounds as our choir director. He said he'll be changing everything all the time. Good.

i think they have a supporting act called something Dolls .... can't remember for sure :naughty:

Hello Guy,

why did I think you were in NY too? I´m so happy for them all to be in the front row. Now I have to go to bed but I hope to be able to read the first reports when I get up again. I know they all will have the blast right now and I´m with them in my thoughts.

Hello Guy,

why did I think you were in NY too? I´m so happy for them all to be in the front row. Now I have to go to bed but I hope to be able to read the first reports when I get up again. I know they all will have the blast right now and I´m with them in my thoughts.

awww :tears: i wish i was in NY... i need a new roof on my house... can't justify a Mika gig in NY at the moment :no:

but i'm wearing my CCD and hoping my MFC friends are too! maybe i can hear the gig by proxy! :naughty: