Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

From facebook. Judging from my twitter feed, most people have seen it already, but just in case:

Who would like to get their hands on an Origin Of Love handwritten lyric sheet from Mika?

All you need to do is head over to Twitter and tweet:

RT @mikasounds You are the Origin of Love http://smarturl.it/Origin_Love_DELUXE #MikaOrigin

One lucky person who spreads the love & tweets will be taking this home! We'll be choosing the winner on Monday so keep on RT...happy tweeting!!

306688_10151118872913040_394187360_n.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From facebook. Judging from my twitter feed, most people have seen it already, but just in case:

Who would like to get their hands on an Origin Of Love handwritten lyric sheet from Mika?

RT @mikasounds You are the Origin of Love http://smarturl.it/Origin_Love_DELUXE #MikaOrigin

One lucky person who spreads the love & tweets will be taking this home! We'll be choosing the winner on Monday so keep on RT...happy tweeting!!

Nice! But next time my husband tells me I have bad handwriting, I'm showing this to him:fisch:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

US fans! Check out my Facebook page to get the chance to join us in stage for a couple songs during next week's shows!!

Entries coming in fast, so hurry!

US fans! Check out my Facebook page to get the chance to join us in stage for a couple songs during next week's shows!!

Entries coming in fast, so hurry!

ugh! why is it only for people over 21 :/ wish i was 6 years older :(...

Universal Republic ‏@RepublicRecords

We can't wait to check out @MikaSounds Monday at Webster Hall, have you gotten your tickets yet?

@RepublicRecords they've been sold out for months...

At home after rehearsals. Watching trashy TV. Final destination makes me want to poke my eyes out. Jersey Shore makes me wish I had.

Competition for my twitter followers..I've got a handwritten Origin Of Love lyric sheet 4 1 winner just RT my NEXT tweet-you have 24hrs

RT You are the Origin of Love http://smarturl.it/Origin_Love_DELUXE … #MikaOrigin

Here's a pic of the lyric sheet, want to win? Just RT my previous tweet #MikaOrigin http://on.fb.me/SWDoiV

Edited by BiaIchihara

I always thought that people who are good at drawing has a beautiful handwriting too.. Oh how wrong I was :naughty:

Edit: By the way, am I the only one who pictures this tweet with a 'shun' smile? I mean like this: '@RepublicRecords they've been sold out for months... :shun:'

Edited by Milda

I want that lyric sheet so badly. I've actually apologised to my Twitter followers for the amount of spamming that I'm going to be doing on basically a daily basis. I want the sheet LOL!

Also, with regard to the stage singers... omggggggg. I hope he comes to Ireland, and asks for them here. I would SO BE RIGHT UP THERE. Trying not to scream his own songs in his face. No but seriously it'd be a kickass thing to do.

I always thought that people who are good at drawing has a beautiful handwriting too.. Oh how wrong I was :naughty:

Edit: By the way, am I the only one who pictures this tweet with a 'shun' smile? I mean like this: '@RepublicRecords they've been sold out for months... :shun:'

But he used to be a dyslexic, and, according to him, learned to write very late.

So, I think it took him a lot of will to learn to write even like this :wub2:

Yes, I bet it was a golden moment! Probably accompanied by an air-punch.

But he used to be a dyslexic, and, according to him, learned to write very late.

But Mika wrote a letter of coffee, with beautiful handwriting.:teehee:

Perhaps he has two styles of handwriting...I also do the same:blush-anim-cl:

A34owSVCYAArN31.jpg:large

A34ouAhCcAAuoWW.jpg:large

I love how he wrote "god/God will do nothing to stop it..." you're free to choose which version do you want :thumb_yello:

I love how he wrote "god/God will do nothing to stop it..." you're free to choose which version do you want :thumb_yello:

Took me a long time to find it, but I agree. Love it too! He thought of the person receiving the paper, because something tells me that he usually writes god with a big G :teehee:

Yeah, I thought so, too. And you would think that Mika's record label would know that. :doh:

And if you want to see really bad handwriting, you should see my husband's -- it's illegible! You can at least read what Mika's written here. :naughty:

I don't know much about dyslexia, but I thought it is hard to spell if you are dyslexic. Does it have something to do with handwriting too?

You can at least read what Mika's written here. :naughty:

Actually I can't :roftl: The only thing I can understand properly is "The Origin Of Love" at the top of the page :aah:

I'm good at drawing, but most of the time I can't read my own handwriting it's so bad! They're very different things!

Thanks to Mika, now I know that :naughty: