Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

i guess it's only people in Denmark there can see it. so from mika's FB:

"Til alle Mikas fantastiske danske fans! Vi glæder os over, at koncerten mandag d. 29. oktober i Store VEGA i København, er så tæt på nu. Har I købt jeres billetter endnu? Hvis ikke, så kan I købe dem her: http://www.billetlugen.dk/musik/25977/mika/

UNIK KONKURRENCE - fans, der har købt deres billetter gennem dette link - fra den dag de kom i salg indtil mandag d. 29. oktober kl. 9 lokal tid - vil automatisk være med i en konkurrence, hvor man kan møde MIKA...! 2 heldige vindere vil blive valgt og de kan hver især medbringe én ven (Vennen skal have sin egen billet til koncerten). Du behøver ikke at gøre noget ekstra. Vi sender dig en e-mail mandag morgen, hvis du har vundet! Sørg for at købe billetterne, så du kan få chancen for at møde manden selv. Vi ses til koncerten…

69757_10151134290803040_1533142399_n.jpg "

i translated lol

"To all the wonderful danish fans - We're excited to see you in Vega monday the 29. oct - it's soon - have you bought your ticket yet? if not by it here http://www.billetlugen.dk/musik/25977/mika/

Specail competition - fans there bought their ticket via that link, will automaticly be in the competition about winning a special meeting with Mika. 2 lucky people will get chosen, and they can each bring a friend. We will send you a email monday morning if you won. you dont need to do anything extra. remember to buy your ticket.

See you"

wiiiiiiieeee i wanna win lol

Edited by Hippieibbie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Til alle Mikas fantastiske danske fans! Vi glæder os over, at koncerten mandag d. 29. oktober i Store VEGA i København, er så tæt på nu. Har I købt jeres billetter endnu? Hvis ikke, så kan I købe dem her: http://www.billetlugen.dk/musik/25977/mika/

UNIK KONKURRENCE - fans, der har købt deres billetter gennem dette link - fra den dag de kom i salg indtil mandag d. 29. oktober kl. 9 lokal tid - vil automatisk være med i en konkurrence, hvor man kan møde MIKA...! 2 heldige vindere vil blive valgt og de kan hver især medbringe én ven (Vennen skal have sin egen billet til koncerten). Du behøver ikke at gøre noget ekstra. Vi sender dig en e-mail mandag morgen, hvis du har vundet! Sørg for at købe billetterne, så du kan få chancen for at møde manden selv. Vi ses til koncerten…

i translated lol

"To all the wonderful danish fans - We're excited to see you in Vega monday the 29. oct - it's soon - have you bought your ticket yet? if not by it here http://www.billetlugen.dk/musik/25977/mika/

Specail competition - fans there bought their ticket via that link, will automaticly be in the competition about winning a special meeting with Mika. 2 lucky people will get chosen, and they can each bring a friend. We will send you a email monday morning if you won. you dont need to do anything extra. remember to buy your ticket.

See you"

Why did I notice the translation after I've read the whole text :doh:

Omg, I want to win too :aah: Thanks for posting since I can't see it. :huglove:

i translated lol

See you"

Didn't everybody buy their tickets to this show via that link :blink: I did a long time ago but strange competition... What if someone who wins just wants to see the show and not meet Mika? Lol!

Didn't everybody buy their tickets to this show via that link :blink: I did a long time ago but strange competition... What if someone who wins just wants to see the show and not meet Mika? Lol!

:aah: i thought i was the only one who thought it a strange competition! i'm happy for u guys but still...really weird way to win a comp - just by buying a tix :teehee:

True, but I guess they just want more people to buy tickets. But as I've said, I'm not complaining :aah:

... :(

They should really release Stardust worldwide and bring it on :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! I think maybe stardust is the song with the greater single potential he has ever written, someone's making bad choices :sneaky2: UW is also good tho...

Exactly! I think maybe stardust is the song with the greater single potential he has ever written, someone's making bad choices :sneaky2: UW is also good tho...

I love Underwater but I don't know if it will appeal to the global market :'(

I haven't heard it yet on the radio and though, it has been released for a month here... I'm pretty worried ;'(

MIKASOUNDS

In studio in LA recording with Greg Wells

I wonder what he is recording :blink: more songs?! Movie track?! Collab?

Great news! I wonder what it is they're working on?

One thing really annoys me about Mika. He talks about writing for other people, but that he uses different names so that no one knows its actually him!

He should always use HIS OWN name, and get a reputation as a great songwriter, its stupid to remain annonymus.

Not sure if it's been posted anywhere, but you can listen to the album commentary on spotify!

If you have spotify, you can click on this and listen.

Just a minute before Mika tweets about it. Good work :biggrin2: