Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if it's been posted anywhere, but you can listen to the album commentary on spotify!

If you have spotify, you can click on this and listen.

what am i missing? :blink: i can hear the songs, but no comments, although it says with commentary in the playlist? where are they? :dunno:

and what does he say, is it just the audio from the track by track videos, or something new?

what am i missing? :blink: i can hear the songs, but no comments, although it says with commentary in the playlist? where are they? :dunno:

For me a yellow bar that says "Dieser Titel ist momentan nicht in Deutschland verfügbar" ("This track isn't available in Germany") appears on the top when I try to play a commentary, I tried it a minute ago.

Edited by DerMoment1608

and what does he say, is it just the audio from the track by track videos, or something new?

yes, it's just the audio from the track by track videos :thumb_yello:

There's commentaries of two songs that haven't been posted on youtube (yet?): MYH and Overrated. I posted a recording of those in the track by track thread some time ago.

Yes, that makes me laugh. He said anyone can sing, but on the ad for the choir it says you have to be able to sing.

Talk about tripping up over your own tongue Mika!

Well, he said anybody can sing -- not that anybody can sing WELL. Or sing well enough to sing with him! :wink2:

For me a yellow bar that says "Dieser Titel ist momentan nicht in Deutschland verfügbar" ("This track isn't available in Germany") appears on the top when I try to play a commentary, I tried it a minute ago.

ah yes. not available in germany. i could have expected that, same as always. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

but if it's just the audio from the track by tracks, that's alright. thanks for the info mari. :wink2:

Well, he said anybody can sing -- not that anybody can sing WELL. Or sing well enough to sing with him! :wink2:

Yes he qualified that comment with a tweet the other day specifying that you must be a "good" singer. :teehee:

I think all he meant by the initial comment was that if people can sing within their own range they can get away with being a vocalist. You look at someone like Calvin Harris who really can't sing compared to Mika but he still makes great dance tracks. And there are plenty of old school singer-songwriters who are about 90% songwriters and 10% singers - like Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young et al.

Yes he qualified that comment with a tweet the other day specifying that you must be a "good" singer. :teehee:

I think all he meant by the initial comment was that if people can sing within their own range they can get away with being a vocalist. You look at someone like Calvin Harris who really can't sing compared to Mika but he still makes great dance tracks. And there are plenty of old school singer-songwriters who are about 90% songwriters and 10% singers - like Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young et al.

I think they made a mistake by picking me then. Ah well, I can always enthusiastically wave my arms around:mf_rosetinted:

And don't forget Johnny Cash:naughty:

I think they made a mistake by picking me then. Ah well, I can always enthusiastically wave my arms around:mf_rosetinted:

And don't forget Johnny Cash:naughty:

Hadn't he mentioned Tom Waits as well ? :naughty:

That guy is an amazing musician but I can't really listen to what he's done these last few years X) His voice has become too weird for me...

YES YOU CAN! Everybody can sing. :mikacool:

@~Wicky~ See? told ya. :mikacool:

:naughty:

Yes, that makes me laugh. He said anyone can sing, but on the ad for the choir it says you have to be able to sing.

Talk about tripping up over your own tongue Mika!

:aah: Okay okay, I'll admit that I can sing... My conclusion is that I can sing, but only when I'm in a wooden cabin, in a God-forsaken forest! Don't think that I would create any sound, when you put me on stage or in front of a videocamera.

From Facebook

We're introducing our Tweet Of The Week, each week we'll highlight one of our favourite tweets to @mikasounds who will get a retweet & a follow back from Mika! We're kicking this off with this lovely tweet from @malin_swe everyone go follow & say hi #MikaTOTW

Hmm... I'd rather have Mika following whoever he wants to follow...

From Facebook

We're introducing our Tweet Of The Week, each week we'll highlight one of our favourite tweets to @mikasounds who will get a retweet & a follow back from Mika! We're kicking this off with this lovely tweet from @malin_swe everyone go follow & say hi #MikaTOTW

Hmm... I'd rather have Mika following whoever he wants to follow...

Weird idea :blink:

I would feel pretty bad if they forced Mika to retweet me... :mf_rosetinted:

True. :mf_rosetinted: But I can hardly imagine they'll get in touch with Mika and say 'right this tweet sent yesterday; find it and retweet it and follow them.' I assume they have access to his account. Just a thought. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

True. :mf_rosetinted: But I can hardly imagine they'll get in touch with Mika and say 'right this tweet sent yesterday; find it and retweet it and follow them.' I assume they have access to his account. Just a thought. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

It'd be even worse :wait: