Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Last year the winner was Ginger Lujka and it was a doodle

420622_313395712043215_1564414235_n.jpg

The there's hope, love that doodle :teehee:

Ahh, for some reason my FB timeline didn't get the first post about the comp. But I see where the confusion comes in from it. I just hope people are sensible and stick to the definition given, though I'm not holding my breath.

Don't think so, at least not after the comments I've read.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know from dealing with Mika fans over the years that there are many people who just don't follow/understand instructions for whatever reason. People are responding on FB without even speaking a word of English so they are not likely to understand the distinction between a doodle and other types of drawings. Not that it's impossible for them to understand the distinction but they are probably not going to get all these instructions translated exactly and will just try to work out what the gist of it is i.e. draw something to do with the song.

There will only be one winner for each song so it's really just a bit of fun for the other dozens of people who enter. As long as they pick a doodle I don't think it matters who enters. :dunno: Sounds like they are taking people's comments into consideration so I guess if you want doodles to win then go and support them. :wink2:

The first Doodle gallery is up! Check out the amazing pictures you sent in for the first Doodle contest, for the song 'Origin of Love,' they're great! Why not tag yourself in your picture if you sent one in, so everyone knows it's yours? Now we want you to get involved and help us pick the winner! Take a look through and hit 'Like' on your favourites and leave a comment as to why you like it and why you think it should win…. The image with the most love at the end of the competition will win a prize, so get involved!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Reached the top of the mountain. I love the view.

mikamountainnepal.jpg

Is that from his twitter, I can't seem to find it? :blink:

But it's hilarious anyway :aah: I was expecting some lovely picture with a nice view of trees, but this is way better. :lmfao:

We've had so many incredible entries so far to our Doodle Competition, well done everyone! However, we've noticed that if there are tons of pictures in a photo album, the ones at the back don't get as many 'Likes,' as the first few, as you ...have a lot to look through and not enough time to get to the end... We don't think this is very fair and so will still upload every entry to a gallery for you all to view and want you to go on there and tell us what you think, BUT we'll choose our favourite 6 for a shortlist of runners up. You can then choose one winner from the shortlist - the winner will be the one with the most 'Likes' and comments! Easy. So here is our 6 finalists for OOL doodle! Make sure you flick through each of the 6 first and then make your decision on your favourite. Give it a Like and tell us why you think it should win by leaving a comment too!

https://www.facebook.com/messages/1828099360#!/media/set/?set=a.10151248453018040.467682.6006248039&type=1

But it's hilarious anyway :aah: I was expecting some lovely picture with a nice view of trees, but this is way better. :lmfao:

+1 :lmao:

Isn't there a specific thread for this kind of photoshop shenanigans?

... Wonkaland?

That's the only thing that would've made this even funnier: seeing Mika post the picture there. :naughty: "Look guise I made this all by myself!"

+1 :lmao:

... Wonkaland?

That's the only thing that would've made this even funnier: seeing Mika post the picture there. :naughty: "Look guise I made this all by myself!"

I have nothing to do with it this time....:dunno:

... Wonkaland?

But he didn't post it. And I don't like that it was posted in this thread, making people think he did.

But he didn't post it. And I don't like that it was posted in this thread, making people think he did.

Wait, what? I thought he really tweeted it and you were joking about how he should've posted it to a specific MFC thread.

I've reached a brand new level of stupidity. :doh::aah:

We've had so many incredible entries so far to our Doodle Competition, well done everyone! However, we've noticed that if there are tons of pictures in a photo album, the ones at the back don't get as many 'Likes,' as the first few, as you ...have a lot to look through and not enough time to get to the end... We don't think this is very fair and so will still upload every entry to a gallery for you all to view and want you to go on there and tell us what you think, BUT we'll choose our favourite 6 for a shortlist of runners up. You can then choose one winner from the shortlist - the winner will be the one with the most 'Likes' and comments! Easy. So here is our 6 finalists for OOL doodle! Make sure you flick through each of the 6 first and then make your decision on your favourite. Give it a Like and tell us why you think it should win by leaving a comment too!

https://www.facebook.com/messages/1828099360#!/media/set/?set=a.10151248453018040.467682.6006248039&type=1

Not to be like that, but I'm thinking of giving up the doodle competition, since it isn't a doodle competition and my drawing skills aren't good enough, so even if they choose me for the runner up I won't get as many comments/likes as the ones who are really talented. And then it's not fun anymore.

Edited by Lilasko