Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought it was real... :lmfao: I feel tricked.

no ... I did it.

Sorry guys ... I won't do it again. I didn't think it would cause so many fuzz ... I thought it would be obvious that Mika didn't do this. :teehee:

*goes back to bad fan corner*

no ... I did it.

Sorry guys ... I won't do it again. I didn't think it would cause so many fuzz ... I thought it would be obvious that Mika didn't do this. :teehee:

:lmfao: I totally bought it :aah:

no ... I did it.

Don't feel bad. It was a good joke! :thumb_yello: Sometimes it's good to shake things up around.

no ... I did it.

Annie - this is nothing compared to some of the stunts pulled in the past :naughty:

I haven't read back so i dunno who complained but i've done so much worst over the years, annie, and no one ever complained, it's a matter of having humour or not, so don't get yourself too bugged about it...

I haven't read back so i dunno who complained but i've done so much worst over the years, annie, and no one ever complained, it's a matter of having humour or not, so don't get yourself too bugged about it...

This is true :mf_rosetinted:

no ... I did it.

Why sorry? I think it was a good one! :thumb_yello:

Right, there's no place like home....

So get your butt to the naughty corner!!!:sneaky2:

For fooling good ole fans in this thread...:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: What? I have to go from one corner to the other? But ... but ... but ... :tears:

All the entries for ‘Lola’ were brilliant, but… here are our finalists! Take a look at each one and at the end decide where you want to place your vote. Voting is easy, all you need to do is hit ‘Like’ on your favourite and leave a comment as to why you think it should take the prize! Voting closes at 12pm this Sunday and the winner will be announced then, so get clicking and let us know what you think! Well done everyone, Mika fans are very creative!

So much for being a doodle competition :fisch:

The next one is Step With Me so there's going to be a lot of supercheesy love doodles for that one

I haven't seen a post for the next one yet, how do you know it's Step With Me. Isn't Stardust next on the album?

Edit, just looked back a couple of posts, I see it now.