Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank God he's okay, but how awful for the injured and dead. I read that a lot of people have lost limbs! What a terrible thing to happen!

Yes... Very terrible I don't understand what's happening...:tears: What a terrible act!!...:tears:

was this reported anywhere? I just saw this on facebook

I can't check it out more than that, as i'm still at work :teehee:

did I miss this on MFC?

http://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/73843/boom-mika-nuovo-giudice-di-x-factor

it translate to:

BOOM! MIKA NEW JUDGE OF X FACTOR

It was rumored for some time, but we did not believe. Today, however, just us, first skeptical before a news like that, we can tell you that is about to become reality, the culmination of Mika in the jury of X Factor . From what we know, in fact, little miss the signing of the contract which would bring the interpreter of Grace Kelly behind the counter of the talent aired on SkyUno.

The singer should thus be added to the already certain Simona Ventura and remain to be defined the last two pieces of the puzzle.

A coup for Sky and her singing talent that, with a ' buy an international flavor , could face perfectly the absence of other famous jurors who, until now, have driven the uvula singers Platform Murdoch. Who will be the next to crowd the table names of the jurors of the program conducted by Alessandro Cattelan?

The british singer, winner of four World Music Awards, was the guest of the semi-final of the sixth edition of X Factor interacting with the kids and proposing Underwater , extracted from his latest recording effort. Will the British singer to captivate the Italian public and, above all, to curb the problem of language ?

did I miss this on MFC?

it translate to:

It was rumored for some time, but we did not believe. Today, however, just us, first skeptical before a news like that, we can tell you that is about to become reality, the culmination of Mika in the jury of X Factor . From what we know, in fact, little miss the signing of the contract which would bring the interpreter of Grace Kelly behind the counter of the talent aired on SkyUno.

The singer should thus be added to the already certain Simona Ventura and remain to be defined the last two pieces of the puzzle.

A coup for Sky and her singing talent that, with a ' buy an international flavor , could face perfectly the absence of other famous jurors who, until now, have driven the uvula singers Platform Murdoch. Who will be the next to crowd the table names of the jurors of the program conducted by Alessandro Cattelan?

The british singer, winner of four World Music Awards, was the guest of the semi-final of the sixth edition of X Factor interacting with the kids and proposing Underwater , extracted from his latest recording effort. Will the British singer to captivate the Italian public and, above all, to curb the problem of language ?

I love these translation programs :lmfao:

Not seen this anywhere - maybe some Italian fans can enlighten us?

did I miss this on MFC?

it translate to:

I love these translation programs :lmfao:

Not seen this anywhere - maybe some Italian fans can enlighten us?

From what some Italian fans are saying is that it's still just a rumour

Tonight though, he seems to be playing at a drinks convention in the South of France, for the Ricard group, who make Pernod. :drinks_wine::naughty:

@andre76muller 57m

Mika at Les Embiez https://twitter.com/andre76muller/status/324264123682676738/photo/1

@andre76muller 53m

#Mika at Awards Evening, Les Embiez https://twitter.com/andre76muller/status/324265277892206593/photo/1

Edited by RAK1

Tonight though, he seems to be playing at a drinks convention in the South of France, for the Ricard group, who make Pernod. :drinks_wine::naughty:

@andre76muller 57m

Mika at Les Embiez pic.twitter.com/hlESVCvpfm

@andre76muller 53m

#Mika at Awards Evening, Les Embiez pic.twitter.com/KQLWoHutRF

:naughty::mikasweat:

@andre76muller 57m

Mika at Les Embiez https://twitter.com/andre76muller/status/324264123682676738/photo/1

@andre76muller 53m

#Mika at Awards Evening, Les Embiez https://twitter.com/andre76muller/status/324265277892206593/photo/1

t4p! aww the confetti is back! :wub2:

Yes still a rumour..but many rumours about Mika as judge at xfactor italy are online so I guess will be confirmed soon.

They say Mika is about to sign the contract..!

he said he has to learn italian, that would fit. tho i don't really get why he does things like that instead of touring / writing new music. it takes up a lot of time to be a judge on one of those shows... and tbh i never like those judges in the german shows. they're some c-celebs who have nothing better to do with their time, and their job is being mean to the candidates, so the audience gets entertained. :no: i really hope this is different in italy, if mika becomes a judge there! :aah:

Yes still a rumour..but many rumours about Mika as judge at xfactor italy are online so I guess will be confirmed soon.

They say Mika is about to sign the contract..!

Mika a judge??:blink:

Oh no please....:doh: Not in this sort of program....

he said he has to learn italian, that would fit. tho i don't really get why he does things like that instead of touring / writing new music. it takes up a lot of time to be a judge on one of those shows... and tbh i never like those judges in the german shows. they're some c-celebs who have nothing better to do with their time, and their job is being mean to the candidates, so the audience gets entertained. :no: i really hope this is different in italy, if mika becomes a judge there! :aah:

I think could be nice a marketing move cause his popularity will increase here and he needs that at least in Italy.

Also he is an expert in music so his position and his "role" in the whole show will be different than "a famous singer that plays as a judge" cause he really knows about music and this information will give him "respect" and approval from the viewers. Is a new way to get to know Mika grand-scale.

I also think that he could write his music during the process cause is not a "full day job" and I'm sure they'll organize things to help him to do everything. Dont forget that Universal has the first interest on Mika's music and new album to sell ;)

Last but not least, but please notice that this only my own "theory", the competitor singers in the show get songs created ONLY for them ad Mika could also prove his skills to write songs like he did for Ramazzotti. Judges who are not musician ask other artists to write songs for "their" competitor singers, Mika instead could do it and have a nice way to introduce his music. People must get interest on Mika and understand that he is way more than a simple pop singer and that could be a way.

The only thing that makes me worried is that sometimes each judge has a "role to play"..the good one, the bad one, the fancy one etc...and I HOPE that they wont give him a wrong "role" to maintain.

I think could be nice a marketing move cause his popularity will increase here and he needs that at least in Italy.

Also he is an expert in music so his position and his "role" in the whole show will be different than "a famous singer that plays as a judge" cause he really knows about music and this information will give him "respect" and approval from the viewers. Is a new way to get to know Mika grand-scale.

I also think that he could write his music during the process cause is not a "full day job" and I'm sure they'll organize things to help him to do everything. Dont forget that Universal has the first interest on Mika's music and new album to sell ;)

Last but not least, but please notice that this only my own "theory", the competitor singers in the show get songs created ONLY for them ad Mika could also prove his skills to write songs like he did for Ramazzotti. Judges who are not musician ask other artists to write songs for "their" competitor singers, Mika instead could do it and have a nice way to introduce his music. People must get interest on Mika and understand that he is way more than a simple pop singer and that could be a way.

The only thing that makes me worried is that sometimes each judge has a "role to play"..the good one, the bad one, the fancy one etc...and I HOPE that they wont give him a wrong "role" to maintain.

This news is okay, if true. But for me, if he was to be a judge anywhere I would pick 1st the UK, 2nd, the USA and 3rd, Canada

If it's Italy, that's great for Italian fans, but it isn't going to help him be successful in the UK again. Plus, we'll have to wait for nice Italian peeps to give us as transcript of what he's saying in Italian.

In the UK, Jessie Jay is on The Voice. That was a good move for her even though she's not had the slump that Mika has. Also, the judges on X Factor (UK) are big news in Britain. This would have been great for Mika who needs radio-play in the UK, so badly.

America and Canada would also be a smart move, as the UK would take interest and American X Factor is shown in Britain on itv2. But people in Britain don't know Italian X Factor exists, so it will do nothing for Mika's popularity over here.

This news is okay, if true. But for me, if he was to be a judge anywhere I would pick 1st the UK, 2nd, the USA and 3rd, Canada

If it's Italy, that's great for Italian fans, but it isn't going to help him be successful in the UK again. Plus, we'll have to wait for nice Italian peeps to give us as transcript of what he's saying in Italian.

In the UK, Jessie Jay is on The Voice. That was a good move for her even though she's not had the slump that Mika has. Also, the judges on X Factor (UK) are big news in Britain. This would have been great for Mika who needs radio-play in the UK, so badly.

America and Canada would also be a smart move, as the UK would take interest and American X Factor is shown in Britain on itv2. But people in Britain don't know Italian X Factor exists, so it will do nothing for Mika's popularity over here.

Well... There is a spot available on our edition of The Voice... But since all others are French Canadians, I don't see it happening:thumb_yello:

If it's Italy, that's great for Italian fans, but it isn't going to help him be successful in the UK again.

Or anywhere for that matter. All this focus on France has been detrimental enough but at least French culture reaches other parts of the world, as does Spanish. But Italy is virtually an island in terms of pop culture.

Anyway whatever, I give up. Wake me up in 3 or 4 years when the next small NA tour is scheduled. :aah:

Well everyone knows what I think of these kinds of shows, but as regards Mika judging, I think the way things are at the moment, it's the worst thing he could do now.

How can he go on a show to help new artists, when his own career is in a state of limbo in most places of the world?

I know he loves being in his own little bubble, and that's all very well, but if he keeps reducing the size of it, he's going to lose fans at a drastic rate. And for someone with his talent it breaks my heart to think that he's reduced to doing this to get his profile back up!

As far as Jessie J is concerned, she cancelled her 2013 concert schedule to go back on The Voice, which didn't please her fans much at all, so if singers songwriters are giving up their main job to do shows like this, I think it's a complete waste of their real talent to be honest.

Edited by RAK1

Yes you're right about that infact I was talking about Italy only. I'm aware that UK doesnt care about xfactor Italy and there are language problems too.

Maybe, if it's true like I think, UK didnt call Mika for this show instead when he came here people seem to appreciate and that's why they had this opportunity.

Yes you're right about that infact I was talking about Italy only. I'm aware that UK doesnt care about xfactor Italy and there are language problems too.

Maybe, if it's true like I think, UK didnt call Mika for this show instead when he came here people seem to appreciate and that's why they had this opportunity.

I think you are very right here! :thumb_yello: Each country get what they deserve, if there is no interest, and call for him - of course they will not have him, there are plenty of places he's wanted... :wub2::fisch:

Love,love

me

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Too true @ScotteeScottee cheese and NyQuil on way back from NY led too full on Neemo in Slumberland adventures two nights ago

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

After years of travelling I still don't understand; why aren't water bottles over 100ml or even a pack of cheese allowed through security??

Edited by Mikasister

LOL my friend has a story with a lovely cheese. She insisted so badly and eventually they let her take it with the luggage in the trunk with straps and Stickers and everything, after crying a river (don't ask me). and also a delicacy she bought, so she ate it super fast XD

Italy, true story.

Edited by lollipop161

Well everyone knows what I think of these kinds of shows, but as regards Mika judging, I think the way things are at the moment, it's the worst thing he could do now.

How can he go on a show to help new artists, when his own career is in a state of limbo in most places of the world?

I know he loves being in his own little bubble, and that's all very well, but if he keeps reducing the size of it, he's going to lose fans at a drastic rate. And for someone with his talent it breaks my heart to think that he's reduced to doing this to get his profile back up!

As far as Jessie J is concerned, she cancelled her 2013 concert schedule to go back on The Voice, which didn't please her fans much at all, so if singers songwriters are giving up their main job to do shows like this, I think it's a complete waste of their real talent to be honest.

Indeed...I just hope he wont tour less because of that show (which is bound to happen ...)

I remember I've read they did asked him to be a judge for XFactor UK and The Voice UK,but he refused to do it,at least that's what I got from here: http://realityhouse.altervista.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5787

Edited by krysady

Mika who has to play a role someone else came up with and sticks to it... Now that would be the day :naughty:

I don't know about the expert in music part though. The main comments he seemed to give during that x factor show he did in Italy were about how performances made him feel :dunno: