Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All right, it,s Bantsky picture. So, if it,s real, it means that he has the permission of Bantsky, right? Cause Mika is very famous so he must have asked the right to do it.

But isn,t Bansky the "unknown street artist" or am I mixing with someone else?

Anyway I don,t like it, I hope and think that it,s a fake, but if it,s a real one, I,m not surprised by the choice of this tatoo, it,s very Mikaish. It,s not bad for a tatoo but I really don,t like tatoos, especially in the neck :aah:

I don't think it's real, but that's just a gut feeling. (but the idea that it might be horrifies me beyond belief. What if I'm just in denial?) :puke:

Wouldn't a freshly-done real tattoo be kind of red, or swollen?

I hope you right :(

I don't think it's real, but that's just a gut feeling. (but the idea that it might be horrifies me beyond belief. What if I'm just in denial?) :puke:

Wouldn't a freshly-done real tattoo be kind of red, or swollen?

I think so too. And the new ones ive seen are always shiny too. He def didnt have it at the private gig a few days ago

Love Banksy, hate tattoos. This is a good compromise I guess? :naughty:

Hard to imagine it's real though since it took him 4 years to go out in public with an earring in after he became famous. Maybe he's not totally averse to the idea but a first tattoo in a place that's difficult to conceal seems pretty radical.

Anyway where is her balloon? :tears:

Hard to imagine it's real though since it took him 4 years to go out in public with an earring in after he became famous. Maybe he's not totally averse to the idea but a first tattoo in a place that's difficult to conceal seems pretty radical.

Lost in his hair

maybe he owns an earring with a ballon pendant :naughty:

i doubt it's real. it would be only a few days old, there is no redness & he isn't swollen.

I think this is the 3rd time i remember him with a tattoo and people freaking out :naughty:

The first one (that i remember) was a rose, for Rose, obviously :teehee:

The 2nd one was when he was on tour... wasn't it in Seattle, Oakland or somewhere on the west coast?

and now, this one :aah:

I think this is the 3rd time i remember him with a tattoo and people freaking out :naughty:

This is the most plausible looking one. Or at least it would be if he'd been in hiding for a week or two. Aside from the fact that there's no redness it looks like it could be real. Banksy's works actually lend themselves well to tattoos since they can be recreated to look like what they are supposed to look like instead of fake and/or hideously tacky.

But still it reminds me of why I'd never get one myself. As much as I love Bansky this is already old. I can't imagine looking at it every day for the next 40 years.

I actually love it - but maybe not on the neck:mf_rosetinted:. But I can't believe for a minute that it is genuine. I agree with Christine that it does look pretty real - but as you have all said, no redness or swelling and no period of hiding gives it away.

For only $11 you too can have this amazing work of art in your neck! Plus many other iconic pieces by this artist!

I would have preferred the rat though. Much more gangstah.

I was all set to order :mf_rosetinted: but Amazon said 'not available at this time'

Mika must have bought them all:wink2:

I love neck tattoos, so pretty! So I would love it to be real but I really can't see Mika having a tattoo :teehee: Tattoos look more red and swollen day after so it could be a real pic , just can't see him doing something like that. Could it be something to do with the Swatch campaign (photo shooting or something). They posted about working with it yesterday.

I join "tatoo haters" here! I don`t like tatoos too, especially on such perfect bodies like Mika`s (((( I could barely cope with his earring, I was really upset with that - this is something that just doesn`t seem "Mika" to me. Something beyond his nature. I hope it`s NOT permanent, the tattoo:tears::pray:

PS. Banksy has other pictures that seem to be more adequate as a choice. If "The Girl " reminds Mika of a lollipop girl, it reminds others of something different(

I join "tatoo haters" here! I don`t like tatoos too, especially on such perfect bodies like Mika`s (((( I could barely cope with his earring, I was really upset with that - this is something that just doesn`t seem "Mika" to me. Something beyond his nature. I hope it`s NOT permanent, the tattoo:tears::pray:

PS. Banksy has other pictures that seem to be more adequate as a choice. If "The Girl " reminds Mika of a lollipop girl, it reminds others of something different(

I so agree with everything you say here - the tatoo is ugly on MIKAs beautiful neck, but if he really wanted a little girl, why not Lollipop girl ?!:shocked:

God, I do hope this is washed away the next time we see a photo of MIKA!!!:blink::mf_rosetinted:

Love,love

me

I so agree with everything you say here - the tatoo is ugly on MIKAs beautiful neck, but if he really wanted a little girl, why not Lollipop girl ?!:shocked:

God, I do hope this is washed away the next time we see a photo of MIKA!!!:blink::mf_rosetinted:

Love,love

me

Agree with you!

:lg: