Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 45s

Back in London. In writing sessions and in the studio. This might just be the start of album 4 !

Yesssssssssss!!!! :woot_jump:

Time to clear out the trash Mika. By that I mean your *bursts out laughing* publicity people *laughs again*

If Album 4 doesn't get advertised on TV, then it won't sell. So again. Time to clear out the trash and get some actual publicity people. Instead of those idiots who are getting paid for doing naff-all!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been on my summer vacation for two months now so i'm kindof lost here...

Please elucidate me:

Who's he entertaining this time?:mikadas:

Why is Ingie saying we're having a 4th album thaaaat soon?:mf_rosetinted:

No one is entertained here. Haven't you noticed, we can see all hands in the front row.

Though a guy in the background looks suspicious. :mf_rosetinted:

Applehead. ღ ‏@Paolacvw 24m

@mikasounds I wanted to bite your tattoo, LOL <3

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 19m

@Paolacvw try

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 32m

C H I C A G O X

Rose ‏@Rakpenguin63 25m

@mikasounds Are we randomly shouting out towns? B A T H

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 19m

@Rakpenguin63 Scegness

He's struggling to spell Skegness, bless him :wink2:

I thought the same. I love CHICAGO, is one of my favorite band, Peter Cetera has an amazing voice :wub2:

Do you like Chicago? I love Chicago :blush-anim-cl: and I was a teenager when I listened their album...you was a baby :naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 46s

At home now, trying a bottle of wine that was bought for me by 5 Spanish fans. It's crazy good. Almost too good! X pic.twitter.com/DWTgk1rJTb

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

About to go back on tour tomorrow. And thinking of the amazing people who have been coming to my shows for the past 8years.

BQxpsWKCYAAjTIt.jpg:large

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 46s

At home now, trying a bottle of wine that was bought for me by 5 Spanish fans. It's crazy good. Almost too good! X pic.twitter.com/DWTgk1rJTb

About to go back on tour tomorrow. And thinking of the amazing people who have been coming to my shows for the past 8years.

BQxpsWKCYAAjTIt.jpg:large

It's Mika that has made those times amazing.

It`s simple things in our lives that make it so amazing - a smile, a rainbow or a glass of good red wine)) Moments of happiness.

:thumb_yello:I so agree with you :blush-anim-cl: and these new tweets from MIKA are really cute and lovely :wub2: And btw, your "Mika artworks" are really fantastic!! :wink2::wub2:

Love,love

me

OMG, thank you SO much! Yes, Mika still inspires me)

You're welcome :blush-anim-cl: Yes, I can see he still inspires you - the new ones from this year are SO great, you're very clever!! :wink2: Behind the piano is just - awww :wub2:

I hope MIKA has seen your artworks, cause imo, you really have captured the essence in his song lyrics!! :thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

me

CHICAGO X is also the name of the 10th album of the american rock group CHICAGO ....

May be he likes this album?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_X

it'd be wonderful if he referred to the band chicago! :wub2: i love their music, and if it's another hint to the direction his album might take (after billy joel), that'd be perfect! :swoon:

aww, he's just the best! :mikalove: he also said something at yesterday's gig about missing his fans (posted by lucrezia on the ronquieres thread):

I think this sentence is worthy of note:

"On a pris une semaine de vacances et mtn on est de retour parce que franchement je me suis emmerdé comme un chien vous me manquez trop"

"I took a week of holiday and I go back because frankly I'm pissed off like a dog... I miss you too much"

:wub2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 49s

Just signed this in a guest book at restaurant in Brussels. pic.twitter.com/tsvRawBxip

BQ7yJesCMAAZRO7.jpg

The spoon wanted the knife but the knife wanted the fried egg. And the fork? No one cared about the fork.

Mika, ILY ♥