Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

No worries, the BEST is you were there. Hope some day and it's my dream, to take part in a event like that. Think you're a lucky girl! :wink2:

For sure I am, as I didn't think I would be there also, was like that, when I realised it: :shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika can cook as well (apparently) He should go on Celebrity Masterchef

Yes! That`s where he will recall a "Story of a poor fork, knife and fried eggs".

:sad:

He forgot to mention Austria

:teehee:

I`m sure he remembers you ! It`s just Twitter limitation of symbols that didn`t allow him to mention Austria.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Tonight, ahead of my birthday I was surprised by fans from France Holland England Russia Italy Belgium Korea New York Germany N Ireland...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 46s

Insane!!!! I am so lucky. Thank you. I don't know what to say. XxX!

After all the hard work it was amazing to read this!

Actually i'll not be there, but others will give him :mf_rosetinted:

But I feel as if i was there :wub2:

Yeah, the same for me... :wub2:

It will be a special night, and I'm sure that MFC people attending the show will be able to let this special emotion fly to us, who will be home, on holiday, wherever...

Have a great night, everybody!!!! :mikadas:

I wish so bad I'd be there, but I know the one's will do a terrific job giving Mika his amazing presents. Have the time of your lives can't wait to hear your reports and see Mika's reactions! Have fun!

After all amazing words and greetings and, of course MFC B-day gift, I think Mika will get inspiration for another 30 years of his life ! Hopefully, he`ll have time to notice them all here or in Twitter as well....

I must add that there`re so many fans beyond MFC who love him so much and also have sent greetings today.

After all amazing words and greetings and, of course MFC B-day gift, I think Mika will get inspiration for another 30 years of his life ! Hopefully, he`ll have time to notice them all here or in Twitter as well....

I must add that there`re so many fans beyond MFC who love him so much and also have sent greetings today.

Yes, there are -- I was trying to retweet some of them from the MFC Twitter account. It's so nice to see so much love and affection for Mika. :wub2:

Yes, there are -- I was trying to retweet some of them from the MFC Twitter account. It's so nice to see so much love and affection for Mika. :wub2:

So you are the one behind the MFC Twitter account :mf_rosetinted: i always have asked myself who was in charge of it :teehee:

So many people are tweeting for Mika's birthday, it makes me really happy for him :wub2:

So you are the one behind the MFC Twitter account :mf_rosetinted: i always have asked myself who was in charge of it :teehee:

So many people are tweeting for Mika's birthday, it makes me really happy for him :wub2:

I still ask myself the same about mika on facebook. I only know about "team mika" :mikacool:

:naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Thank you so much for all your birthday messages. I'm overwhelmed and very grateful. Yup. I am 30. But am a very lucky man. Thank you. X

Just had my dream birthday dinner at Guido da Costigliole with my family in the Piedmonte Italy. It was like something out of a film

Ill post pics in the am. I promise. X

I still ask myself the same about mika on facebook. I only know about "team mika" :mikacool:

"Team Mika" takes care of Mika's official Facebook page, but I hear that he does occasionally read and respond there. :thumb_yello:

Whereas the MFC Twitter and Facebook accounts are all your friendly neighborhood mods! :wink2:

Thank you so much for all your birthday messages. I'm overwhelmed and very grateful. Yup. I am 30. But am a very lucky man. Thank you. X

Just had my dream birthday dinner at Guido da Costigliole with my family in the Piedmonte Italy. It was like something out of a film

Awwww :mikalove: so happy for him! (:

I wish his tweet about the present was more specific, though... :sneaky2:

But it makes me so happy to think that I'm one of the reasons for his happiness ♥ Being a part of the photo album present was so amazing and I'm so glad he loves it :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

"Team Mika" takes care of Mika's official Facebook page, but I hear that he does occasionally read and respond there. :thumb_yello:

Whereas the MFC Twitter and Facebook accounts are all your friendly neighborhood mods! :wink2:

Oh... How you doin'? :das::das:

And he does?? :teehee: