Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I have 2 days to make my computer look like it's in France? :fisch:

Yes I'm sure we can sort it out. I don't think I'll risk it though. Proxies are unreliable and I don't want to end up hearing the songs all chopped up. I'd rather wait a couple of days. :naughty:

Yes I'm sure we can sort it out. I don't think I'll risk it though. Proxies are unreliable and I don't want to end up hearing the songs all chopped up. I'd rather wait a couple of days. :naughty:

same here, we don't have to wait long at all :naughty:

Ok so I wasted 45 seconds of my life signing up to something I can't have :sneaky2: Oh alright then! But they let me sign up and got my email address didn't they. Hmmmm.

Not that bothered to be honest, I can wait. But I AM bothered, on principle, that this isn't a worldwide thing. I just can't understand, in this age of globalised media, why certain countries have to have priority.

:sneaky2:

Ok so I wasted 45 seconds of my life signing up to something I can't have :sneaky2: Oh alright then! But they let me sign up and got my email address didn't they. Hmmmm.

Not that bothered to be honest, I can wait. But I AM bothered, on principle, that this isn't a worldwide thing. I just can't understand, in this age of globalised media, why certain countries have to have priority.

:sneaky2:

:aah: so it's not for everyone?

Shame I can't find the right smiley for this on MFC but I am really annoyed.

Mika's carrier is in the hand of a French record label that is selfish enough to have these exclusives for France only. Well, I may not buy the French version of the CD then. Only a loss for them.

Mika's carrier is in the hand of a French record label that is selfish enough to have these exclusives for France only. Well, I may not buy the French version of the CD then. Only a loss for them.

relax, take it easy....

see the positive side: you won't listen to the French songs :naughty:

Mika's carrer is in the hand of a French record label that is selfish enough to have these exclusives for France only. Well, I may not buy the French version of the CD then. Only a loss for them.

I'm only going on what was said earlier in the thread, about it being only available in France. In mari62's post.

I can't see anything in the registration confirmation email which says it, but as the email is in French then that may be a clue :naughty:.

I'm only going on what was said earlier in the thread, about it being only available in France. In mari62's post.

I can't see anything in the registration confirmation email which says it, but as the email is in French then that may be a clue :naughty:.

My French is good enough to understand it. I think I should qualify as well!

My French is good enough to understand it. I think I should qualify as well!

What country do you live in?

I can't see anything in the email about it (I speak French), but apparantely Barclay have tweeted that it's only for people in France :sneaky2:

Well actually it does say there is an extra special unique password JUST for Ingie's computer. :fisch:

They can keep it:mf_rosetinted:

So I'm not invited to the party? Big ****ing surprise there :mf_rosetinted:

It's because you're a party pooper. You poop on parties:mf_rosetinted:

‏@labelbarclay

@mikagesuzuki it works only in france, not in another country sorry

I saw that, but did you look at the question that was asked? They asked about buying the album, not listening to it. So it's a little ambiguous. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you can't hear it outside of France. I'm just wishful-thinking :naughty:

I can't see anything in the email about it (I speak French), but apparantely Barclay have tweeted that it's only for people in France :sneaky2:

Yes, they have tweeted it in response to someone asking but it still doesn't change the fact that they are collecting data from people worldwide and can't provide what was promised in return. So whether it is a con or mere stupidity, most importantly I am likely to have some more junkmail coming from the companies they will sell my e-mail address to.:aah:

The Netherlands, but to be honest I don't even know if I'll be able to make it, and I might prefer to wait until I have the album so I can put it on repeat. I'll have tot think about it.

I saw that, but did you look at the question that was asked? They asked about buying the album, not listening to it. So it's a little ambiguous. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you can't hear it outside of France. I'm just wishful-thinking :naughty:
I think they wanted to point out -regardless of the question- that it can only be listened to in France, as they saw people tweeting from abroad.

Although personally I would have said that, not replying to anyone, in order to avoid misunderstanding

:dunno: