Happy Holidays from MIKA!

dcdeb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awesome video!!! Thankyou Deb! And thankyou Mika!!! :biggrin2:

Lovely to have a christmas message again! Made me feel all warm and happy :teehee: YAY MIKA. WOOO.

What the hell where they pushing each other around in?! :lmfao:

It was this kind of thing, only bigger and all metal:

DSK-101C_thumb.JPG

Oh, Deb, the video is brilliant!! Love it :wub2: Good job! Was so good to see him talking to his fans this way, so relaxed and funny. Lol, I'm the one pushing him to the pic with that wheel thing :teehee:

Ah, it was you :aah: Great job, Nina :thumb_yello:

I'm going to watch this video first thing in the morning when I switch on my PC, cause it makes my day funnier and merrier!

:

Me too Robi! We had a good time making it. At least I think MIKA did too. I hope he has a chance to see it. :)

We had a good time making it. At least I think MIKA did too. I hope he has a chance to see it. :)

This was such a great idea, just a couple of minutes and it makes so many people happy :wub2: I think he had fun too, he had immediately those ideas how to do it, Curtis playing etc. It was funny and spontaneous.

I've been offline for the last three days as out internet packed in. It was lovely to return and see the beautiful holiday message from Mika!

Mika, if you read this. Have a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family, and a fruitful, successful, and brilliant 2013. Love from Marilyn xxxx