Albums

MikaMan

I know that everyone here loves all of Mika's albums and i do to, all for different reasons.:mikalove:

I love the first one because it was what brought me into the world of Mika and it will always be his first album

I love the second because of some brilliant songs in it which i love but i know this one less though because although i heard of Mika in 2007 and liked his music i never was a true follower til summer last year til i listened to his music deeply. So therefore his 2nd album with some great songs isnt my favourite.

TOOL is my favourite album because it was the one i was waiting and hoping for as a true Mika fan i love nearly all the songs in it and it is just really brilliant to me!! :mikasweat:

Therefore after that i would rate Mika's albums like this:

1 - TOOL

2 - LICM

3 - TBWKTM

If everyone could rate their favourite Mika albums and give their opinion on my choices it would be cool :huglove:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting idea - though it's hard to decide.

Going purely on how many tracks I love and how many I skip on each album, my rating would be

1 TBWKTM

2 LICM

3 TOOL

I just don't think the overall standard of songs is as good on TOOL as on the other albums :dunno:

I used Poisonyoulove's method and my ranking would be

1- TOOL

2- TBWKTM

3- LICM

But in fact, I'm yelling louder when I'm listening to LICM,

I'm listening to TOOL almost ALL the time and...

TBWKTM contains a lot of my favourite tracks (WAG and Toy Boy).

So it's a bit unfair, I love all three. :tears:

I can't really order them as LICM is the only one I view as a single body of work rather than a bunch of individual songs. But that is not a judgement on any of the albums, it's just because I was introduced to the later albums in bits and pieces instead of as one unit. I like TOOL a lot but it will probably have little sentimental value in the long run compared to the other two for reasons that have little to do with the music. But at the same time I have more of an emotional connection with Overrated, Stardust and Underwater than any of Mika's other songs. They are more sincere and relatable to me than anything on the first two albums.

This is very difficult - as each album has its own value, much because of what MIKA has told us - the process, stories and work behind. But the songs I treasure most, at least today, I find on these albums :

1. TBWKTM

2. TOOL

3. LICM

Love,love

MB

1. TOOL

2. LICM

3. TBWKTM

This is so hard, but tbwktm is last because it contains most of the songs I don't like, but at the same time it contains Rain and Wag my two favorite songs. Tool is number one because I like almost all the songs, so it wins because of it's evenness.

Edited by Lilasko

Yeah i know its really hard to rate the and i'm not saying i don'y like TBWKTM and some of my favourite songs are from it but this is just my general thoughts :blush-anim-cl:

Hard and so, so difficult :mikasweat:

-TBWKTM

-TOOL

-LICM

I love all three albums and I can´t tell you which my favourite one is because it depends on my daily mood, so it changes too often to fix it :teehee:

Yeah a lot of the time i am the same but my order is just what i seem to be in the mood for the most

Interesting idea - though it's hard to decide.

Going purely on how many tracks I love and how many I skip on each album, my rating would be

1 TBWKTM

2 LICM

3 TOOL

I just don't think the overall standard of songs is as good on TOOL as on the other albums :dunno:

me too!! i love the second cause rain, biotg... etc!

-TBWKTM

-LICM

-TOOL

i love his voice in tool the most tho XD it sounds so bright!