MIKA for JBC - 2013

krysady

http://weekend.levif.be/tendance/mode/mika-presente-sa-collection-jbc-video/article-4000296350244.htm

Mika présente sa collection JBC (vidéo)

Le chanteur libano-britannique Mika a présenté sa collection JBC devant un parterre de fashionistas avant de nous régaler d’un concert.

Mika a créé des tenues estivales preppy pour femmes, hommes et enfants. Sa collection féminine se compose de robes pastel et de jolies vestes inspirées de Chanel. Du côté masculin, les pièces élégantes alternent polos marins rayés et shorts estivaux. Le logo de la girafe semble un coup d’œil humoristique à Lacoste.

La collection s’inspire du style personnel de Mika. "Pour la collection hommes, j’ai vraiment pensé à ma propre garde-robe : j’aime bien les vêtements stylés faciles à mettre. Pour la collection féminine, je me suis inspiré de ma propre jeunesse. J’ai trois sœurs et je les accompagnais souvent faire du shopping. En outre, l’objectif était de créer une collection que les gens porteraient, indépendamment de ma musique. Aussi, nous avons uniquement utilisé mes initiales et créé différents logos, dont la petite girafe, le grand M avec la couronne, le bouclier… Ces détails revêtent une grande importance à mes yeux. Ce serait un immense honneur de voir un jour quelqu’un porter mes vêtements dans la rue ou à un festival."

Après le défilé, Mika a chanté ses plus grands tubes dont Relax, Take it Easy, Grace Kelly ou encore Elle me dit. Mika, qui a passé son enfance à Paris, s’est adressé au public en français.

La collection Mika pour JBC est disponible dans toutes les boutiques JBC à partir du 7 mai. Il y a également moyen de commander ses pièces en ligne sur http://www.jbc.be

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what's bothering me about these side projects too... :wait:

I guess he's taking baby steps and isn't successful enough to do these types of projects in the US or UK?

It's not fair that all of his fans in the world can't purchase these damn clothes :aah:

To be honest, i wouldn't buy the clothes "just because" they are Mika's, unless i really liked them. But i do like them. And the labels are so cute :naughty:

Not everything but most of the clothes are things that I would buy if I would see them. This is my style, how I'm clothed all the time. So yes I would buy them and if Mika is the designer, omg it's just better. :aah: But since I'm in Canada, I won't be lucky. :sad:

Not everything but most of the clothes are things that I would buy if I would see them. This is my style, how I'm clothed all the time. So yes I would buy them and if Mika is the designer, omg it's just better. :aah: But since I'm in Canada, I won't be lucky. :sad:

Same here :sad: You just expressed what I was about to write :aah: but seriously, if it's going to be on their website, so it'll be worldwide?

I'm actually responding to what RAK1 posted (the page has gone too wide because of the pictures and I can't see the QR button)

But anyway RAK1, what you said is basically what I think too. I'd be so excited if it was something the whole world has access too. But it seems not to be.

It may be hard for him to do something like this in the UK. In 2007 he'd have been ok, but not now.

But something like an advert in the UK. I know he has the Pantene HE one, but it needs to be something that features one of his songs more than a few bars.

The Belgian larger commercial would be perfect and it's a fantastic song, and it's in English, but I bet it won't be shown over here.

This is what is so frustrating. If only Mika could do something that would go worldwide. I don't mind what country it originates from if it can be seen in the UK (and other places too of course)

Our only hope atm is the Popular vid. Let's hope for Mika and his fans sake it becomes POP-UUU-LAR all over the world.

To be honest, i wouldn't buy the clothes "just because" they are Mika's, unless i really liked them. But i do like them. And the labels are so cute :naughty:

Oh me either! I'm extremely picky with clothes. I don't care if I find a Lanvin dress for 2 dollars, I won't buy it if it's not gorgeous. :naughty: And quite frankly I'm not that impressed by Mika's collection. The labels are the only thing creative about them as far as I'm concerned but it would be nice to have an item from the collection, especially since I've always admired what a style icon Mika is.

I can't find anything on ebay yet but maybe it'll pop up there soon.

Don't know if I should open a new thread for it but Mika was interviewed for Flash - RTBF (a Belgians TV)

He's on at 38:06 minutes http://www.rtbf.be/video/emissions/detail_flash?pid=5695 and he talks about JBC

Elodie de Sélys ‏@edselys 10 May

SCOOP #closer #voici #sextape Vais-je réussir à faire changer Mika de bord? Réponse demain dans #flashrtbf... pic.twitter.com/aj1SIFITo5

BJ7UOhDCIAAvSvH.jpg

Elodie de Sélys ‏@edselys 6 May

Love today ! #flashrtbf pic.twitter.com/SrnXr9d4Nu

BJmppRICUAAyxPs.jpg

Edited by Lucrezia

Don't know if I should open a new thread for it but Mika was interviewed for Flash - RTBF (a Belgians TV)

Thanks for posting!

I'll try to post a translation later.