MIKA for JBC - 2013

krysady

I'm not a fashion expert. I like your Collecting and pastel. very attractive. and design for people so young and vital. It was a joke about the giraffe and looked like a pajama. It's lovely that shirt with the crown.

I like the symbols on clothing.And safari pants. Also I think the clothes are repeated very many stereotypes as fashion tigress, sailor, or pastry.i refer other collections.

And also :

I hope you design more, from here I think you can gather more information and I wish you luck.

pid4248214d5c73f2b65511.jpg

Edited by mer

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was perfect ! :wub2:

My videos will be here : http://www.youtube.com/user/ledieumika/videos?view=0

and my pictures are here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4684121947824.1073741826.1437138365&type=1&notif_t=like

We were in front of the place at 1p.m. We were 2 x)

When we arrived there was a really nice vigil. We Asked where the entrance was and he told us to go to the entrance to the VIP / Press ... We could not stay long but we had time to see the clothes and the interview room. So we stayed with the vigil. He told us his life.

the doors opened at 7p.m, the show was cool. I saw some stuff that I would buy tomorrow :D

The concert was top, my mother filmed almost the entire concert.

He came out about 45min after. He signed autographs to everyone and he left. :wub2:

The thing is...I've heard so much griping about doing all these other things aside from music. But when I see these videos and he goes on to talk about his stuff, I just don't see how anyone can reduce his involvement to pure monetary gain. When I see him talking in this video, I see him drawing on a couple different things that make sense. Yes, he uses the word "fashion" but to me, what he's saying is making clothes. Designing clothes. Which was a HUGE part of his growing up. It only makes sense to me he'd want to try it artistically. Although we see and love Mika as a musician, I think that the truth is that Mika is an artist with a vision looking for outlets for it and that's a concept that is a lot less specific.

He already uses so many of these elements to enhance his musical work. Theatrics and art are a large part of the past shows. I don't think we've ever seen a behind the scenes video that hasn't involved very careful selection of what every person on stage wears. He already dabbles in so many other worlds than music. Why do we have to be so unwelcoming of him giving a tad more focus to other things that interest him? It's gotta be fear, really. But it's not like he's giving up music. I enjoy his branching out with some of these other things and I can't wait to see the clothes.

Wise words :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I don't know if this has been posted yet:

http://www.lavenir.net/article/detail.aspx?articleid=DMF20130506_00306958&pid=1776748

There are 14 photos and a video.

The collection is on JBC's website:

http://www.jbc.be/fr/nouveau/collection-mika-for-jbc.html

Thanks a lot for posting !! :flowers2:

some of them

PID_424821_cbc6e3de-b665-11e2-ae6f-68db66388d4f_web.jpg

PID_424821_4694ff6c-b655-11e2-ae6f-68db66388d4f_web.jpg

PID_424821_49ca723e-b655-11e2-ae6f-68db66388d4f_web.jpg

PID_424821_4b0fb992-b655-11e2-ae6f-68db66388d4f_web.jpg

PID_424821_4d5c73f2-b655-11e2-ae6f-68db66388d4f_web.jpg

PID_424821_4f68dd02-b655-11e2-ae6f-68db66388d4f_web.jpg

:huglove:You're welcome Eriko

I'm no fond of the polka t-shirt for men but anything suits Mika.

@Mellody: I like the short sleeved blouse (the plain one not the lady-like one), the dress and the khaki shorts (but agree with you: way too short for my age :aah:)

and my pictures are here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4684121947824.1073741826.1437138365&type=1&notif_t=like

When we arrived there was a really nice vigil. We Asked where the entrance was and he told us to go to the entrance to the VIP / Press ... We could not stay long but we had time to see the clothes and the interview room. So we stayed with the vigil. He told us his life.

the doors opened at 7p.m, the show was cool. I saw some stuff that I would buy tomorrow :D

He came out about 45min after. He signed autographs to everyone and he left. :wub2:

Thank you so much Vanessa and Eriko :huglove::flowers2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I uploaded my photos.

The collection:

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.fi/2013/05/mika-for-jbc-collection-part-1.html

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.fi/2013/05/mika-for-jbc-collection-part-2.html

And Mika:

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.fi/2013/05/mika-for-jbc-showcase-brussels-event.html

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.fi/2013/05/mika-for-jbc-showcase-brussels-event_7.html

Thank you!! :flowers2: I think I saw you yesterday, but I didn't connect your face and name :doh: Sorry I didn't come say hello!

Edited by tiibet

Thanks a lot Nina - for sharing all your good stuff!! :thumb_yello:

As I've always said: MIKA is the perfect modell - sooo proud of him!! :wub2:

Love,love

me

Hi guys!! It was amazing yesterday!! Too bad some bitch from JBC sent us away from a good spot, but let's not talk about that, because it pisses me off again when I even think about it.

We (Patricia, Navah, Ingrid, Niko, Nicky and I) had waited a looong long time outside the venue to get in, and the guys there were teasing us by opening and closing the fence all of the fricking time, but we walked in verrrry quick, and we got our wristbands and we ran in :naughty: We first had a spot at the front of the catwalk, but then the cameradude there told us that Mika would perform in the back of the stage, so we decided to go to the sides at the front of the main stage. But Navah, Nicky and I waited a bit, because we weren't sure if the man told us the truth, so the others went first. We saw them walking to the right side of the stage, and so did we after that, but they were gone lol they had went to the other side! xD We did go to the right side, and apparently it was a special place because we had to show our wristbands, so we did and we got in and we had a perfect place. Ingrid and Niko were on the left, we on the right.

We fooled around a bit (taking pictures for the 'evenstagram' and taking pictures of my to-fu doll lol) and then Navah and I went to the toilet, which is ofcourse no problem, because we had those wristbands. But when we came back to that spot, the security guy was gone, and he was replaced by some b*tch from JBC. Navah just walked past the gates and I got stopped by the b*tch, and she told me in a very rude way that it was not allowed to go in there because it was for special people (Then why does it say 'VIP' on the wristbands??!) I had to wait and Navah got stopped too, and the others had to get their stuff and I wasnt even allowed to get mine (again, she said that in a very rude way to Navah and the others) and then I went on front and I walked very fast and angry to the other side to Ingrid and Niko.

I was furious! Pissed! Angry! If she just had said it in a nice way I wouldn't have been so pissed, but just.. AARGHGHASDLFGJALSKJ

But anyway, we tried to let it not ruin our happy Mika mood (it actually did, cause we were 2nd row now) and the front at the main stage was full with the french fans (sorry) so yeah, our mood was ruined.

But then the show started and I filmed it all ;) The kids on the catwalk were cute, the ladies were tall :shocked: and the men were goodlooking :mikadas: Also, we cheered for the men on the catwalk,and as you know, those models always look so serious, but when we cheered for those guys, we could see a smile appear hahahha! :aah:

I liked the clothes, some were not really my style, but I sure liked it :) I loved the dresses (tho they were really short o.O) and the kids clothes were cute! and the men shirts were nice too!

Then Mika came on with his big smile and his perfect hair and he ran back offstage and then the showcase started! He was great! He had fun and you could see he was enjoing himself ^^ The catwalk was too slippery so he took off his shoes lol, he had pulled up his paints multiple times :teehee: and he forgot the lyrics for elle me dit xD

Also he asked us if there were more french talking or english, ofcourse french -.- But then we screamed: NETHERLANDS!!! And he heard that, so he said something like; aah also Holland! heheh

He talked in english and in french, so thats okay :)

Also one thing that was funny was that our side, the left with all the fans was one big happy crowd with singing and dancing people, and the other side with the cocky fashion industry people just stood there watching. I even saw a women chewing on her gum like a cow and she just looked at mika like: wtf is this? xD whahahaha I filmed her too lol

Oh and there was one guy who was cheering too, but he just did it in a very attraction seeking way, which kind of annoyed me, because he kept on screaming MIKA when it was quiet in the room... :/

Then after the show we went outside, and we ran to the backstage area and jeez, those security guys were so grumpy!!!! xD What is that with brussels? In October they were very grumpy too lol

They even placed a festival fence in front of us! I mean, What the fudge?? We are no criminals!! XD lol

We also told them that we are very polite fans and not those annoying screaming hysterical ones.. But he didn't really believe us. pff

Then Mika came! The angel came to us! He looked great <3 He was very tired and he didn't want any photographs taken with fans (not even a grouppic) so we didnt ask for it anymore, and when he came to us, I let him sign my JBC Mika cards (which we got when we went out) and I told him that the autograph on my To-Fu doll was fading away, so he took the doll and wrote his autograph teeny tiny on the left butcheek of the doll!!! :lmao:

He asked Patricia how she were and he was very kind and patient with us :)

So! Long time ago I wrote a report!! xD I also uploaded some videos (still have quite a few)

Fashionshow Part 1:

Fashionshow part 2:

UPDATED LIST!! :Update:

1, Relax:

2, Lola:

3, Grace Kelly:

4, Rain:

5, Mika's ego ramp, shoes off and Elle Me Dit:

6, Popular Song:

7, Big Girl (intro):

8,We are Golden (2 minutes, wanted to pary myself lol):

9, Love Today (same as for WAG xD We had to jump on the count of 3;) ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTezlNuIm4w

Oh and a funny video from our trip to the venue, Patricia asked a security guy who stood at the royal palace if Mika was already there lol! She didn't understand him and asked: What, croissant? No thanks, I'm not hungry.. x'D hahahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN9q_HMCu24

and a queue video from Niko and Ingrid singing ;) I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post this Ingrid lol anywaaaays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00XdmrebnbQ

We also showed our 'Popular killing faces' lol we've got photos from that too xD oh! and we (Navah and I) also played Chubby Bunny when we had been there for like an hour or so.. haha and we put Pink Heart stickers everywhere hehehehe

EDIT: Btw, I'm sorry for my terrible singing in the videos.. I mean, who could not sing when Mika's performing!? xD We know he can sing anyway haha

Edited by Maaikie...

Hi guys!! It was amazing yesterday!!

thanks for your report, pix and videos! :flowers2: also to tiibet and vanessa!

how long did the fashion show go, and how long / how many songs was the showcase?

thanks for your report, pix and videos! :flowers2: also to tiibet and vanessa!

how long did the fashion show go, and how long / how many songs was the showcase?

You're welcome! the fashion show was like uuuh 15 minutes, and he sang 9 songs :wink2:

He sang:

Relax

Lola

Grace Kelly

Rain

Elle Me Dit

Popular Song

Big Girl

We Are golden

Love today

In that order:wink2:

and a queue video from Nico and Ingrid singing ;) I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post this Ingrid lol anywaaaays

This wasn't one of my best performances:mf_rosetinted:.

Anyways, I filmed a lot of **** and he looks lovely and all but I was singing along in an even worse way, so ya know, not sure if I will upload them.

This wasn't one of my best performances:mf_rosetinted:.

Anyways, I filmed a lot of **** and he looks lovely and all but I was singing along in an even worse way, so ya know, not sure if I will upload them.

lol how could you sing worse than me that night :naughty: I sound sooo offffff!! I annoy myself haha

Niko and I named the annoying screaming guy Karl Lagerfeld.:mf_rosetinted: Did you notice how he tried to give Mika the necklace thing and Mika ignored him until the very end:naughty:

Lol yeah the light star thingy... It's hilarious how Mika ignored him :naughty: Stupid attention seeker :mf_rosetinted:

Lol yeah the light star thingy... It's hilarious how Mika ignored him :naughty: Stupid attention seeker :mf_rosetinted:

was it the guy who sceamed " Mika I love you " all the time during your videos Maaikie?