MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I loved Michele's last preformance, well, I loved everyone he did. I don't see him "acting" but pure, sincere and that feels the music and what he's singing :wub2: he has a special voice and so different from the others by far. My favorite from the beginning. If someone is "acting" is Violetta, imo. She plays the role of "fragile, soft" but for me she's "false". I have nothing against her but her performances don not move me, she's trying to be something that she isn't, like an actor :mf_rosetinted: but of course this is just my point of view :teehee:

I didn't mean "acting" like something unnatural or false :) I just wanted to say he's a good performer, behaves very confident, knows what he's doing and why. It's very important for a good artist.

But it's very important to sing, to have ability to change, not to be the same from one show to another. He's a good artist but he doesn't sing, he tells the story. I have a suspicion his voice is not strong enough. Girls said to me he makes mistakes when he sings (when this miracle happens :naughty:)

Morgan is a very good mentor because he finds songs for Michele that he's able to cope with. I'd see at Michele singing Bruno Mars's song for example, I want to hear his voice, to find out his real talent. But I don't see it now!

Sorry, Alba :wink2: It's just my opinion too and I prefer Violetta :teehee: At least she's Mika's girl and this is competition. I want Mika to win it :mf_rosetinted: Aba is very strong by the way, she has a real voice :)

I still can't understand all this fuss about this 'conspiracy' (lol).

Roberta got less votes from the audience, but her performance was praised by all the judges.

Valentina's performance was appreciated by everyone, only thing, Morgan said there were some techical mistakes- true.

About Gaia he basically said the mood, choreography and 'mise en scene' were a bit out of place- also true. And anyway she has a lot of people who don't like her way of singing, so she was at risk.

About Violetta, they all praised him, Simona didn't particularly enjoye that particular performance- me neither, I think she completely chose the wrong interpretation of that song.

Well, Simona got angry because of the street clerks, that's normal, as Elio said at this point the judges are all also emotionally involved, and it's normal they want to defend their own teams.

And all this fuss about Mika having the best team, and that he should absolutely win, well that's not said at all; for example, I personally prefer Morgan's team (well, Michele!) although I know that Mika's girls are objectively good. But it's not written anywhere that they should win.

I repeat, some eliminations can be, and probably are, unfair, but let us not state as facts suspicions based on subjective perception of things.

I really could understand if the other judges would be jealous, imagine you would do the show for years then Mika comes and everyone, press, production and fans say he brings more quality to the show and so on. I can imagine it hurts them.....

Of course I´m sad Roberta is out but that´s not the reason what bothers me, it´s the way Simona was acting ( furious bitter face ) against Mika and Elio seemed to be so cold too. I really hope it´s just show and not serious and backstage it´s good again ........ ( do you know what I mean?)

Btw I can´t see what you all see in Michele but would like to see Ape Escape winning.

Edited by Sabine64

I knew it wouldn't be smooth for mika eventually....

I can understand why the other judges think that way, and it may be true... but cheating and eliminate someone who doesn't deserve it is just wrong. I hope it's not the case.

If the people in Italy are smart enough, they'll look at the singer and not at his judge...

Edited by lollipop161

I really could understand if the other judges would be jealous, imagine you would do the show for years then Mika comes and everyone, press, production and fans say he brings more quality to the show and so on. I can imagine it hurts them.....

Of course I´m sad Roberta is out but that´s not the reason what bothers me, it´s the way Simona was acting ( furious bitter face ) against Mika and Elio seemed to be so cold too. I really hope it´s just show and not serious and backstage it´s good again ........ ( do you know what I mean?)

Btw I can´t see what you all see in Michele but would like to see Ape Escape winning.

Well, it's about tastes and feelings. I also can not understand why there's ppl in the world who does not like Mika but...everyone has their own tastes and opinions and that's good, I think... :teehee:

Well, it's about tastes and feelings. I also can not understand why there's ppl in the world who does not like Mika but...everyone has their own tastes and opinions and that's good, I think... :teehee:

yes it´s good of course :wink2::teehee:

I'll wait to have an opinion after I will watch the whole episode.Although it's not very unreal the fact that Mika's girls get more votes because they are Mika's girls.And even if I am a Mika fan,I still hope that Michele will win the competition,he is definitely my fav.

Tbh, I've been expecting this more and more as the weeks have gone by. Yes, they were happy to have him there. He was the token international popstar. But they underestimated him. He's more than that and has grown more popular than the show itself. This year he IS the X Factor and he HAS the X Factor.

In a way, it was best that one of his girls went so no one can say it's rigged. But it's a pity the judges aren't mature enough to realise the viewing figures are doing them all some good. I had never heard of any of them before.

But I did expect them to be jealous. Their egos won't allow for someone as beautiful, pure and honest like Mika to steal their thunder.

It's sad, but true. He can ride this out though. The 3 idiots are only harming themselves in the long run.

+1 :thumb_yello: You said it all - couldn't agere more...:huglove:

Love,love

me

Teresa, I agree with you.

The girls are quite good, but their victory is not written in heaven, and honestly they are losing some of their initial appeal, imo.

What the judges said, and I agree, is that an emotional audience as the Italian one is, might vote for them only because of Mika's pretty face and huge popularity.

I liked Roberta a lot, she seems to be a real stage animal...and a hard competitor for the others, and the other judges as well. I don't think hers was the worst performance among the four girls'. On the contrary.

But Michele can always surprise me, an incredible voice and appeal.

What the judges said, and I agree, is that an emotional audience as the Italian one is, might vote for them only because of Mika's pretty face and huge popularity.

But i hope the public remembers that this is not a "Mika" competition.

It is about the XFactor, no matter who their mentor/coach is. It is about the person with the most talent, not the one with the cutest, best singing judge :fangurl:

:naughty:

But i hope the public remembers that this is not a "Mika" competition.

It is about the XFactor, no matter who their mentor/coach is. It is about the person with the most talent, not the one with the cutest, best singing judge :fangurl:

:naughty:

go and say this to the hundreds of hormonal teenagers (and mature women) out there :naughty::naughty::naughty:

The girls are quite good, but their victory is not written in heaven, and honestly they are losing some of their initial appeal, imo.

I liked Roberta a lot, she seems to be a real stage animal...and a hard competitor for the others, and the other judges as well. I don't think hers was the worst performance among the four girls'. On the contrary.

Yes, I think you focused the main point. Thing is, at the auditions the under females were objectively stunning, all of them for different reasons, so it was natural that they soon became the very favourite team. But with the passing of time and with different challenges they are showing they are not as perfect as they were: Valentina is not technically impeccable, Violetta is showing a complete different approach from the auditions, and some people are getting quite tired of her way of singing/interpreting, Gaia has not shown even a 50% of the potential she showed at the auditions. Roberta, as much as I liked her, undoubtedly had a 'style gap' (Mika said that too), but she has been, imo, the only one that really, really improved from the auditions, thanks to Mika's advice, and her last performance was probably her best one.

So, in the majority of people's minds Mika's girls are still the superfavourite ones, but for me, after making a rational analysis and regardless of the fact that I'm a Mika fan and I'm sorry if he loses a girl of his team, there is certainly no need to talk about complots if, in an episode where 2 contestants got eliminated, one of Mika's girls didn't make it. :)

+1 :thumb_yello: You said it all - couldn't agere more...:huglove:

Love,love

me

Speaking personally, I wouldn't want Mika's girls to win, just because of whom is mentoring them. If one wins, let it be out of her own talent. Ultimately they all get eliminated except the winner. But it's the same in the UK, it's like the eliminated person goes to the electric chair afterwards, instead of home. The judges act like it's the end of the world if they loose an act.

Actually, the people who've done best in the UK, after XF, are not the ones who win. The winner often looses their record deal if they don't keep turning out number ones. It's an awful lot of pressure that Simon puts on them! But Rylan Clark didn't win and now he is a top presenter in the UK. Stacy Solomon didn't win and she does well, singing and presenting. There are many others.

If the girls have the talent, with all the exposure they've had, they'll never look back, no matter what happens, they'll have careers from being in the show.

Well, I watch XF because of Mika first of all, I want him to enjoy his new job and I want him to win. It's the main point for me :mf_rosetinted:

The contest itself is interesting addition :aah: And to be honest I'm a bit dissapointed because I expected the level of contestants performanses would be higher at this stage of the show. I just can wonder why they all were so much better at the audition. The main problem for me is that they nervous very much. It's natural but it doesn't let them show all they can do.

I suppose Michele can be a winner. Because for me he's the most confident contestant with his own style. Public loves him and this is the main thing! But personally I like Valentina and Violetta. And not because of Mika :mf_rosetinted: Well partly because of him. I'm interested in his team simply because I watch XF because of him (again) :blush-anim-cl:

I can't tell his girls are perfect, but Violetta made a big step forward on the last show IMO So she's my favourite for now. But I don't think she'll win, I just like her. Many people here like Michele not because he may win but only because you like him. It's only a case of taste :fisch: I just don't think he's a good singer but it's only my taste :wink2: And he has an X Factor for sure!

I agree and ... love love the amazing Michele :wub2:

Just to clarify a couple of things that maybe there is some confusion.

The three italian judges said the conspiracy theory, and, to tell the truth, it is something that some people were saying when the team by all, insiders, media, etc., considered the strongest, was assigned to Mika : Mika was the favorite to win the competition because he had the team of girls and not vice versa (the other way), that one of the girls would have definitely won because her judge was him. The article is very clear and tells the truth (and there are others who say more or less the same things), also based on what has always happened in the other editions of the show, always dominated by the personalities of Simona Ventura (who,by the way, like all here in Italy knows, has not a real musical competence) and Morgan, another particular character/persona discussed because of some scandals and behaviours.

Now the real competition has begun, and it is not the competition between the competitors/singers, but among the judges because that's what it always was. And the “all against Mika”, led by Simona Ventura and followed by the other two, and the things said on the so-called advantage that Mika and his girls have because he likes so much to the public, are simply excuses, some of which are part of game strategies, some are actually personal resentment, envy and jealousy. Simona's behavior has changed completely after the third live, when Mika said impulsively and honestly what he thought of her choices of songs. As I have already said, no one has ever dared to tell her such a thing, although many people think and thought it. For her it was a public humiliation and when there is someone who contrasts and does not get along with her for any reason she takes revenge.

The way Mika see the music and what he sees in those girls, their potential, it isn’t very much in line with the Italian tradition. And of course everyone has their musical preferences. It is not easy for anyone to have a future in the music-industry, even if you win these talent shows (or the Sanremo Festival here in Italy), you have to be lucky enough to have a good producer and good songwriters, personality and your own precise identity. This applies to everyone, winners and non-winners.These girls probably will not win, but certainly get valuable advices from Mika to improve themselves, especially to deal with the real world that is out there and not the artifact world of the TV show, it's a good thing.

Edited by charlie20

Just to clarify a couple of things that maybe there is some confusion.

The three italian judges said the conspiracy theory, and, to tell the truth, it is something that some people were saying when the team by all, insiders, media, etc., considered the strongest, was assigned to Mika : Mika was the favorite to win the competition because he had the team of girls and not vice versa (the other way), that one of the girls would have definitely won because her judge was him. The article is very clear and tells the truth, also based on what has always happened in the other editions of the show, always dominated by the personalities of Simona Ventura (who,by the way, like all here in Italy knows, has not a real musical competence) and Morgan, another particular character/persona discussed because of some scandals and behaviours.

Now the real competition has begun, and it is not the competition between the competitors/singers, but among the judges because that's what it always was. And the “all against Mika”, led by Simona Ventura and followed by the other two, and the things said on the so-called advantage that Mika and his girls have because he likes so much to the public, are simply excuses, some of which are part of game strategies, some are actually personal resentment, envy and jealousy. Simona's behavior has changed completely after the third live, when Mika said impulsively and honestly what he thought of her choices of songs. As I have already said, no one has ever dared to tell her such a thing, although many people think and thought it. For her it was a public humiliation and when there is someone who contrasts and does not get along with her for any reason she takes revenge.

The way Mika see the music and what he sees in those girls, their potential, it isn’t very much in line with the Italian tradition. And of course everyone has their musical preferences. it is not easy for anyone to have a future in the music-industry, even if you win these talent show or the Sanremo Festival, you have to be lucky enough to have a good producer and good songwriters, personality and your own precise identity. This applies to everyone, winners and non-winners.These girls probably will not win, but certainly to have valuable advices from Mika to improve themselves, especially to deal with the real world that is out there and not the artifact world of the TV show, it's a good thing.

Thank you so much for your point of view! It's very interesting. :thumb_yello:

If you want I found a site where there are the live show + XtraFactor + XDaily in streaming, but it is also possible to download them free, even if it is a bit slow.I hope it goes well outside Italy.There is already the forth live.

http://www.italiafilm.tv/tv/25957-x-factor-2012-streaming-tv-sesta-stagione.html