MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

you need to download all files and then extract it with winrar

O.K., now I have the files and extracted, will watch them later but not sure how to find them again in the future :teehee:. Thank you again:thumb_yello: :flowers2:

Video of the contestant singing "Stardust":

Not perfect, but better than the recording we already have :wink2:

<iframe width="625" height="356" src="//www.veoh.com/embed/v61962792nPrFg5xj" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v61962792nPrFg5xj

Hope it won't get blocked :teehee:

Video of the contestant singing "Stardust":

Not perfect, but better than the recording we already have :wink2:

<iframe width="625" height="356" src="//www.veoh.com/embed/v61962792nPrFg5xj" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v61962792nPrFg5xj

Hope it won't get blocked :teehee:

Thank you!!! :blush-anim-cl:

there's no difference..we don't use 'egli'...it's too formal..

anyhow 'egli' means 'lui' and 'ella' means 'lei'.

:thumb_yello:

Egli and ella can only be used as subject: just like 'he' and 'she'. Lui and lei shouldn't be used as subjects, they are the equivalent of him and her. However nowadays no one uses egli and ella, and the use of lui and lei has expanded and it is now also used as subject (even if it is a mistake, if in school you write 'lui è', that is 'he is', it is considered a mistake, it should be 'Egli è'). But when you talk if you say 'egli' people will look strange at you XD because we don't use it! :)

Thank you very much for explaining :thumb_yello: So basically: When I write in correct Italian I use "egli/ella" and when I'm talking to people I use "lui/lei". What is if I'm writing in a more informal way, for example here in MFC, do I use "egli/ella" or "lui/lei"? And what is if I'm speaking in a very formal environment, am I still using "lui/lei"?

Mika: when will I see you again, don't know but not here in XFactor :doh: poor girl, she does not sing very well :aah: ohhhh!!

Well anyone who tries to sing a Mika song, shoots themselves in the foot. No one can sing Mika songs like Mika. Good try though. She could join the Polka Dot Choir if he does that again next time he tours.

I'm sorry but..what's the Polka Dot Choir? :sorry:

On his last tour last autumn he gave some fans the chance to sing with him on stage as the Polka Dot Choir, fans could send vids of them singing and he and his msucians chose the people for every single city.

I don´t think he will repeat it because he said he never does things twice.

hey!! I forgot to tell you what happened at x factor!! you can't see it because they cut it !! :doh:

Mika said the word 'STILO' instead of 'STILE' (so he said 'pen' instead of 'style') and nobody corrected him!! he did the same mistake for a few times and everytime the audience giggled a little..I hated them but I was (unfortunatly) too far to cry out it was a mistake and that he had to say 'STILE'..anyway when Morgan arrived (as ever too late due to the traffic..) he corrected him showing him his pen and saying ''this is the 'STILO',but you mean 'STILE' '' and he added some Dante's verses to explain him..so MORGAN IS THE BEST xD he's odd and I love when he talk :naughty:

when the show ended they go away before the audience so we couldn't ask them any autograph, but a girl from the staff told me the only thing she could do was to give me the pen Morgan used to explain Mika what is a stilo!! so I've got that pen and everytime I see x factor w/ my friends the pen is w/ us :blush-anim-cl::pinkbow:

DANTE:

Tu se' lo mio maestro e 'l mio autore;

tu se' solo colui da cu' io tolsi

lo bello stilo che m'ha fatto onore.

Vedi la bestia per cu' io mi volsi:

aiutami da lei, famoso saggio,

ch'ella mi fa tremar le vene e i polsi".

(INFERNO - CANTO I)

...sorry for my english....

x-factor-620x350.png

24737840_factor-morgan-conferma-sar-giudice-della-settima-edizione-1.jpg

morgan_candida_slide.jpg?v=20111212130334

Edited by erikagingy

Thank you very much for explaining :thumb_yello: So basically: When I write in correct Italian I use "egli/ella" and when I'm talking to people I use "lui/lei". What is if I'm writing in a more informal way, for example here in MFC, do I use "egli/ella" or "lui/lei"? And what is if I'm speaking in a very formal environment, am I still using "lui/lei"?

Basically yes, you always use lui/lei. Most of the times in Italian we don't use it at all, it's not strictly necessary as in English, so if I see a singer I really like I say 'è bravo' if it is a he, 'è brava' if it is a she, implying the subject, or otherwise I use his/her name!

When you write it's better to avoid both lui and egli as subjects, it would be better to try to imply the subject; a sentence that goes 'Lui è bravo', in a formal context is incorrect and not very pleasant, but in informal contexts it is perfectly ok and everybody use it.

And egli/ella, well we never use it: in writing it is not pleasant and in talking it's very weird!

So when you write in the MFC for example always use lui/lei, it is perfectly acceptable! :) but if you want to write something to a lawyer for example you should use egli/ella! Hope I have been clear :)

ok..ehm...actually It's not so easy to explain because I don't think about it when I'm talking xD

so..when you conjugate a verb you must use 'egli' and if you want also 'ella' but we say just 'egli'..'egli/ella' are used in very formal speech, usually by lawyers or people like them..you can use 'lui/ lei' here in mfc..

es:

she told me that.. = LEI mi ha detto che

(letter from a lawyer):she takes legal action against this man= (lettera dall'avvocato): ella ha fatto causa a quest'uomo

so it's MORE formal than 'lui/lei' :) do you get it? :)

:naughty: I read on twitter about that,but I have no idea what's happened :dunno:

A girl sang a song called "Bastardo", which is a quite "angry" song, originally sung by a female contemporary Italian singer (that I don't really like XD). However the girl sang it well (nothing special anyway from what I've heard, but they just showed a few seconds of her performance): Simona and Morgan said yes, and when Elio said no, Mika shouted at him the refrain-word of the song "bastardooo" :naughty:, and then he said yes so the girl made it to the next turn with 3 yes/4! :)