MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

thank you, I could watch the second episode with your link :)

and I agree with everyone about MIKA's delighted face while listening to the Ukurere girl:wub2:

He was very moved hearing that girl but especially with the song because he said that his mother sang that song to him when he was a child :wub2: and he added that the girl sang much better than his mother :doh:

I can understand only partly, my Italian is very limited (so happy I can understand something though!). But I always pay attention how he can choose a suitable tone to his voice according to who he is speaking to. His kind, gentle tone is killing me :aah: I love that man :wub2:

Eriko, thanks again for uploading :flowers2:

Has it been announced or mentioned in an article that Mika is mentoring the women? I was really curious about which team he'd get (and hoping he'd get the girls' team) so I really would like to know if this is true.

It isn't official yet, but this summer some people tweeted about some girls being chosen by Mika in Ireland, so I guess he has the girls team! I think this year it could be the most interesting team, we have seen many really talented girls at auditions (Violetta, Roberta, Valentina, Elena...) :thumb_yello:

It isn't official yet, but this summer some people tweeted about some girls being chosen by Mika in Ireland, so I guess he has the girls team! I think this year it could be the most interesting team, we have seen many really talented girls at auditions (Violetta, Roberta, Valentina, Elena...) :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Very happy that he's got the girls team.:thumb_yello:

The ones you mentioned are really talented indeed and they give this very positive vibe too. My favorites so far are Elena and Violetta. The way Mika was watching Violetta's performance was really heartwarming to see:wub2:

Also I was happy that the Chinese girl passed the first audition. I guess she wont be at the live shows but there was something positive about her performance and personality. It was so cool that they gave her another chance and it was great to see that Mika supported both her and the other girl (the one with the red dress that Morgan described as punk/rock) from the first episode.

thank you, I could watch the second episode with your link :)

and I agree with everyone about MIKA's delighted face while listening to the Ukurere girl:wub2:

Me too! :thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Eriko - love it!! :blush-anim-cl:

That's the wonder of music - we get different kind of emotions, even flashbacks to childhood - MIKA is not afraid of showing his feelings, and imo. that's one of his many good qualities ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I can understand only partly, my Italian is very limited (so happy I can understand something though!). But I always pay attention how he can choose a suitable tone to his voice according to who he is speaking to. His kind, gentle tone is killing me :aah: I love that man :wub2:

Totally agree! even if sometimes I doubt about his mental health :aah: I mean what was with that sirena-guy in orange? :blink: why he said YES??? :doh:

In which talent show Bubbles was in?

dsds. ;) he did get to fly to the maldives with them, but had to go home after the first round there because he was too unique. that's what they told him there, but ofc for tv they cut it together in a way that it came across totally different. :doh:

I have to say that I liked the first episode more, in the first episode were much more performances I really liked and I had the feeling that the Judges said more in the first episode, too.

But overall most of my favorites are from the first episode, in the first place at the moment Roberta Pompa :wub2:

Oh, and someone else became one of my favorites over the first 2 episodes: the presenter. He is like a kind teddy bear, very attentive and good with people.

I also liked the first episode more, many talented contestants :thumb_yello: .So far my fav are Elena Giardina and Roberta Pompa :wub2: The ukulele girl was cute,and nice,but nothing spectacular for me.

And I like Mika's low voice speaking Italian,it's like he's singing :wub2:

Edited by krysady

I really liked her, it's the kind of craziness that fascinates me (wherever I don't like the craziness of the folk band at all :mf_rosetinted:)

@Sabine

From what Valmont has told the Judges where mostly impressed by the second song she sung, a chinese one. But they cutted that performance :(

In which talent show Bubbles was in?

Thanks for the explanation :thumb_yello: I didn't realise that it wasn't only about the content, but a funny mistake as well, when he said "Mi italiano ha un stilo particolare" :D

as Mellody already said it was DSDS and I think Bubbles was one of the best but he focused more people on him than on Bohlen that´s why Bohlen sent him home ( my opinion ).

Finally watched everything we have so far :thumb_yello:

I have to say that I liked the first episode more, in the first episode were much more performances I really liked and I had the feeling that the Judges said more in the first episode, too.

In the second episode a lot of performances didn't stand out for me. Only Violetta with the Ukuele, she was just so sweet, and the fragile Marco (somehow he had won already in the moment I saw the colourful striped T-Shirt in the pre-clip - I love that one! :mf_lustslow:) And I liked his performance very much as well :original:

Oh, and I liked the philosophy student while performing, but he generated a lot of antipathy with his what he said before and after :huh: And the girl with the strange sounds I liked as well as already said - it's the kind of craziness I find good :naughty:

The girl who made them dance on the table has a nice sunny and lovely personality, but as a singer she didn't convinced me that much.

But overall most of my favorites are from the first episode, in the first place at the moment Roberta Pompa :wub2:

And somehow nearly all of my favorites are female :blink: Therefore I'm very happy that Mika is mentoring the women! :D

Oh, and someone else became one of my favorites over the first 2 episodes: the presenter. He is like a kind teddy bear, very attentive and good with people.

Ape Escape was only okay for me, but nevertheless I got very excited - because one of the guys was wearing a Snooker-Sweater :D I love Snooker, but it's not that well-known, so seeing a Snooker-Shirt in an Italian Casting-Show was like ":shocked: :lmfao: :arf2:"

Was somebody there? What did the guy in the long orange shirt say/do before he sang?

what did he say? Without understanding him he seemed to be arrogant in my opinion but I didn´t like his eyes.

hey!! I forgot to tell you what happened at x factor!! you can't see it because they cut it !! :doh:

Mika said the word 'STILO' instead of 'STILE' (so he said 'pen' instead of 'style') and nobody corrected him!! he did the same mistake for a few times and everytime the audience giggled a little..I hated them but I was (unfortunatly) too far to cry out it was a mistake and that he had to say 'STILE'..anyway when Morgan arrived (as ever too late due to the traffic..) he corrected him showing him his pen and saying ''this is the 'STILO',but you mean 'STILE' '' and he added some Dante's verses to explain him..so MORGAN IS THE BEST xD he's odd and I love when he talk :naughty:

when the show ended they go away before the audience so we couldn't ask them any autograph, but a girl from the staff told me the only thing she could do was to give me the pen Morgan used to explain Mika what is a stilo!! so I've got that pen and everytime I see x factor w/ my friends the pen is w/ us :blush-anim-cl::pinkbow:

DANTE:

Tu se' lo mio maestro e 'l mio autore;

tu se' solo colui da cu' io tolsi

lo bello stilo che m'ha fatto onore.

Vedi la bestia per cu' io mi volsi:

aiutami da lei, famoso saggio,

ch'ella mi fa tremar le vene e i polsi".

(INFERNO - CANTO I)

...sorry for my english....

x-factor-620x350.png

24737840_factor-morgan-conferma-sar-giudice-della-settima-edizione-1.jpg

morgan_candida_slide.jpg?v=20111212130334

I'm really liking Morgan. There seems to be a real friendship developing between Morgan and Mika.

a little OT: I'm very glad that tonight LICM is 19th and TOOL Deluxe is 22nd on Itunes Italia album chart!!! :D

That's great news.

Has it been announced or mentioned in an article that Mika is mentoring the women? I was really curious about which team he'd get (and hoping he'd get the girls' team) so I really would like to know if this is true.

I've read it in Wikipedia: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_Factor_%28settima_edizione%29#Homevisit So I assumed it was already published. But from what Maggie says it seems true :original:

Totally agree! even if sometimes I doubt about his mental health :aah: I mean what was with that sirena-guy in orange? :blink: why he said YES??? :doh:

I think it was more about his personality. Shame we didn't see the introduction of the guy. That's why I asked if somebody was there :teehee: And Mika knew already that he won't get chosen because of the 2 "No"s from Simona and Morgan, so he could say "yes" in a "I really like you although you are not a singer"-way.

dsds. ;) he did get to fly to the maldives with them, but had to go home after the first round there because he was too unique. that's what they told him there, but ofc for tv they cut it together in a way that it came across totally different. :doh:

I think it was more about his personality. Shame we didn't see the introduction of the guy. That's why I asked if somebody was there :teehee: And Mika knew already that he won't get chosen because of the 2 "No"s from Simona and Morgan, so he could say "yes" in a "I really like you although you are not a singer"-way.

Yes,yes,I understand he finds interesting what most of the people would find weird,but this is a singing contest after all :dunno: I understood his unusual choices regarding some of the competitors on the first episode,but they were able to sing,more or less.......but this guy :blink:

Yes,yes,I understand he finds interesting what most of the people would find weird,but this is a singing contest after all :dunno: I understood his unusual choices regarding some of the competitors on the first episode,but they were able to sing,more or less.......but this guy :blink:

Yes, it's a singing contest, but this guy was already out. I don't think Mika would have said "yes" if he would have been the only judge and his decision would have made the difference between going in the next round or not. I think he gave this "yes" because 4 "no" wouldn't have represented how they perceived him, that would have looked like "we didn't like you". But they clearly liked him. So the message was kind of: "We like you, you are fascinating, but you are not a singer, so we can't take you in the next round".

I think it's the same with Morgans "no" to the guy with the Rasta hairstyle who forgot all the lyrics. If Morgans decision would have made the difference between next round or not, than he would have said "yes". But as the guy already had 3 "yes" Morgan said "no" because 4 "yes" would have meant "everything was very good", but it wasn't, so the message was "you did made some big mistakes, but we still want you"

And for me the message was as well "Stay as 'fabulous' as you are, it's a good thing" ('fabulous' in the Emmett kind of way if you have ever seen "Queer as folk" :wink2:)

Edited by DerMoment1608

Yes, it's a singing contest, but this guy was already out. I don't think Mika would have said "yes" if he would have been the only judge and his decision would have made the difference between going in the next round or not. I think he gave this "yes" because 4 "no" wouldn't have represented how they perceived him, that would have looked like "we didn't like you". But they clearly liked him. So the message was kind of: "We like you, you are fascinating, but you are not a singer, so we can't take you in the next round".

And for me the message was as well "Stay as 'fabulous' as you are, it's a good thing" ('fabulous' in the Emmett kind of way if you have ever seen "Queer as folk" :wink2:)

Ehm,no,I haven't seen "Queer as folk",but I kinda understand what you mean .It was the same situation for the guy with the spider t-shirt,everyone said NO,but Elio said YES,just because they had an argument.Anyway,his face when he gave him SI,tells everything :teehee:

As I never saw X- factor before can someone explain me what the bootcamp is please?

The bootcamp is when the judges decides who will go on. They have 2 days to make their choices. After several selections only 24 singers will accede to the home visit

The bootcamp is when the judges decides who will go on. They have 2 days to make their choices. After several selections only 24 singers will accede to the home visit

Thank you :thumb_yello:.

Can you also explain what the Philosophy student said :teehee:

Could someone please explain what Morgan and Mika discuss about Marco? I can understand only some parts of it. I liked him.

Basically Morgan said he had a feeling that Marco was very, maybe too much aware that he was good, and that he was afraid he was not totally authentic. Mika then started asking him questions about how he was feeling, and it turned out that he was feeling not sure at all, and very fragile. Mika said that he also thought he was a fragile person but on stage he showed a lot of confidence, and that he saw a singer in him. Morgan after all agreed and said that he did it to provoke and test him (lol), and everyone said yes in the end :) I totally loved Mika's sensitivity and ability to search the person beyond the mask :wub2: