MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

:thumb_yello:

The long-haired "metal" singer had a really amazing voice!

yes, he is really good. I really can listen to their Performance again and again. I was so surprised when he started. Hope they will survive the next rounds :wink2:

On his last tour last autumn he gave some fans the chance to sing with him on stage as the Polka Dot Choir, fans could send vids of them singing and he and his msucians chose the people for every single city.

I don´t think he will repeat it because he said he never does things twice.

:shocked::shocked:

vader.jpg

:tears:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15k821

After 7:15 I've never heard anything like that. Makes my head explode. But they gave four times "si" also to the other girl (18:00 ->). Oh dear.

I don´t know about the original song but I think that girl did it well and I think she has a very variable voice. The second one sounds pretty in my ears but I can´t understand why they chose the Chinese Girl last week :wink2:

I don´t know about the original song but I think that girl did it well and I think she has a very variable voice. The second one sounds pretty in my ears but I can´t understand why they chose the Chinese Girl last week :wink2:

I took painkillers after hearing them. But I like watching these clips in general, I want to hear the judge comments and learn to know the contestants, so it will be more fun to watch them later.

I took painkillers after hearing them. But I like watching these clips in general, I want to hear the judge comments and learn to know the contestants, so it will be more fun to watch them later.

I only watched a Talent Show in Germany and only because our Bubbles ( and he was really good ) was in it but I have to say I like the Italian contestants so far.

:roftl:

Did they all really give "si" to the girl who made those horrible, horrible, horrible sounds? :blink: I'n not sure how I can ever forget I heard something like that :aah:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15k821

After 7:15 I've never heard anything like that. Makes my head explode. But they gave four times "si" also to the other girl (18:00 ->). Oh dear.

Mika called that goat vibrato, am I right? :teehee::roftl:

What are those two girls in the backstage talking about around 11:50? http://http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15k821

a little OT: I'm very glad that tonight LICM is 19th and TOOL Deluxe is 22nd on Itunes Italia album chart!!! :D

Tks Margherita!!!

I add that our Golden Boy in Italy has FIVE albums in the charts:

TOOL Deluxe

LICM Deluxe

TOOL 70

LICM 251

TBWKTM 300

And FOURTEEN singles!!!

A girl sang a song called "Bastardo", which is a quite "angry" song, originally sung by a female contemporary Italian singer (that I don't really like XD). However the girl sang it well (nothing special anyway from what I've heard, but they just showed a few seconds of her performance): Simona and Morgan said yes, and when Elio said no, Mika shouted at him the refrain-word of the song "bastardooo" :naughty:, and then he said yes so the girl made it to the next turn with 3 yes/4! :)

Ah,that's the story,thanks,Teresa! :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

The long-haired "metal" singer had a really amazing voice!

yes, he is really good. I really can listen to their Performance again and again. I was so surprised when he started. Hope they will survive the next rounds :wink2:

It was a surprise indeed,when they started to sing,and not only the long-haired guy! I liked the entire mix,it was unexpected and truly genuine.

Did they all really give "si" to the girl who made those horrible, horrible, horrible sounds? :blink: I'n not sure how I can ever forget I heard something like that :aah:

I really liked her, it's the kind of craziness that fascinates me (wherever I don't like the craziness of the folk band at all :mf_rosetinted:)

@Sabine

From what Valmont has told the Judges where mostly impressed by the second song she sung, a chinese one. But they cutted that performance :(

In which talent show Bubbles was in?

Mika said the word 'STILO' instead of 'STILE' (so he said 'pen' instead of 'style') and nobody corrected him!! he did the same mistake for a few times and everytime the audience giggled a little..I hated them but I was (unfortunatly) too far to cry out it was a mistake and that he had to say 'STILE'..anyway when Morgan arrived (as ever too late due to the traffic..) he corrected him showing him his pen and saying ''this is the 'STILO',but you mean 'STILE' '' and he added some Dante's verses to explain him..so MORGAN IS THE BEST xD he's odd and I love when he talk :naughty:

Thanks for the explanation :thumb_yello: I didn't realise that it wasn't only about the content, but a funny mistake as well, when he said "Mi italiano ha un stilo particolare" :D

Edited by DerMoment1608

Finally watched everything we have so far :thumb_yello:

I have to say that I liked the first episode more, in the first episode were much more performances I really liked and I had the feeling that the Judges said more in the first episode, too.

In the second episode a lot of performances didn't stand out for me. Only Violetta with the Ukuele, she was just so sweet, and the fragile Marco (somehow he had won already in the moment I saw the colourful striped T-Shirt in the pre-clip - I love that one! :mf_lustslow:) And I liked his performance very much as well :original:

Oh, and I liked the philosophy student while performing, but he generated a lot of antipathy with his what he said before and after :huh: And the girl with the strange sounds I liked as well as already said - it's the kind of craziness I find good :naughty:

The girl who made them dance on the table has a nice sunny and lovely personality, but as a singer she didn't convinced me that much.

But overall most of my favorites are from the first episode, in the first place at the moment Roberta Pompa :wub2:

And somehow nearly all of my favorites are female :blink: Therefore I'm very happy that Mika is mentoring the women! :D

Oh, and someone else became one of my favorites over the first 2 episodes: the presenter. He is like a kind teddy bear, very attentive and good with people.

Ape Escape was only okay for me, but nevertheless I got very excited - because one of the guys was wearing a Snooker-Sweater :D I love Snooker, but it's not that well-known, so seeing a Snooker-Shirt in an Italian Casting-Show was like ":shocked: :lmfao: :arf2:"

Was somebody there? What did the guy in the long orange shirt say/do before he sang?

Basically yes, you always use lui/lei. Most of the times in Italian we don't use it at all, it's not strictly necessary as in English, so if I see a singer I really like I say 'è bravo' if it is a he, 'è brava' if it is a she, implying the subject, or otherwise I use his/her name!

When you write it's better to avoid both lui and egli as subjects, it would be better to try to imply the subject; a sentence that goes 'Lui è bravo', in a formal context is incorrect and not very pleasant, but in informal contexts it is perfectly ok and everybody use it.

And egli/ella, well we never use it: in writing it is not pleasant and in talking it's very weird!

So when you write in the MFC for example always use lui/lei, it is perfectly acceptable! :) but if you want to write something to a lawyer for example you should use egli/ella! Hope I have been clear :)

ok..ehm...actually It's not so easy to explain because I don't think about it when I'm talking xD

so..when you conjugate a verb you must use 'egli' and if you want also 'ella' but we say just 'egli'..'egli/ella' are used in very formal speech, usually by lawyers or people like them..you can use 'lui/ lei' here in mfc..

es:

she told me that.. = LEI mi ha detto che

(letter from a lawyer):she takes legal action against this man= (lettera dall'avvocato): ella ha fatto causa a quest'uomo

so it's MORE formal than 'lui/lei' :) do you get it? :)

Thank you very much for explaining more detailed again :huglove: Now it's much clearer when which one is used :thumb_yello:

Nice quote from Elio how he changed his mind:

Per quanto riguarda Mika, invece, “quando fu annunciato dalla rete ero parecchio scettico. Invece, dopo le selezioni, ho capovolto il mio pensiero. E' intelligente, colto, ha molta curiosità. Se la cava benino con l'italiano".

http://www.ilsussidiario.net/News/Cinema-Televisione-e-Media/2013/9/24/X-FACTOR-7-Elio-Su-Mika-mi-sono-ricreduto-Morgan-ci-sa-fare-/429636/

Tks Margherita!!!

I add that our Golden Boy in Italy has FIVE albums in the charts:

TOOL Deluxe

LICM Deluxe

TOOL 70

LICM 251

TBWKTM 300

And FOURTEEN singles!!!

:thumb_yello: Fantastico!!! :fisch: That's the result of being a judge in the XF, and it has just started...:naughty:

Love,love

me

thank you, I could watch the second episode with your link :)

and I agree with everyone about MIKA's delighted face while listening to the Ukurere girl:wub2:

And somehow nearly all of my favorites are female :blink: Therefore I'm very happy that Mika is mentoring the women! :D

Has it been announced or mentioned in an article that Mika is mentoring the women? I was really curious about which team he'd get (and hoping he'd get the girls' team) so I really would like to know if this is true.