MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Mika's team seem to be the people with the most unusual voices.

Looking forward to the battles.

Same thinking, that's why it's interesting. While I was watching The Voice I was looking for unusual voices, and almost all his team has it

Is it the same suit from the final of XF? Or maybe it's just similar to me :teehee:

The same one, and I love it :wub2:

I love that suit too. It looks very soft and velvety.

Hopefully we won't come to hate it like the blue thing.

:lmao:

Not that we hate the blue one... but definitely we wish to see it as less as possible :naughty:

In the XF finale suit he looked so perfectly and elegant, that I can't wait to see it again! :boing:

I do love some suits of his, and I know he can't wear whatever in tv, but I'm a kind of tired to see him all elegant :aah:

Anyway, everything but the blue suit will strike my eye as something new, so I'm sure I'll like him dressed like that in the next episode!

From mikawebsite.com

Mika aurait donné son accord pour participer à la saison 4 de « The Voice »

Ce n’est pas encore officiel mais nous pouvons d’ors et déjà vous annoncer qu’il y aura bien une saison 4 de The Voice. Au vu des bonnes audiences – 8 millions de téléspectateurs en moyenne chaque samedi soir -, la chaîne a donc décidé de remettre à l’antenne son programme phare l’an prochain.

Tous les coachs ont en effet donné leur accord pour participer à cette nouvelle saison y compris Mika. Le retour de Louis Bertignac n’est donc pas au programme. Mais il va y avoir du changement puisque contrairement aux trois garçons, Jenifer, elle, n’a pas donné son accord pour participer à cette nouvelle édition.

Interrogée il y a quelques semaines sur sa participation à une éventuelle nouvelle saison, la chanteuse avait déjà émis quelques réserves. « On verra. Ça dépend vraiment de ce que je ressentirais à la fin de cette saison 3, mais également de mon planning d’artiste et de ce que j’aurais envie de faire » déclarait-elle dans Métronews. Et d’ajouter « Est-ce que je ne vais pas avoir envie de remonter sur scène comme Louis Bertignac par exemple ?«

La production lui cherche donc activement une remplaçante. Plusieurs chanteuses ont déjà été contactées. Pour savoir qui tient la corde, rendez-vous dans votre prochain numéro de Public en kiosques ce vendredi 21 février.

From mikawebsite.com

Mika aurait donné son accord pour participer à la saison 4 de « The Voice »

Ce n’est pas encore officiel mais nous pouvons d’ors et déjà vous annoncer qu’il y aura bien une saison 4 de The Voice. Au vu des bonnes audiences – 8 millions de téléspectateurs en moyenne chaque samedi soir -, la chaîne a donc décidé de remettre à l’antenne son programme phare l’an prochain.

Tous les coachs ont en effet donné leur accord pour participer à cette nouvelle saison y compris Mika. Le retour de Louis Bertignac n’est donc pas au programme. Mais il va y avoir du changement puisque contrairement aux trois garçons, Jenifer, elle, n’a pas donné son accord pour participer à cette nouvelle édition.

Interrogée il y a quelques semaines sur sa participation à une éventuelle nouvelle saison, la chanteuse avait déjà émis quelques réserves. « On verra. Ça dépend vraiment de ce que je ressentirais à la fin de cette saison 3, mais également de mon planning d’artiste et de ce que j’aurais envie de faire » déclarait-elle dans Métronews. Et d’ajouter « Est-ce que je ne vais pas avoir envie de remonter sur scène comme Louis Bertignac par exemple ?«

La production lui cherche donc activement une remplaçante. Plusieurs chanteuses ont déjà été contactées. Pour savoir qui tient la corde, rendez-vous dans votre prochain numéro de Public en kiosques ce vendredi 21 février.

BOOOOOOOOO :mf_rosetinted:

I do love some suits of his, and I know he can't wear whatever in tv, but I'm a kind of tired to see him all elegant :aah:

Anyway, everything but the blue suit will strike my eye as something new, so I'm sure I'll like him dressed like that in the next episode!

I love to see him elegant on TV. I love the X Factor suit. Mika looks gorgeous in fitted clothes, because of his build, and he walks like a male model ought to.

If he looks like that when/if he does something in UK, the British will be tripping over their own eyeballs.

I never mind seeing the clothes more than once, but it will be nice to see him in something else for the battles.

NOT impressed and NOT amused by this!

I am hoping that he seriously thinks carefully before considering this. It will take time away from extensively promoting and touring with the new album. This is NOT going to help get himself back on the world scene this year, which he so desperately needs to do now, before he gets forgotten completely!

NOT impressed and NOT amused by this!

I am hoping that he seriously thinks carefully before considering this. It will take time away from extensively promoting and touring with the new album. This is NOT going to help get himself back on the world scene this year, which he so desperately needs to do now, before he gets forgotten completely!

:thumb_yello:

Were you girls present when Jacynthe (with the veryyyyyyyyyyyy long hair) from Quebec sang?

She was also a contestant on La Voix in Quebec last year and she made it to the semi finals.

Here is her blind audition from Quebec

[YOUTUBE]2HBNPHtAxJI[/YOUTUBE]

Kylie Minogue, fière d'épauler Mika pour cette nouvelle saison de "The Voice"

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/kylie-minogue-fiere-d-epauler-mika-pour-cette-nouvelle-saison-8369225.html

Bg_KFM9CMAA8vOj.png:large

Exclu MYTF1 : Kylie Minogue et Mika "super coachs" de Caroline Savoie et Mélissa Bon

ORIGINAL link

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/exclu-mytf1-kylie-minogue-et-mika-super-coachs-de-caroline-savoie-8369224.html

Mediafire VIDEO link

:EDIT:

adding HD video

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/sk12dvuvlgwqgda/2014.02.21_Kylie.mp4

ENJOY !! :bye:

Edited by Kumazzz
adding NEW HD video link

Exclu MYTF1 : Kylie Minogue et Mika "super coachs" de Caroline Savoie et Mélissa Bon

ORIGINAL link

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/exclu-mytf1-kylie-minogue-et-mika-super-coachs-de-caroline-savoie-8369224.html

Mediafire VIDEO link

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/qw4t9pt39ei9eou/2014.02.21Mika_and_Kylie_Minogue.mp4

ENJOY !! :bye:

Thanks Eriko, I was trying to find a link to a mediafire file so everybody can watch it, I think it's really interesting :thumb_yello:

Thanks Eriko, I was trying to find a link to a mediafire file so everybody can watch it, I think it's really interesting :thumb_yello:

Sorry... the Mediafire link is modified. :arrow:

ORIGINAL link

Mediafire VIDEO link

:EDIT:

adding HD video

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/sk12dvuvlgwqgda/2014.02.21_Kylie.mp4