Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Mika posted apologies to X-Factor coreographer Luca Tommassini for his arsh reaction to Aba's performance last thursday.

A volte non mi esprimo mika-tanto-bene e mi dispiace di aver usato le parole brutte, ma di questo sono sicuro: Luca Tommassini, tu hai davvero la stardust, la polvere di stelle! Nessuno saprebbe far splendere le mie ragazze e me sul palco come fai tu.

he's 100 mt higher than all the rest...

sometimes I cannot state things properly and I'm sorry if I used the wrong words, but I'm positive about this: Luca Tommassini, you do have the 'stardust'!

No one can make my girls and me shine bright on stage as you do.

Mika posted apologies to X-Factor coreographer Luca Tommassini for his arsh reaction to Aba's performance last thursday.

A volte non mi esprimo mika-tanto-bene e mi dispiace di aver usato le parole brutte, ma di questo sono sicuro: Luca Tommassini, tu hai davvero la stardust, la polvere di stelle! Nessuno saprebbe far splendere le mie ragazze e me sul palco come fai tu.

he's 100 mt higher than all the rest...

sometimes I cannot state things properly and I'm sorry if I used the wrong words, but I'm positive about this: Luca Tommassini, you do have the 'stardust'!

No one can make my girls and me shine bright on stage as you do.

Thanks! :thumb_yello: It must be geotagged for Italy,I can't see it.

Thank you for finding this lovely video !!!:huglove: Can someone please translate what the staff tell about this " mascot of the hotell" ?! I would love to know it :blush-anim-cl: This beautiful cat seems to be an adult - I have a female cat, 6 years old, mostly on my officedesk, and often in a plastic box - looking out of the window, while I'm working :blush-anim-cl: She's with me every day, and also loves to play with pens, like this one ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Oh what a gorgeous kitteh!! :wub2:

I hate when people ask me if I'm a dog or cat person. A cat suits my lifestyle at the moment but I love all animals. And it's nice to see Mika does too.

So you're saying you don't label yourself, or limit what animals you pet. You can fall in love with a dog or a cat? :mf_rosetinted:

Simon wouldn't ask - Mika isn't a big enough draw in the UK. And Mika knows that XF UK is still a crap programme.

:lmfao:

Actually, what might make more sense is for Simon to have invited Ariana and Mika to sing on the US X Factor show. I just read yesterday that it's down in the ratings by 19 percent from last year, and they don't expect it to be back next season. (Editorial comment: :yay: ) Anyhow, Mika probably wouldn't be a very big ratings boost for the show, but Ariana would, and Simon clearly needs that here now.

Someone who can't sleep too :teehee:

:blush-anim-cl: The night guard at the hotell, I suppose :naughty: And this person thought it was a lovely moment, made a pic - and gave it to MIKA afterwards - does it make any sense !? :teehee:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: The night guard at the hotell, I suppose :naughty: And this person thought it was a lovely moment, made a pic - and gave it to MIKA afterwards - does it make any sense !? :teehee:

Love,love

me

That must be,of course :thumb_yello:

From FB:

MIKA

Thanks to everyone for the brilliant entries to the London Blogger competition... we have a winner!

Well done to Heather De La-Nougerede, she will be meeting Mika at the London signing session and reporting for us! We will report back with her blog, stay tuned... x

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 20m

My Swatch watch is already sold out on line in two days! Crazy!! I only have two of them!

WOW... I went to the store near my school and the saleswoman said it'll arrive next month but there's a very long waiting list, and I was like: :blink:

There aren't a lot of Israeli fans, so I was pretty shocked :naughty:

WOW... I went to the store near my school and the saleswoman said it'll arrive next month but there's a very long waiting list' date=' and I was like: :blink:

There aren't a lot of Israeli fans, so I was pretty shocked :naughty:[/quote']

:thumb_yello: I'm glad to hear that more than really dedicated MIKA fans, like us, want his designer items - I do hope you'll get your watch as well ... :wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: I'm glad to hear that more than really dedicated MIKA fans, like us, want his designer items - I do hope you'll get your watch as well ... :wub2:

Love,love

me

I think it´s not only Mika fans who want this watch but many swatch fans who collect every special watch.

Love,love

me

I hope so too... right now I'm at the bottom of the waiting list though I don't think I'll be able to afford it. :aah:

I hope so too... right now I'm at the bottom of the waiting list though I don't think I'll be able to afford it. :aah:

:huglove: I'm sure you'll find a way - you sooo deserve it - after all your hard work with fullfilling the peace prosject :wub2: So keep the faith !! :blush-anim-cl: As you know: "everything changes in the blink of an eye" ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

:huglove: I'm sure you'll find a way - you sooo deserve it - after all your hard work with fullfilling the peace prosject :wub2: So keep the faith !! :blush-anim-cl: As you know: "everything changes in the blink of an eye" ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

Thank you ♥ you're so sweet! :huglove:

Though the peace project was kind of a two women operation :naughty:

Just posted this on the Swatch thread too.

*MIKA 4 SWATCH UPDATE**

We have some news on availability of Mika's designs for Swatch. Due to overwhelming demand, stocks have been sold very quickly but we can confirm that the general release Kukulakuku watch will be available to buy online in Japan and the US within the next week - please keep checking the Mika page on http://www.swatch.com and subscribe to be alerted as soon as stock is back. With regards to the limited edition Kukulakuki, this has officially sold out internationally. HOWEVER, we have managed to save a few back, so there will be a very limited number for sale at the signing sessions in Paris, Milan and London. All watches, both limited edition and otherwise, will be available to Mika fans on a first come first served basis. These are the last official Kukulakuki limited edition watches, so get down there early - good luck everyone!