Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Not, it was posted at the time around the final of XF somewhere already.

OK, thanks. I missed it, I guess, because I don't recall seeing it before. Thought maybe Mika and Morgan were continuing work on their collaboration while he was in Milan the other day.

I just saw this on twitter and my mouth was :jawdrop:

What is he doing, what was he thinking?!?:doh:

don't worry, it's someone who made a mix between his face and the hair and body of the female coach of The Voice (Jenifer) :wink2:

KISS FM ‏@KISSFMFRANCE 16m

Kiss fm, partenaire @TheVoice_TF1 Chaque semaine l'interview d'un des protagonistes.Le 17 janvier à 8h @mikasounds. pic.twitter.com/LQVUA8BoBX

Bd38OUBCcAE190j.jpg

:blink:

Isn't he in Italy the 17th for that TV show? or is the interview recorded or it will be by phone?

When I saw it I thought it´s very good and natural and yes it made me laugh too. :naughty:. And his tweet also made me laugh.

Yes it's even funnier knowing that he saw it. Whoever made it must be awfully pleased with themselves. :roftl:

he looks gorgeous! for real! :teehee::lmfao:

:naughty: I didn't see this pic untill it came here on MFC, but omg - I really got a good laugh, and first my thought was: hah - it's really impossible to make this man look weird or ugly - he looks fab. whatever you do with him ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:naughty: I didn't see this pic untill it came here on MFC, but omg - I really got a good laugh, and first my thought was: hah - it's really impossible to make this man look weird or ugly - he looks fab. whatever you do with him ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

exactly :teehee::naughty: