Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Mika`s Facebook :

"On this day in 2007, Life in Cartoon Motion was first released, can you believe it?! It went on to sell over 7 million copies, thanks to everyone who was there at the start and those who have joined us along the way of Mika's magical journey. We thought it would be nice to look back and get nostalgic for a minute, so we've dug out some facts about the album and Mika's career to 'Celebrate' the day! "

so we have a reason to celebrate, don`t we? :wink2:

Mika`s Facebook :

"On this day in 2007, Life in Cartoon Motion was first released, can you believe it?! It went on to sell over 7 million copies, thanks to everyone who was there at the start and those who have joined us along the way of Mika's magical journey. We thought it would be nice to look back and get nostalgic for a minute, so we've dug out some facts about the album and Mika's career to 'Celebrate' the day! "

so we have a reason to celebrate, don`t we? :wink2:

:thumb_yello: Thank you for telling this from FB - and YES, this's really something to CELEBRATE !:fisch: I often easily find stuff to celebrate re. MIKA :wub2:

Btw, I also think it's really fantastic that MFC was born already one month before the release of LICM !! And this fanclub doesn't exactly seem to be "a weak or premature child" - rather the opposite, I would say ...:naughty:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Thank you for telling this from FB - and YES, this's really something to CELEBRATE !:fisch: I often easily find stuff to celebrate re. MIKA :wub2:

Btw, I also think it's really fantastic that MFC was born already one month before the release of LICM !! And this fanclub doesn't exactly seem to be "a weak or premature child" - rather the opposite, I would say ...:naughty:

Love,love

me

Yes, same for me)))

To be honest, I forgot the date, but somehow I was listening to LICM all yesterday evening)) . Grace Kelly is still amazing.

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello::wub2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

Nicely done Google! pic.twitter.com/Lt2cLOJVIs

Bf1gRPoCAAEIVW0.png:large

I'm embarrassed to admit that I looked at the Google doodle, thought, "Neat. Colorful. No wonder Mika likes it." Then about ten minutes later I suddenly though. "OH! I get it!" It has been a long day. That's my only excuse. Yes. Well done,Google!

I'm embarrassed to admit that I looked at the Google doodle, thought, "Neat. Colorful. No wonder Mika likes it." Then about ten minutes later I suddenly though. "OH! I get it!" It has been a long day. That's my only excuse. Yes. Well done,Google!

You aren't alone in misinterpreting why he tweeted it. I looked at it and thought "ooh Mika's excited about the olympics like me!" :teehee:

Same here :teehee:

You aren't alone in misinterpreting why he tweeted it. I looked at it and thought "ooh Mika's excited about the olympics like me!" :teehee:

Thanks, I feel better now! :naughty:

:lmfao:

I had already seen it half a dozen times before he tweeted or I may have thought the same. :naughty:

I saw it way too early this morning and was more like 'oh, not olympics crap from him as well'. I only realised what it was when I saw it posted on facebook, which was late afternoon :aah:

Mika just retwetted Lena Dunham ‏

To the girl who works at Starbucks who just told a customer "we're out of coffee" then started humming the Daria theme song: I salute you.

I don't watch the tv series on MTV of Daria but I think that the theme song is the one of Splendora (a rock band)... my colleagues talked about it before MTV became the place of Jersey Shore

To the girl who works at Starbucks who just told a customer "we're out of coffee" then started humming the Daria theme song: I salute you.

I don't watch the tv series on MTV of Daria but I think that the theme song is the one of Splendora (a rock band)... my colleagues talked about it before MTV became the place of Jersey Shore

Daria was the best. I have the whole series on DVD. Very sarcastic, deadpan humor. Seems like something Mika would find amusing.

I love Daria, we used to get it on MTV and Channel 4 here. Watched it every Sunday morning :blush-anim-cl:

Retweeted by MIKA official

Giuls ‏@GiuliGiuls99 1h

Io aspettando un tweet di @mikasounds pic.twitter.com/bYkr7DgsC8

BgEO47fIUAE7x5t.jpg:large

I'm happy for him not tweeting, if it means new songs are being created :wub2:

I'm happy for him not tweeting, if it means new songs are being created :wub2:

:thumb_yello: I agree - and didn't he tell us in a recent interview that he now intends to "talk less" - and "work in silence" in LA ?! At least, that's how I understood it, and I hope that's what he's doing now ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: I agree - and didn't he tell us in a recent interview that he now intends to "talk less" - and "work in silence" in LA ?! At least, that's how I understood it, and I hope that's what he's doing now ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

yes, he did! :thumb_yello:

fingers crossed.....God give him inspiration!

I`m going to be good (gone) girl and will not distract him with my stupid twitter posts and other comments, though it`ll take much of my patience)

yes, he did! :thumb_yello:

fingers crossed.....God give him inspiration!

I`m going to be good (gone) girl and will not distract him with my stupid twitter posts and other comments, though it`ll take much of my patience)

:naughty: You're a good girl then - and YES- God give MIKA inspiration - and you the necessary patience ...:teehee:

Love,love

me