Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I'm so happy he's working on the new album, I really don't mind how long it takes for it to be finished or for a single to come out, i'm just glad he's working on it. That tweet made my day, it's all I need for now :) I can be patient!!!

I don´t want to destroy hopes but it´s not coming from him we will get a single in June. So I won´t be disappointed if it lastes much longer.

Totally agree. He was surprised when Nikos said that. I mean, it's not like I think that the guy set during a live show a random deadline for Mika to release his single, but I don't think that statement was meant to sneak. Mika may have thought about June and let it come out in a private backstage chat, but that's all.

where exactly does that rumour about a single in june come from, after all?! i've just seen many ppl asking mika on twitter about it, but would love to know where that originated. :dunno:

where exactly does that rumour about a single in june come from, after all?! i've just seen many ppl asking mika on twitter about it, but would love to know where that originated. :dunno:

It originated on the Voice when the host said he was going to have a single out in June.

Happy to see he is in London.

Happy to see he is back in the studio.

Hoping this means he is back on track with the album.

Hoping this means the single is imminent.

Me too!

At last he tweets something about the music.

But he needs promoting in the UK, to give the single and album the best chance of success.

If he's in London, at least that's the right place to be, for now.

From Mika's Facebook:

Exciting news! Mika has a new single coming! More info and full cover art to be released tomorrow…. Can you guess what this is?

1384206_10152237241328040_8530886280114541463_n_zpsf6597464.jpg

Edited by Cassilda

Totally agree. He was surprised when Nikos said that. I mean, it's not like I think that the guy set during a live show a random deadline for Mika to release his single, but I don't think that statement was meant to sneak. Mika may have thought about June and let it come out in a private backstage chat, but that's all.

Aaaaaand I was wrong.

Single will be released on June 11th :doh:

It originated on the Voice when the host said he was going to have a single out in June.

From Mika's Facebook:

Exciting news! Mika has a new single coming! More info and full cover art to be released tomorrow…. Can you guess what this is?

ok thanks! seems to be a true rumour then! :woot_jump:

a last point from me about the facebook/hotness discussion: deb, you do have a point about the sexism thing. still, remembering how it used to be, no news on twitter or anywhere for months, i certainly prefer a little useless fb post with a cute pic here and there. at least it shows someone's still there and takes care of mika's career. even if not everyone agrees with all the posts. :thumb_yello:

From Mika's Facebook:

1384206_10152237241328040_8530886280114541463_n_zpsf6597464.jpg

I'm gonna use the new smilie :cheer::cheer:

the only thing i can tell about that photo is that there's 'mika' written in white letters on top

but anyway im genuinely happy that as soon as i decided to start listening to mika again after a lot of time (more than 2 years tbh) hes coming up with a new album

Aaaaaand I was wrong.

Single will be released on June 11th :doh:

On a wednesday? :blink: that'd be a weird release day, where do you have that info from?

edit: ah, found it. it's in that french newsletter link mika posted. really weird, didn't singles always get released on fridays or mondays? :dunno:

Edited by mellody