Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 13s

Starting now! pic.twitter.com/xYPfGJyEVO

:shocked:

BqZ_wHCIIAAHJIT.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 39s

Fair to say that the whole team must be exhausted. I can't wait to get stuck into it. Will post more screenshots over the next few days

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 22s

Having a coffee after two of the most insane filming days for my latest video. NEVER done anything like that! Insanely ambitious Dirrector!

:thumb_yello: Thank you Alba - I get goosebumps here, even it's very hot, hehe :teehee: I'm sooo excited about this vid. and I do hope MIKAs skill as an actor will remove all doubt ...:aah::wub2:

Love,love

me

Wow, this video will be beautiful!!!! :wub2: No wonder he sounded excited, he must love these scenes. Can we still hope to see a gay couple in the end? Looks like his most interesting video so far.

Thanks girls for posting all of this.

This pic is amazing, Mika as a soldier :blush-anim-cl:

This will be incredible !:aah:

@Tiibet : Unappily he seems to fall in love only with women :sneaky2:

I would like to see a gay couple too (besides he said in interview that the song is an answer to the gay wedding )

Ah Mika has found some Mr Darcy boots so the costume looks hot instead of goofy like the Marie Antoinette thing. :teehee: The video looks very interesting so far. I hope they have a great editor because that's what elevates any less-than-stellar acting and makes it work with the music.

On a personal level it will be disappointing if there isn't a twist at the end implying something other than passion for a woman, even something subtle or symbolic. I am looking forward to seeing it.

. . .

On a personal level it will be disappointing if there isn't a twist at the end implying something other than passion for a woman, even something subtle or symbolic. I am looking forward to seeing it.

. . . REALLY?

Do you not believe that the master of seduction knows what he's doing?

These pics are so... theatrical, in a good meaning. What if Mr Terrible Director is Polanski ( for a French episode) or Tarantino ( for the western part):teehee:

Oh ,stupid suggestion, I know.:aah:

I just wanted to say that this visual realization differs greatly from what I fancy.... Ok, lets wait and see.

Wow. These images are stunning! When he first described the concept, I suspected that maybe he was just making things up. :teehee: I'm glad he is sharing with us, and I hope his acting is Popular Song caliber and not Underwater caliber. I, too am holding out for a twist at the end.

Seems to be very interesting, curious about the ending, maybe a seaman will appear and save Mika from the women?:naughty:

:teehee::crossed:

Am I the only one who feel weirded out and vaguely jealous seeing him with a woman?

:teehee::crossed:

Am I the only one who feel weirded out and vaguely jealous seeing him with a woman?

:naughty: Well, we're pretty used to see MIKA with women, but not exactly with just one, alone in the forest, hehe :aah: But he doesn't seem very interested though - as he says, think they're all exhausted, and with these custymes in the heat, puuuhh ...:doh:

Julia : Happy birthday to you!! :huglove: Hope your day was really nice so far - enjoy the rest of it as well ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I didn't like very much the pic where the actress pretends to get busy with his "wanted" poster , as I think it's cheap and unnecessary vulgar. But that's all. :dunno:

I didn't like very much the pic where the actress pretends to get busy with his "wanted" poster , as I think it's cheap and unnecessary vulgar. But that's all. :dunno:

Lets wait how the end product will be,

have some nice theories and psychological thoughts:naughty:

Where can we see this pic?

All right :doh:

I would be happier if I hadn't seen it :doh:

I don't like this pic also...

I understand you.....first I thought it is a crazy fan who went there to stalk Mika,then I found out that this is the actress,in fact :aah: