Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

Sto lavorando al mio primo libro, con storie, pensieri, musica: la mia vita. Grazie @RizzoliLibri!

I'm working on my first book, with stories, thoughts, music: my life. Thank you @RizzoliLibri!

So, I'm ready to translate the book in English: who's with me in this suicide? :naughty:

Sto lavorando al mio primo libro, con storie, pensieri, musica: la mia vita. Grazie @RizzoliLibri!

I'm working on my first book, with stories, thoughts, music: my life. Thank you @RizzoliLibri!

So, I'm ready to translate the book in English: who's with me in this suicide? :naughty:

:fisch::fisch::fisch::huglove::doh:

I was joking about that yesterday. Or the day before, whatever.

Well. It is suicidal.

:plane::giljotiini::blowup:

And of course I'm in. :groovy::facepalm:

But as someone didn't understand that I was just kidding, they asked a pretty good question: what about copyright? :unsure:

Anyway, let's see.

Maybe it will released in english as well.

Otherwise, let's hope it will have loooooooots of doodles.

As long as they don't release it in english when we are half job!!!! :wags_finger::sneaky2:

Edited by Elwendin

from Mik's FB oage, geotagged I think

MIKA

Abbiamo un annuncio importante da farvi! Dopo l'esperienza con la rubrica fissa sulla rivista italiana XL, Mika ha deciso di continuare a scrivere, concedendosi uno spazio tutto suo, molto intimo e personale: un libro! Titolo, formato, contenuti, data di uscita e modalità di acquisto in Italia e all'estero restano una sorpresa che potrete scoprire solo in autunno, quando il libro uscirà per Rizzoli. Per ora parlano chiaro le parole di Mika: "Questo libro per me è una cosa molto importante perché per la prima volta posso raccogliere tutti i miei pensieri, la mia storia, la mia musica. In una parola sola, la mia vita. Questo è un grande regalo che mi fa Rizzoli e un grandissimo piacere personale che voglio condividere con i miei fan".

it says it will be sold abroad too.

MIKA

Abbiamo un annuncio importante da farvi! Dopo l'esperienza con la rubrica fissa sulla rivista italiana XL, Mika ha deciso di continuare a scrivere, concedendosi uno spazio tutto suo, molto intimo e personale: un libro! Titolo, formato, contenuti, data di uscita e modalità di acquisto in Italia e all'estero restano una sorpresa che potrete scoprire solo in autunno, quando il libro uscirà per Rizzoli. Per ora parlano chiaro le parole di Mika: "Questo libro per me è una cosa molto importante perché per la prima volta posso raccogliere tutti i miei pensieri, la mia storia, la mia musica. In una parola sola, la mia vita. Questo è un grande regalo che mi fa Rizzoli e un grandissimo piacere personale che voglio condividere con i miei fan".

maybe writing an italian book is part of his homework from his teacher :naughty:

If it's to be sold abroad, there should be an English version.

MIKA

I can't find it on Mika's fb page :(

Not sure: does geotagged mean that it's only available in Italy? :unsure:

Yes. Perhaps they were trying to mitigate the endless moaning and questions about it not being in English. :naughty: And it's a pretty clear signal to me there are no plans atm to release it in English so I wouldn't hold my breath there.

Yes. Perhaps they were trying to mitigate the endless moaning and questions about it not being in English. :naughty: And it's a pretty clear signal to me there are no plans atm to release it in English so I wouldn't hold my breath there.

Yes, I think that's it exactly. The fact that they only tagged it for France and Italy indicates to me where the book will be marketed -- at least initially.

Yes, I think that's it exactly. The fact that they only tagged it for France and Italy indicates to me where the book will be marketed -- at least initially.

But it won´t stop me buying it :fisch:

But it won´t stop me buying it :fisch:

Oh, it won't stop me either. I can understand Italian. :thumb_yello:

And then if it eventually is published in English, I suppose I'll buy it again. :wink2:

Oh, it won't stop me either. I can understand Italian. :thumb_yello:

And then if it eventually is published in English, I suppose I'll buy it again. :wink2:

If I come visit you in DC, Deb, you can read it aloud to me, first in Italian, then in English. It'll help me until I either learn Italian, or the book is published in English. :wink2:

I originally was going to respond to this by saying I own several books that are the same title, but with different languages. I had a Japanese obi cover copy of Forrest Gump once upon a time, and several of my graphic novels are in the original Japanese as well as American releases. It's kind of fun to see the differences, apart from the languages.

Tonight I'm going to watch my american series as I'm used to do since some years.

I kind of feel there is finally some balance in the universe :arf2:

Come on. Don't get mad. I'm just messing around :aah:

Tonight I'm going to watch my american series as I'm used to do since some years.

I kind of feel there is finally some balance in the universe :arf2:

Come on. Don't get mad. I'm just messing around :aah:

:naughty: Enjoy your well deserved MIKA-free night !!! :teehee:

Love,love

me

I really like english, so it's actually a huge pleasure to deal with it. But when I decided it was about time to improve my english level, I felt like I had no choice as all series were in this language.

This is why I'm talking about balance in the universe.... :bleh: