Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

From Mika's Twitter:

Good day. Pretty cool kid. My sister's baby.

BrXoQjMIcAAB6Jq.jpg

:wub2: Lovely little boy - how cute of MIKA to share this pic of his little nephew - he's surely a great and loving uncle! :mikadas: Thanks to Alice and you, for sharing it with MFC :huglove:

Love,love

me

:wub2: Lovely little boy - how cute of MIKA to share this pic of his little nephew - he's surely a great and loving uncle! :mikadas: Thanks to Alice and you, for sharing it with MFC :huglove:

Love,love

me

I agree. Oh yes, that kid has the Penniman genes, that's for sure. He's already gorgeous!

ok, the baby is REALLY cute :wub2: Not sure I would have shared this pic if I was as famous as Mika but, anyway, he knows better than me what he is doing :wink2: (I just hope that he asked permission to Paloma before doing it :aah::teehee:)

He looks very well looked-after, so healthy, and big! He is only a couple of months old right?

I am sure that Mika is loving this new experience, it seems that he is very good with kids, especially after the Cancer charity event, and then this. I wouldn't mind having Mika as an uncle!

Paloma's baby is really beautiful ! Bravo to her and his husband !

Is Mika in Italy?

He was rest in Italy for the continuation of X Factor.

Yesterday, he was at Milan for the "Bootcamp" of X Factor.

"Mika and his sister Yasmine Penniman will next weekend have the honour of taking part in a judging panel at "International Talent Support," a large design and creativity event focused on promoting new talent across the art and design worlds in Trieste, Italy. The ITS ARTWORK part of the event is sponsored by Swatch and as a long time collaborator with the brand, Mika and his design partner Yasmine have been asked to lend their expertise to this incredible creative platform.

Each finalist will be asked to interpret the iconic Swiss brand, telling a story of their own vision of the Swatch world using unlimited media, as Mika did last year in his project for the brand. The lucky winner will get the chance to work with the Swatch Creative Lab on the future designs of the brand. Other judges across the panels include Consuelo Castiglioni (Marni), Nick Knight, Nicola Formichetti, Nicholas Kirkwood, Manish Arora, Olivier Saillard, Carla Sozzani, Floriane de Saint Pierre and Susie Bubble. Over 1200 from 80 countries were submitted in the first rounds, so the level of talent in the final will undoubtedly be extremely high."

https://www.facebook.com/machinemgmt/photos/a.1387767918106698.1073741827.1387752731441550/1496185003931655/?type=1&theater

MIKA official @mikasounds · 26m

@rtl1025 Mika noccioline! X

before you ask....:naughty:

the radio played Relax and said "mica noccioline" = it's something worth!

and he tweeted it using his name :wink2:

Haha somehow I doubt that XD

People behind him wouldn't see well because of his height

:aah::aah::aah:

MIKA official @mikasounds · 26m

@rtl1025 Mika noccioline! X

before you ask....:naughty:

the radio played Relax and said "mica noccioline" = it's something worth!

and he tweeted it using his name :wink2:

He is everywhere :mf_rosetinted: