Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

By the time is with Imogen yes. Mika once introduced her to us as "my favourite girl" :naughty:

I don't read too much into unfollows. I while ago I unfollowed someone, not because I didn't like them, but because the person always re-tweeted quotes, with pictures, of a TV show I can't stand. Since I got my new Kindle, I don't know how to block things on Twitter, so I couldn't stop the stuff coming on my timeline, so I unfollowed the person. I felt guilty though.

I had to go google who is Imogen Heap :mf_rosetinted: am I the only one? :aah:

not me :naughty: I remember in 2009 when he was busy working on his album.

Some fans had spotted a tweet from her mentioning a song with Mika

And the rest is history! :swoon:

Lol the singer of By the time. I think. Right?:teehee:

Yes, i like that song :blush-anim-cl:

Lol the singer of By the time. I think. Right?:teehee:

Imogen is a very talented songwriter, and she is very technology minded too.

By the time is with Imogen yes. Mika once introduced her to us as "my favourite girl" :naughty:

not me :naughty: I remember in 2009 when he was busy working on his album.

Some fans had spotted a tweet from her mentioning a song with Mika

And the rest is history! :swoon:

Thank you! I still have so many things to learn about Mika world :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I certainly hope he doesn't consider Perez a friend. This is his latest feud to stay relevant: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2564895/Ariana-Grande-looking-legal-action-blogger-tweets-doing-cocaine.html

He's just a creep isn't he?

I really do hope those rumors aren't true. I love Ariana, and she's my daughter's fave too.

BTW, I love it when Mika goes on these Twitter binges. He must be bored.:wait:

To favorite tweets from people he doesn't follow I think he must read the mentions pretty often :blink: (and, sad to say, that's not so good:doh:)

I agree: it doesn't absolutely mean they're not in touch or friends anymore.

Sadly, yes. You're right.

Anyway, I forgot to add that some of those favourited tweets didn't even mention him.

Oh Perez Perez Perez ...

Sometimes i like what he writes, sometimes... not so much.

His son is a cutie pie though :wub2:

Did you guys know he is a member of MFC ? He hasn't visited since 2010, but he's posted a few times in the past

Sadly, yes. You're right.

Anyway, I forgot to add that some of those favourited tweets didn't even mention him.

Even stranger:blink: so I think he searched them on purpose. Yes it's pretty weird but, I mean, it's not so relevant :teehee:

Oh Perez Perez Perez ...

Sometimes i like what he writes, sometimes... not so much.

His son is a cutie pie though :wub2:

Did you guys know he is a member of MFC ? He hasn't visited since 2010, but he's posted a few times in the past

Really?? :aah: nice! What did he post? :teehee:

Even stranger:blink: so I think he searched them on purpose. Yes it's pretty weird but, I mean, it's not so relevant :teehee:

Oh, of course it isn't. Certainly nothing that we all don't do now and then... :wink2:

GALA.fr ‏@GALAfr 14h

Tiens, on aurait pas imaginé @mikasounds fan de bière...??? #TheVoice

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 12h

@GALAfr favourite drink after the studio!

By the way, now he's following Doriand.:mf_rosetinted:

with Doriand no risk to be overwhelmed by tweets :mf_rosetinted: he tweets once a month or so :naughty:

What really annoys me is when someone posts about a hundred tweets to Mika, which are like... "Please follow me back Mika," or, "marry me Mika," or, "come to (whatever country)."

It drives me up the wall.

He can't start following fans, that would cause rivalries. He won't marry anyone, he's spoken for already, and he does his best to visit different countries. They could tweet once to encourage him to come, but multiple tweets are likely to just put him off.

What really annoys me is when someone posts about a hundred tweets to Mika, which are like... "Please follow me back Mika," or, "marry me Mika," or, "come to (whatever country)."

He can't start following fans, that would cause rivalries. He won't marry anyone, he's spoken for already, and he does his best to visit different countries. They could tweet once to encourage him to come, but multiple tweets are likely to just put him off.

I totally agree with you :wink2:

Other singers follow loads of fans... Ariana follows 62000 + people, Bieber follows 124000 + (yeah... i know... but still :aah:)

I don't think it's about the "fan rivalries"... i think it's more about what he wants to make of twitter... and we all know he isn't a twitter fan :naughty:

Some tweets are quite annoying, i agree. I think in Mika's case, he mostly skips over all those & reads the ones he finds interesting :blush-anim-cl:

They should use my general all-purpose @mikasounds reply :wink2:

Please come to x/tweet me/follow me/marry me. I love you/love it/meaningful comment/witty remark/drivel/lol. *Delete as required

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

wow! London Grammar's album and single are now both #1 on iTunes france after I got Mélissa & Caroline to sing it in their battle yesterday

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

the effect of #thevoicefrance

Indeed, it really was a beautiful cover!!

Thanks to the songs he chose as a coach during X Factor in Italy I discovered or rediscovered a lot of good music :thumb_yello: and it's happening the same in France. I love it. It's Mika effect.

When he chose Let Her Go for one of his girls it was almost unknown here in Italy and it went immediately to #1 of the charts. Universal thanked Mika sending him some bottles of wine :aah: Maybe someone will do the same now, we know he loves wine :mikalove:he certainly won't decline :naughty:

GALA.fr ‏@GALAfr 14h

Tiens, on aurait pas imaginé @mikasounds fan de bière...??? #TheVoice

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 12h

@GALAfr favourite drink after the studio!

By the way, now he's following Doriand.:mf_rosetinted:

with Doriand no risk to be overwhelmed by tweets :mf_rosetinted: he tweets once a month or so :naughty:

Who is Doriand? I saw in his profile a pic performing with Mika