Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I don't know any actual person who cares about flowers meaning, flowers are just good looking and that's all (except for chrysanthemums :aah: )

But I thought everybody was aware about the trivial that every flower has a meaning.

No, I wasn't. Except for roses. I knew about red roses for love and all that. But not other flowers. And I think daffodils are appropriate for anyone. They are the best.

From my experience, men adore them just as much as women do, yes :D

Beautiful spring/easter flowers :)

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

No, I wasn't. Except for roses. I knew about red roses for love and all that. But not other flowers. And I think daffodils are appropriate for anyone. They are the best.

:thumb_yello: Since I`ve been a mikafan, I care for so many new things in my life )) Mika discovers many new worlds for me, still he does.

i don't particularly care for cut flowers... i feel sad they had to die to make me happy :tears:

I prefer flowers i can plant, but someone should take care of those for me also... i do not have a green thumb :no:

I don't care what flowers mean... i like, i buy... :naughty:

Very cute but too short!:blush-anim-cl:

Looks like a nice place. Hopefully there will be more of these to come.

The Twitterverse is ablaze. We are like little pigeons scrambling after cracker crumbs. :boing:

Little video by @mikasounds on instagram: "Last night in the house in LA writing the new album. Two rooms.Two songs."

Aaaaaahhh!!!!!! Who are these people??? It's so short and happening so fast :aah: So exciting :wub2: