Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I could only see a bit of it. How long is it? If it's longer than a few seconds,

how can I get to see it all?

It is very brief. Here it is on YouTube ::

[YOUTUBE]vpccvlVKPi0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by A. Clay

It is very brief. Here it is on YouTube ::

[YOUTUBE]vpccvlVKPi0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I've seen the whole thing if it's only 15seconds. It's a good thing because I still can't see videos embedded in the fan club. It doesn't even say it's not supported now, it's just completely blank. But I can see The Voice on Mika Fansite, so that's something.

I adore this video :wub2: especially because he published it after a few days of silence, so I was so excited watching this, even if it lasts 15 seconds :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

This guy is incredible, he's sexy even when he says a simple "shhh" :fangurl: :fangurl:

Two new songs :mikalove: I can't wait, I'm so curious!! :wub2:

woska woska @woskawoska1 11h

@mikasounds Buongiorno Mika!! Puoi dire a Mr.Garcetti che probabilmente qualcuno ha tagliato i cavi dell'ADSL? :-) :-)

Hello Mika!! Can you tell Mr. Garcetti that somebody probably has cut the ADSL wires? :-) :-)

MIKA official @mikasounds 19m

@woskawoska1 si. È vero

Yes. It is true

Eric Garcetti is the major of Los Angeles, I assume he is meant. But I don't know what this is about. His twitter "abstinence"?

Edited by DerMoment1608

woska woska @woskawoska1 11h

@mikasounds Buongiorno Mika!! Puoi dire a Mr.Garcetti che probabilmente qualcuno ha tagliato i cavi dell'ADSL? :-) :-)

Hello Mika!! Can you tell Mr. Garcetti that somebody probably has cut the ADSL wires? :-) :-)

MIKA official @mikasounds 19m

@woskawoska1 si. È vero

Yes. It is true

Eric Garcetti is the major of Los Angeles, I assume he is meant. But I don't know what this is about. His twitter "abstinence"?

Yeah, I think she was referring in ironic way to his absence from twitter :teehee:

The thing that surprised me was that Mika answered to a tweet of 11 hours before, so maybe this gives us the hope he read almost all our tweet :blush-anim-cl:

I've been told by Sunshine931 that Mika is giving an interview tomorrow morning

at 9h30 on radio 98,5 FM Montreal

http://www.fm985.ca/

Can people check and see if they can listen to it on line?

I know i can, i'm just not sure if everyone else can

Thank you for the info!

I think that i can't listen it because it says: "En chargement..." but it doesn't load anything :blink:

I've been told by Sunshine931 that Mika is giving an interview tomorrow morning

at 9h30 on radio 98,5 FM Montreal

http://www.fm985.ca/

Can people check and see if they can listen to it on line?

I know i can, i'm just not sure if everyone else can

It'll be in French, so I'll wait for the written translation. If there are any exciting developments, I'm sure someone will post about it.

Yeah I can! Thank you :thumb_yello:

oh cool! It's on in approx. 2 1/2 hours

Thank you for the info!

I think that i can't listen it because it says: "En chargement..." but it doesn't load anything :blink:

hmmm are you sure you don't have updates to do?

It'll be in French, so I'll wait for the written translation. If there are any exciting developments, I'm sure someone will post about it.

It will be in french and i'm sure we'll post about what is being said.

I am sure it's about the Montreal gigs