we got our stuff in london... a lovely swatch net.hunt tin with the shirt, mouse and mousepad. and even batteries for the mouse. :teehee: mika got the box too from them in london - his comment was something like "is anyone actually still using mousepads?!" :naughty: personally i like the tin most, it's perfect for xmas cookies. :teehee:

i'm sure you'll get yours soon. :thumb_yello:

Edited by mellody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we got our stuff in london... a lovely swatch net.hunt tin with the shirt, mouse and mousepad. and even batteries for the mouse. :teehee: mika got the box too from them in london - his comment was something like "is anyone actually still using mousepads?!" :naughty: personally i like the tin most, it's perfect for xmas cookies. :teehee:

i'm sure you'll get yours soon. :thumb_yello:

He's right :teehee: How's the shirt?

I DO!

Not everyone has fancy Apple products, some of us have PCs and have a mouse.

yeah same here... when he said that, everyone was laughing, and i was just like :shun: i do! :naughty:

the shirt is white with the net hunt logo on it, rather thin fabric, but not the very very cheap one i had feared, that breaks already at the first washing. it's ok i guess. :dunno:

I DO!

Not everyone has fancy Apple products, some of us have PCs and have a mouse.

I don't have fancy Apple products either,I'm not an Apple fan,I own just a normal old laptop :wink2:

the shirt is white with the net hunt logo on it, rather thin fabric, but not the very very cheap one i had feared, that breaks already at the first washing. it's ok i guess. :dunno:

Seeing how they treat you,I'm sure the quality of the fabric is good :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
Nothing :dunno:

As you could guess I haven't received anything either...

Just e-mailed the Swatch Net.hunt team to ask if they were able to hand over our team drawing to Mika. I hope it helps them to think about the prizes too! :aah:

I emailed swatch yesterday morning and got a (quick) reply:

Dear Muriel,

Thanks a lot for your email. We can confirm that your prize was sent out. You should receive it soon.

Best regards,

Your Swatch Club Int’l Team

You could email them too ;) Here's the email I sent them

Good afternoon,

I am one of the 10 winning teams and neither me nor my teammates have received their gift yet.

We were team #180 and finished rank 9.

Could you tell us when we'll receive our prize, please?

Thanks for your help,

Muriel

I emailed swatch yesterday morning and got a (quick) reply:

Dear Muriel,

Thanks a lot for your email. We can confirm that your prize was sent out. You should receive it soon.

Best regards,

Your Swatch Club Int’l Team

You could email them too ;) Here's the email I sent them

Good afternoon,

I am one of the 10 winning teams and neither me nor my teammates have received their gift yet.

We were team #180 and finished rank 9.

Could you tell us when we'll receive our prize, please?

Thanks for your help,

Muriel

Thanks for your reaction Muriel! E-mailed them yesterday morning (just before I posted my question on mfc), so I'll just wait and see.

i haven't even looked at them yet, no time, but lara has uploaded them on her facebook page.

:blush-anim-cl: Oh don't worry - it's not such a hurry, guess we're all busy with x-mas these days - I can wait, just a bit curious since they're shot by proff people, if I remember it right - and I'm one of the few, not on FB ...:naughty:

Love,love

me