After the Net.hunt competition I was already proud of my team, but now I'm even more proud.

We won the Swatch Net.hunt story competition! :hi5:

Edit: Link to the story itself http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats/In-A-Blink-Of-An-Eye-s-net.hunt-story

Oh wow brilliant story and totally amazing pic! Congratulations!!

I also had the problem with the Bacardi statue. :aah:

Who else was on your team?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After the Net.hunt competition I was already proud of my team, but now I'm even more proud.

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats

Edit: Link to the story itself http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats/In-A-Blink-Of-An-Eye-s-net.hunt-story

:thumb_yello: CONGRATULATIONS !!! I'm deeply impressed, by both the story and the amazing "Mikaish" drawing - MIKA has got another reason to be very proud of his fans ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

CONGRATS !!!! it's very interesting !!!:huglove:

I didn't know about the Story Competition !!! :doh:

Who drew the fantastic illustration ? I love it so much ( especially of sweet Mel ) !!! :wub2:

The special challenge for the story was launched during the Net.hunt competition, the end date was November 7th. Our team participated in both special challenges: we had already submitted our story, when they announced the illustration competition (I love to draw, so I couldn't resist taking part for our team).

Btw. Thanks for your lovely compliment :blush-anim-cl:

Oh wow brilliant story and totally amazing pic! Congratulations!!

I also had the problem with the Bacardi statue. :aah:

Who else was on your team?

Thank you Christine! Danielle (Kreacher) and Léna (LENA MACHU) were the other two team members.

Thank you Nicky, you did most of the special challenge work :teehee:

We had a great team, we worked well together on every challenge we could. I'll think of Nicky and Lena whenever i use my new headphones!

What Swatch didn't really explain was that Nicky made a red clue (to look like one of Swatch's own) that lead them to our story which Lena hid in one of her posts on page 30 of this thread. They should have posted a pic of the clue with the story. like Nicky explained, the drawing was actually meant to go with the illustration challenge :doh: But oh well, the drawing works too xD

Thank you Nicky, you did most of the special challenge work :teehee:

We had a great team, we worked well together on every challenge we could. I'll think of Nicky and Lena whenever i use my new headphones!

What Swatch didn't really explain was that Nicky made a red clue (to look like one of Swatch's own) that lead them to our story which Lena hid in one of her posts on page 30 of this thread. They should have posted a pic of the clue with the story. like Nicky explained, the drawing was actually meant to go with the illustration challenge :doh: But oh well, the drawing works too xD

Great story and even more great idea to send it to them!! Congratulations! :thumb_yello: But you deserve more than just some headphones,really....a Mika watch would be much better,a yellow one :teehee:

Congratulations to Wicky, Dee and Lena!!!!! That's a well-written story and sums up what we had been living for 10 days (the swatchache, the thrilling nerve-racking puzzles and the teamwork and friendship). Now, after reading that Wicky drew this beautiful illustration , I'm even more impressed. Well done!!

congrats wicky and your team! :biggrin2: i love the story, and the drawing! brilliant how you put the beetles on the zebra, haha! :roftl: the drawing really perfectly sums up the whole net hunt, including loading times and all. :teehee:

What Swatch didn't really explain was that Nicky made a red clue (to look like one of Swatch's own) that lead them to our story which Lena hid in one of her posts on page 30 of this thread. They should have posted a pic of the clue with the story.

Oh that is really clever. Hope you enjoy your headphones!!

Thank you all for your kind words! :huglove:

Great story and even more great idea to send it to them!! Congratulations! :thumb_yello: But you deserve more than just some headphones,really....a Mika watch would be much better,a yellow one :teehee:

Well if a yellow Mika watch was the prize, everyone would have gone for the special challenge, I guess. But I wouldn't mind if they changed their mind :aah:

Don't know if anyone of you participated in the illustration challenge, cause we were told that we won the story competition. So if I'm right someone else should win headphones for the illustration challenge. There are a lot of amazing creative people among the mikafans, so there is still a chance that another mfc team wins!

congrats wicky and your team! :biggrin2: i love the story, and the drawing! brilliant how you put the beetles on the zebra, haha! :roftl: the drawing really perfectly sums up the whole net hunt, including loading times and all. :teehee:

Funny that you noticed! Couldn't draw 'The Beatles' itself, so I had to come up with something easier :wink2:

Btw did you hear anything about the kind of Mika watch you will receive?

Funny that you noticed! Couldn't draw 'The Beatles' itself, so I had to come up with something easier :wink2:

Btw did you hear anything about the kind of Mika watch you will receive?

i love it, it's a really creative idea! :biggrin2:

no we don't know which watch it'll be - guess that'll be a surprise when we receive it. but i think chances are at least 90% that it won't be the yellow one. :rolls_eyes: so if it is, that'd be a really lovely surprise! :teehee:

i love it, it's a really creative idea! :biggrin2:

no we don't know which watch it'll be - guess that'll be a surprise when we receive it. but i think chances are at least 90% that it won't be the yellow one. :rolls_eyes: so if it is, that'd be a really lovely surprise! :teehee:

That's the right spirit! Even though your whole team deserves the yellow one :thumb_yello:

Congratulations! great story and the drawing is amazing and Mika-ish :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't actually know about this illustration comp.

What Swatch didn't really explain was that Nicky made a red clue (to look like one of Swatch's own) that lead them to our story which Lena hid in one of her posts on page 30 of this thread.

That's brilliant! you deserved to win it :thumb_yello:

I'm very happy for Nicky, she deserves to have a "special prize" and, I think, Swatch's request: Nicky to send her drawing as they could give it to Mika is a little but wonderful "special prize" :teehee:

It was such a wonderful moment with both of them, great time, good experience! I'll think to Nicky and Dee each time I'll use the headphone too :wink2:

I'm very happy for Nicky, she deserves to have a "special prize" and, I think, Swatch's request: Nicky to send her drawing as they could give it to Mika is a little but wonderful "special prize" :teehee:

It was such a wonderful moment with both of them, great time, good experience! I'll think to Nicky and Dee each time I'll use the headphone too :wink2:

Thank you Léna :huglove:

Got all the inspiration for the artwork from the Net.hunt and our amazing teamwork. If it was a crap competition and if I had to do all the searching work on my own (I still have respect for the ones who did this on their own), I wouldn't have been capable of making this drawing. I absolutely can't draw on command; it's a special feeling that has to come out in a sort of artistic way! So you, Dee and the Net.hunt are the origin for this drawing.

Btw It's such an honour, that they asked to send the drawing in order to give it to Mika (or make an attempt to give it). Absolutely special to me. It's at the post office now, so I keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out fine... I'll keep you updated.

Btw It's such an honour, that they asked to send the drawing in order to give it to Mika (or make an attempt to give it). Absolutely special to me. It's at the post office now, so I keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out fine... I'll keep you updated.

Oh that is really wonderful. You should submit it to Mika's FB too for their fan art photo albums.

just saw that marion, lowell and eugenio also won headphones in the special challenge! congrats to them! :biggrin2:http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats/Presenting-one-of-the-Special-Challenge-s-winner

Yeah! Thank you :wink2: So happy they decided to reward our team, we feel like we won the proper competition :roftl:

Here's our entry, HQ :aah:

2qamou8.jpg

just saw that marion, lowell and eugenio also won headphones in the special challenge! congrats to them! :biggrin2:http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats/Presenting-one-of-the-Special-Challenge-s-winner

Thank you!:huglove:

Yeah! Thank you :wink2: So happy they decided to reward our team, we feel like we won the proper competition :roftl:

Here's our entry, HQ :aah:

2qamou8.jpg

Yeah, when we received the email a couple of days ago we were like OMG!!! :dance_man::dance_man::dance_man:

:teehee:

• 2 weeks later...